Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
cotton

Post by cotton » Mon, 29 Nov 2010 3:47 pm

It doesnt mean that by going to Korea, the surgery will be fine. There are failures over there as well.
As the demand for plastic surgery surges in China, some doctors not trained in the field are carrying out the surgery, which is risky and irresponsible.
Well, just need to be extra carefuly which doc we are choosing :D

blessedrekyo wrote:I guessed it would have been some financial prob, if not I think she would have gone to Korea to do it since it is more on facial PS...

Rest In Peace! :'(
Never take someone for granted because you may wake up one day and realize that you’ve lost a diamond while busy collecting stone

cotton

Post by cotton » Mon, 29 Nov 2010 6:41 pm

Just to share with you guys :) I have done alarplasty & tiplasty 8 days ago.
During the first few days, there wasn't much swelling.. maybe due to SinEcch I have consumed.

As I have a fat thick wide nose, doc said that doing Rhino is not necessary. He used my extra flesh to insert on the nose as "implant". The whole procedure took nearly 2hours. I was quite terrified during the surgery as I was not used to breathe using my mouth. Quite a scary experience.

Doc advised me to use the tool (attached photo) to clip on my nose for 1mth to make my nose in shape.. Do anyone of you use this as well? Currently i can feel that my nose doesn't have a lot of flesh and quite soft compared to the past.

Tomorrow I will get my stitches to be removed.. See if I can post up the photos after that.

Never take someone for granted because you may wake up one day and realize that you’ve lost a diamond while busy collecting stone

wannabeplasticteen

Post by wannabeplasticteen » Mon, 29 Nov 2010 10:07 pm

cotton, that was quite an informative post. Thank you very much for posting your results. I wish you a speedy recovery. :)

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blessedrekyo » Tue, 30 Nov 2010 2:46 pm

True la... every surgery has it's own risk... :)
cotton wrote: It doesnt mean that by going to Korea, the surgery will be fine. There are failures over there as well.
As the demand for plastic surgery surges in China, some doctors not trained in the field are carrying out the surgery, which is risky and irresponsible.
Well, just need to be extra carefuly which doc we are choosing :D

blessedrekyo wrote:I guessed it would have been some financial prob, if not I think she would have gone to Korea to do it since it is more on facial PS...

Rest In Peace! :'(

Lacey

Post by Lacey » Tue, 30 Nov 2010 3:20 pm

cotton wrote: Just to share with you guys :) I have done alarplasty & tiplasty 8 days ago.
During the first few days, there wasn't much swelling.. maybe due to SinEcch I have consumed.

As I have a fat thick wide nose, doc said that doing Rhino is not necessary. He used my extra flesh to insert on the nose as "implant". The whole procedure took nearly 2hours. I was quite terrified during the surgery as I was not used to breathe using my mouth. Quite a scary experience.

Doc advised me to use the tool (attached photo) to clip on my nose for 1mth to make my nose in shape.. Do anyone of you use this as well? Currently i can feel that my nose doesn't have a lot of flesh and quite soft compared to the past.

Tomorrow I will get my stitches to be removed.. See if I can post up the photos after that.

ur alar looks well done!=)) :D

Nosiegirl

Re: Wasted...

Post by Nosiegirl » Tue, 30 Nov 2010 10:42 pm

macaronincheeze wrote:
Nosiegirl wrote:WTF is wrong with her jaws!!! It looks nice alr
OMG... this is so scary... Hi Nosiegirl, do you know, whether I need to sleep during Rhino Plasty?

Scared....
Doc will make us unconscious hahaha.... Some people woke up halfway as the sedation wore off. I'm going dr chi on 14 dec. Pretty scared as well. How's your preparations? :)

ats_syd

Post by ats_syd » Tue, 30 Nov 2010 11:41 pm

Hey! alar looks good... which doctor did you ended up using?
Just be careful not to split the ala wound like I did with too much laughing and eating ,lol .. I had to re-suture my wound :(

Lacey wrote:
cotton wrote: Just to share with you guys :) I have done alarplasty & tiplasty 8 days ago.

ur alar looks well done!=)) :D

Nosiegirl

Question

Post by Nosiegirl » Wed, 01 Dec 2010 9:36 am

Hi anyone pls help me? I wanna know how to buy tiger air tickets from hatyai. Where to do it and how? And also how do I book hotel there? I wanna stay at mayflower

IversonAng

Post by IversonAng » Wed, 01 Dec 2010 5:36 pm

can i know u did your surgery with which doctor?

macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Wasted...

Post by macaronincheeze » Wed, 01 Dec 2010 11:27 pm

Nosiegirl wrote:
macaronincheeze wrote:
Nosiegirl wrote:WTF is wrong with her jaws!!! It looks nice alr
OMG... this is so scary... Hi Nosiegirl, do you know, whether I need to sleep during Rhino Plasty?

Scared....
Doc will make us unconscious hahaha.... Some people woke up halfway as the sedation wore off. I'm going dr chi on 14 dec. Pretty scared as well. How's your preparations? :)
I didn't prepare anything. I am suppose to take the Sineech, but I have no time as my school work was packed... Haiz... I saw Cotton's post. it was really well done for her alar and the method of using the extra fresh to do the tip of the nose is amazing. I hope I can have a good job done too...

I also don't know what will Dr Nara advise for my nose? What should I do to make it smaller and sharper.? I actually hope if can avoid rhino will be best. so that i can continue with my school work after the ops.

^^

macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Question

Post by macaronincheeze » Wed, 01 Dec 2010 11:33 pm

Nosiegirl wrote:Hi anyone pls help me? I wanna know how to buy tiger air tickets from hatyai. Where to do it and how? And also how do I book hotel there? I wanna stay at mayflower
Nosiegirl, you go to www.tigerairways.com then click on 1 way, then Origin is Hat Yai (HDY) >> Destination only 1 can choose which is Singapore SIN >> then choose the date will do to continue.

Cheers..

phayphy

Post by phayphy » Thu, 02 Dec 2010 11:23 am

I'll be going to Hadyai on the 9/12/2010 and i'll like to know how to go to Doctor chi's office as i'm staying at the Hadyai Central.

Is it safe to take a taxi and where is the nearest landmark?

Thankyou again for your help :)

everprecious_dee

Dr Nara (Hatyai)

Post by everprecious_dee » Thu, 02 Dec 2010 11:37 am

Has anyone done breasts reduction before? with Dr Nara?

everprecious_dee

Thanks Moochi!

Post by everprecious_dee » Thu, 02 Dec 2010 11:41 am

moochi wrote:Liposuction Surgery Recovery

Pain Level: Varies depending on procedure (ranges from mild to severe); 3-14 days of pain medication
Swelling: 2 weeks-2 months or more
Bruising: 2 days-2 weeks
Numbness: lasts several weeks
Bandages: Changed in 1-2 days (drains and sutures removed first 5-10 days)
Work: Return after 1-3 weeks
Exercise: Wait 2-4 weeks
Final result: Seen after 1-6 months

For faster recovery:
Drink adequate amounts of liquids to prevent dehydration
Avoid alcoholic beverages for 48 hours before and after surgery
Wear compression garments as suggested to prevent slow healing and excessive drainage
Do NOT apply ice-packs or a heating pad to skin overlying the liposuctioned areas
Do NOT apply hydrogen peroxide or plastic Band-Aids to incision sites
Do NOT soak in a bath, Jacuzzi, swimming pool, or the ocean for at least 7 days after surgery in order to minimize the risk of infection
Reduce your risk of fainting at home by: standing up slowly after urinating, remove compression garments slowly, have assistance for your first shower, sit down if you feel dizzy or lightheaded
Recovery from liposuction can be uncomfortable, but most people are back to work within 10 days. During the first few weeks most people experience varying degrees of pain, burning, swelling and temporary numbness. Pain medications can alleviate discomfort (usually taken for 2 days - 2 weeks) and a body-compression garment will minimize swelling. You will need to refrain from any exercise other than walking for about a week after the procedure. Slowly work your way back to your old exercise routine.

Consider a massage therapist for lymphatic drainage massage to relieve swelling and possible itching (discuss this with your doctor).

Although the new shape of your body usually begins to emerge in the first few weeks, some swelling may remain for several months. Major weight gain or loss after liposuction can produce skin surface irregularities. The final result may not be clear until 6 months after surgery.

Many people assume that because liposuction permanently removes fat cells, it's impossible to regain weight in the treated areas. This is only partially true. Adults have a fixed number of fat cells, and liposuction removes some of these cells permanently. The remaining fat cells can grow bigger, especially if you do not exercise and maintain a healthy diet. This means problem spots can return. However, weight gain after liposuction will usually be distributed to other parts of your body instead of settling back into the old problem areas.
Thanks Moochi! This is indeed very helpful!

I am actually thinking of doing lipo on various parts i.e. tummy, arms and thighs.. I actually lost about 25 kg but the excess skins with some fats around those areas are rather unsightly.. Will give lipo a serious consideration before i commit after reading your article..

zxcvbnm

liposuction

Post by zxcvbnm » Thu, 02 Dec 2010 7:22 pm

did anyone done lipo by Dr chi? I heard that dr nara only lipo a bit