Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blessedrekyo » Thu, 04 Nov 2010 11:44 am

sasa05_ wrote:had spoken if a frd who have frds from hatyai direct.. accordingly, it's still raining there..
it'll take fastest 2 weeks for the flood to subside, think most probably gotto cxl..
he'll update me asap once he have news from hatyai..

anyway, had spoken to besties..
their advice for me is not to go even if the flood had subside by then.
1 thing is it's still in a big mess and the biggest worry is normally after such natural disaster, it'll be the breakout of diseases...

its their advice to me though I'm still waiting to see what happens 1 step at a time..
will need discuss wif mum cos she had taken leave and having surgery as well...
Thank you sasa05 for the updates!
It really helps those who is still considering & has planned to go there.

Mic8

Post by Mic8 » Thu, 04 Nov 2010 5:32 pm

Hi Lulla,

I'm trying to contact Dr. Nara through email but no reply despite many mails. Can u kindly advice me on how to contact him? I try his number also l cudnt get! Is it maybe the number I call is wrong or maybe is there any other extra digit in front that I need to add on? Pls advice, thanks alot!

lulla

Post by lulla » Fri, 05 Nov 2010 1:09 am

Mic8 wrote:Hi Lulla,

I'm trying to contact Dr. Nara through email but no reply despite many mails. Can u kindly advice me on how to contact him? I try his number also l cudnt get! Is it maybe the number I call is wrong or maybe is there any other extra digit in front that I need to add on? Pls advice, thanks alot!
try number 6674230983

moochi
Regular
Regular

Post by moochi » Fri, 05 Nov 2010 1:34 am

omg... don't know what to do now, hotel and flight all booked for 16 nov :(

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blessedrekyo » Fri, 05 Nov 2010 2:52 pm

moochi wrote:omg... don't know what to do now, hotel and flight all booked for 16 nov :(
Hi Moochi,

I tink it's good to give Dr. Nara a call and see wat he can advice.
Also, call up the agent which u booked ur flight and hotel and see can they refund u fully if there is no possibility to travel or can it be postponed, etc...

Do hope everything will be fine by then though...

Cheers!

mint_leaf
Regular
Regular

Post by mint_leaf » Fri, 05 Nov 2010 6:34 pm

What a bad timing. Really hoping that the condition will be resolved soon. I am going in 1st week of Dec, will be a real disappointed if I have to cancel. After so much anticipation and confirmation of flights, hotel etc. :(

moochi
Regular
Regular

Post by moochi » Fri, 05 Nov 2010 7:17 pm

hi people,

I just call Dr Nara clinic, the lady who answered told me they are open today.

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blessedrekyo » Fri, 05 Nov 2010 9:18 pm

moochi wrote:hi people,

I just call Dr Nara clinic, the lady who answered told me they are open today.
That's great. I've jus read the below news from Bangkok Post:

Subject: Worst appears over for Hat Yai
Thu, November 04, 2010 01:00 AM 

Hat Yai is starting to bounce back from the overwhelming floods as the drainage system built under a royal project after the devastation of 2000 clears the main commercial areas more quickly than expected.

Mr Veera said relief efforts must be focused on low-lying areas where two metres of water is still being recorded.

Thaweejit Chandrasakha, president of the Association of Siamese Architects, said the flash flood in Hat Yai was largely due to unprecedented heavy rainfall, not because of the failure of the drainage system.

Water flow in Hat Yai this year was up to 1,623 cubic metres per second compared to 970cm/sec in 2000, according to the irrigation office.

Mr Thaweejit said the growth and expansion of the town had contributed to the inundation with shophouses and buildings obstructing the run-off.

He said Hat Yai's current city plan expires at the end of this year and a new city plan will need to take into account the expansion.

Mr Thaweejit suggested the development of canals and "monkey's cheeks", or water retention areas, would help drain water and prevent flooding in the downtown area.

As the water recedes, residents and tourists who were trapped in their homes and hotels for almost 48 hours were able to move around yesterday to get food and other supplies.

Preparations to clean up the city have already begun and the situation is expected to return to normal in a few days if there is no more rainfall.

Rescue operations are continuing in the inner area of Hat Yai Nai where several communities are still under 2m of water.

Armoured vehicles and marine landing craft, rubber dinghies and water scooters have been used in the rescue operation.

Food is being prepared at several locations including Prince of Songkla University for distribution to those stranded in their homes.

Several thousand people who are still trapped have been trying to get drinking water, food, painkillers, candles, matches and lighters. Some parts of the city are likely to be out of power and water supplies for at least three days.

Torrential rains since Monday caused by a depression in the Gulf of Thailand unleashed a flash flood on Hat Yai, covering the entire municipality with mud-brown water. Many areas were engulfed by as much as three metres of water.

Police Region 9 is stepping up surveillance to prevent looting after the flood water recedes.

The deluge, which hit other districts of Songkhla, claimed at least eight lives, including a family of five in Singha Nakhon district who were killed in a landslide.

Two people were killed in Hat Yai and one in Muang district.

Besides Hat Yai, districts of Na Thawee in Sadao were also hit by severe flooding.

In 20 upper provinces of Thailand, ravaged by storms and floods over the past two weeks, the death toll has been put at 107.

macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Post by macaronincheeze » Sat, 06 Nov 2010 1:10 pm

magical wrote::( I AM SO SAD & DISAPPOINTED!!!!

Due to the Flood at Hatyai!!!! I can't go and do my surgery already!!!!!

My flight will be delay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I don't know what to do!?? Have to cancel my trip!!!
Oh Magical, I had called and email them about this situation and this morning I just got an email from the clinic that everything had get back to normal already, so how is your surgery?

Cheers don't be sad. Maybe it is fated that you do it later? okay.. don't be sad.

Mic8

Post by Mic8 » Sat, 06 Nov 2010 7:02 pm

Hie. I heard some post bout Dr Chi which is good for nose job. I'm interested, I've done rhinoplasty before but elsewhere, now l'm interested do to alarplasty & tipoplasty, any recomendation? May l have Dr. Chi's contact or website? Thanks alot!

moochi
Regular
Regular

Post by moochi » Sat, 06 Nov 2010 7:07 pm

Mic8 wrote:Hie. I heard some post bout Dr Chi which is good for nose job. I'm interested, I've done rhinoplasty before but elsewhere, now l'm interested do to alarplasty & tipoplasty, any recomendation? May l have Dr. Chi's contact or website? Thanks alot!
Check out page 1 for his email and contact, he does not have a website

Mic8

Post by Mic8 » Sat, 06 Nov 2010 7:25 pm

Thanks for sharing but checking it thru, Phi Beauty Clinic - Dr Chirayut, [email protected] (if this is the one) l've email them before but no reply till now....its about more than a week ago! U all have any idea how to go there? I'm going Hatyai for holiday next week

moochi
Regular
Regular

Post by moochi » Sat, 06 Nov 2010 8:15 pm

Mic8 wrote:Thanks for sharing but checking it thru, Phi Beauty Clinic - Dr Chirayut, [email protected] (if this is the one) l've email them before but no reply till now....its about more than a week ago! U all have any idea how to go there? I'm going Hatyai for holiday next week
It's correct, i emailed him before and he replied thou not immediate. You may want to call the clinic instead as they're recovering from the floods, not sure if everything is working yet for his clinic.

magical
Regular
Regular

Post by magical » Sun, 07 Nov 2010 2:27 pm

macaronincheeze wrote:
magical wrote::( I AM SO SAD & DISAPPOINTED!!!!

Due to the Flood at Hatyai!!!! I can't go and do my surgery already!!!!!

My flight will be delay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I don't know what to do!?? Have to cancel my trip!!!
Oh Magical, I had called and email them about this situation and this morning I just got an email from the clinic that everything had get back to normal already, so how is your surgery?

Cheers don't be sad. Maybe it is fated that you do it later? okay.. don't be sad.
Sigh...

Ya lorh.. maybe its fated cannot go lorh.. :(
Maybe some other time ba.. Although now the situation is getting better but I don't think its still safe to go Hat Yai.. Anything can be happen..Flood will still come back.. so I guess I will go next year..
Next: Rhinoplasty + Tip-Plasty
Done: Blepharoplasty + Epicanthoplasty Surgery @Dr Chirayut 7 June 2011

magical
Regular
Regular

Post by magical » Sun, 07 Nov 2010 2:28 pm

Anyway...

Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel just e-mail me that their hotel will be closed for renovation.. still cannot confirm a date when will be open...
Next: Rhinoplasty + Tip-Plasty
Done: Blepharoplasty + Epicanthoplasty Surgery @Dr Chirayut 7 June 2011