Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Tue, 30 Dec 2008 5:21 pm

found a nice resource with lots of articles:
http://exploreplasticsurgery.com/
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

Jocundster

Post by Jocundster » Tue, 30 Dec 2008 11:18 pm

aadvark wrote:found a nice resource with lots of articles:
aadvark, can i check with you how much you usually spend for accommodation and transportation (coach fr singapore) in Hatyai?

Sorry to bother but i will greatly appreciated your help.

Cheers,
Jo

boicott
Regular
Regular

Going to Dr Nara

Post by boicott » Wed, 31 Dec 2008 4:50 am

Hi everyone,

I am going to Dr Nara for my surgery on the 15th, very excited. Will be taking the coach on the 14th and will be back by 17th. As I will be alone throughout the trip, not sure if anyone will be around Hatyai for surgery as well. Maybe we can meet up there :)

8-)

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Wed, 31 Dec 2008 12:39 pm

Jocundster wrote:
aadvark wrote:found a nice resource with lots of articles:
aadvark, can i check with you how much you usually spend for accommodation and transportation (coach fr singapore) in Hatyai?

Sorry to bother but i will greatly appreciated your help.

Cheers,
Jo
i've not taken coach there b4, but according to daybreakk, it's 180+ for 2 night stay plus coach fare (with grassland) :)

boicott
Regular
Regular

to nara

Post by boicott » Wed, 31 Dec 2008 7:50 pm

I paid 230+ but maybe thats because im going alone. also same coach company.

my friend went but was with his friend in the same room, so probably 190+ is the norm.. not too sure though..

furly angel
Regular
Regular

Post by furly angel » Wed, 31 Dec 2008 8:45 pm

hi everyone,

Im planning to get lipo done by Dr nara sometime in feb or early march. I am looking for company too! Hoping to find about another 2-3 ladies whose interested to get ps done by Dr nara to go together so that we can give each other moral support as well as looking out for one another in a foreign country. Interested please pm me or drop me an email at [email protected] Hurry as I wanna book the appointment asap.
beauty is confidence

ukorientalgirl
Regular
Regular

Post by ukorientalgirl » Wed, 31 Dec 2008 8:55 pm

BAHHH ive just recieved my email from Dr Poomee and he said he cannot help me. I heard he was conservative but ?!?! lol My nose DEFINATELY needs alar and tip work, I remember reading on the thai forum from sampan(?) that he is very selective of patients, but my nose is like any typical chinese nose mmmm am confused. Am guessing he just does the very simple procedures?

Does anyone have somyos email?

x

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Thu, 01 Jan 2009 3:10 am

ukorientalgirl wrote:BAHHH ive just recieved my email from Dr Poomee and he said he cannot help me. I heard he was conservative but ?!?! lol My nose DEFINATELY needs alar and tip work, I remember reading on the thai forum from sampan(?) that he is very selective of patients, but my nose is like any typical chinese nose mmmm am confused. Am guessing he just does the very simple procedures?

Does anyone have somyos email?

x
can find it at the yoskarn site :)
http://www.laser-surgery-bangkok.com/

macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Post by macaronincheeze » Thu, 01 Jan 2009 11:22 pm

Hi, aadvark

I've booked an appt with Dr Nara on 14th Feb for liposuction, I want to do 4 part of my body, underarm, stomach and inner thigh. Do you know, after the surgery, when I have to wear the commpression thighs. Because I'll be there for about 2 weeks. So I have to prepare the thighs before I go there or after I come back to Sg then buy it?

So sorry, there might be some info in the forum but I can't seems to find one, maybe i missed the thread.

Thanks

macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Post by macaronincheeze » Thu, 01 Jan 2009 11:25 pm

furly angel wrote:hi everyone,

Im planning to get lipo done by Dr nara sometime in feb or early march. I am looking for company too! Hoping to find about another 2-3 ladies whose interested to get ps done by Dr nara to go together so that we can give each other moral support as well as looking out for one another in a foreign country. Interested please pm me or drop me an email at [email protected] Hurry as I wanna book the appointment asap.
Ms Furly, I am going on the 14th Feb, maybe we could go there together?

It would be a good idea to read this: http://www.singaporeexpats.com/forum/ftopic38617.html

missjessica18

Post by missjessica18 » Fri, 02 Jan 2009 12:36 am

hey aadvark! i was thinking about getting my nose done, getting a bumb out my nose, how long does it usually take to heal?

macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Post by macaronincheeze » Fri, 02 Jan 2009 1:04 am

aadvark wrote:
qwertyuiop wrote:lipo qns: how important is it for the fluids to drain out? what if they don't? i asked dr nara and he said then they'll just be absorbed by the body. :shock: so instead of being bulky from too much fat, i'll be bulky from too much fluid retention?! he didn't want to do lipo for me because he said i'm thin and don't require it (all of his lipo patients had been bigger) but i begged him to do lipo for my thighs. after lipo, because of the fluids and swelling, my thighs actually look bigger now than they were before. when will they become smaller? or they won't become smaller because the fluids were not drained? please help! i'm very depressed now. cried in my hotel room for an entire day because my legs look worse than before and because i think the doctor didn't remove fats from the areas that i'm most concerned about. he just brushed me off by saying that he did remove fats from my thighs (as i'd seen in the bottle/jar, but he mentioned removing fats from my butt too so most of the fatty tissues could be from the butt) and that the fluids will be absorbed.
the swelling from lipo can be quite terrible, it takes weeks to fully deswell. Make sure u use the compression garments to reduce swelling and to squeeze into shape. Cold compresses may help
Dear aadvark,

I would like to know, what is cold compresses? Which mean, there are hot and cold compresses clothes? I saw some compression clothing selling at those push cart at suntec, are those ok to buy?

Pinkyice
Regular
Regular

Post by Pinkyice » Fri, 02 Jan 2009 2:34 am

macaronincheeze wrote:
furly angel wrote:hi everyone,

Ms Furly, I am going on the 14th Feb, maybe we could go there together?

It would be a good idea to read this: http://www.singaporeexpats.com/forum/ftopic38617.html

I am going on Feb 14 too! But I am going to Dr Puttisak.
Intending to stay either in Lee gardens Plaza or Novotel Centara.
Novotel Centara looks nicer so most probably will book this hotel.

heloise

Post by heloise » Fri, 02 Jan 2009 10:09 am

anyone has spare pack of sineech to let go? i need one morepack for a fren who's going for PS wif me early feb...thank you...

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Fri, 02 Jan 2009 2:50 pm

macaronincheeze wrote:
aadvark wrote:
qwertyuiop wrote:lipo qns: how important is it for the fluids to drain out? what if they don't? i asked dr nara and he said then they'll just be absorbed by the body. :shock: so instead of being bulky from too much fat, i'll be bulky from too much fluid retention?! he didn't want to do lipo for me because he said i'm thin and don't require it (all of his lipo patients had been bigger) but i begged him to do lipo for my thighs. after lipo, because of the fluids and swelling, my thighs actually look bigger now than they were before. when will they become smaller? or they won't become smaller because the fluids were not drained? please help! i'm very depressed now. cried in my hotel room for an entire day because my legs look worse than before and because i think the doctor didn't remove fats from the areas that i'm most concerned about. he just brushed me off by saying that he did remove fats from my thighs (as i'd seen in the bottle/jar, but he mentioned removing fats from my butt too so most of the fatty tissues could be from the butt) and that the fluids will be absorbed.
the swelling from lipo can be quite terrible, it takes weeks to fully deswell. Make sure u use the compression garments to reduce swelling and to squeeze into shape. Cold compresses may help
Dear aadvark,

I would like to know, what is cold compresses? Which mean, there are hot and cold compresses clothes? I saw some compression clothing selling at those push cart at suntec, are those ok to buy?
i meant those ice pack sort of compresses to help keep down the swelling