Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
huskyjude
Regular
Regular

Post by huskyjude » Sun, 18 Oct 2009 8:02 am

anyone has arm compression garment, size s for sale? Thanks.

Blurze

Post by Blurze » Sun, 18 Oct 2009 6:57 pm

Hi EnvyMe,

I have the same sentimental with u man...... I did lipo on my arm and now the upper part of my arm is bulging and i'm kinda sad about it......
EnvyMe wrote:Hi everyone,

I'm now 5weeks post op of lipo. Basically ALL bruises has gone already. Not as swollen. But I guess that is not swollen anymore?

My arms compression garment can't be worn anymore. I stop wearing them 2 and 1/2 weeks post op because my arms reduced alot thus, the garment became loose for me. I was adviced to get L size for arms garment but I insist taking M size. I should get S size.

Thigh n tummy garment( 1 piece), stop wearing them 3weeks post op. Same thing, I should get smaller size! I think garment should get thighter than your normal size for best compression. Wearing just nice doesnt help much.

The treated area has lots of lumps, big and small. Don't know when will go away?I guess after the lumps go away my treated area would go down more?? Not very sure can anyone advice me on this?

For my arms, there's no more lumps already, but still feeling numb, heard that the numbness will go away a few more months later..

well, my arms had quite a hard time for me. Why? becos when i meet up with my frens, they tend to hit my arms and say "hey~!" something like that. and i have to act as normal but actually its fking pain!! LOL!

My brother who used to grab my flabby arms becos he said he had never touch such flabby arms like me, like tofu, continues to GRAB my arms!!! DAMN!

Its really painful when ppl hit, touch, grab etc.. but now, i guess its fine already.

Once, my friend accidentally push my arm, very light only but my reaction was like OUCH! and they look at me stunned. hai. but i also canot tell them i went lipo ma. So have to tolerate lo. Just something funny to share for doing arm lipo.

As for the rest, tummy lumps is the worst. How to treat them? Massage? what kind of massage?

By the way, for my arms, Dr nara didn't touch on the part near armpit. So i emailed them and they ask me to send them the picture of my arms. just sent them and see what they say. duno if they will redo my arms for free?

I'm going back to do the rest of my thigh and calves, they allow me to do my calves. Ning squeezed my calves and say i have enough fats to do so. SO HAPPY!

Ok, but I not sure when going back to do. not much leave. This time i guess i will stay in Indra hotel? Leegarden plaza, lobby floor is damn smelly, to me and my bf.

Transport wise, gonna take tiger when they resume the flight directly to hatyai!!

icebaby0

Post by icebaby0 » Sun, 18 Oct 2009 10:15 pm

I am looking for XS or S size ab compression garment. Anyone please pm me.

littlegreenyoda

Post by littlegreenyoda » Mon, 19 Oct 2009 2:04 pm

I'm now 5weeks post op of lipo. Basically ALL bruises has gone already. Not as swollen. But I guess that is not swollen anymore?

My arms compression garment can't be worn anymore. I stop wearing them 2 and 1/2 weeks post op because my arms reduced alot thus, the garment became loose for me. I was adviced to get L size for arms garment but I insist taking M size. I should get S size.

Thigh n tummy garment( 1 piece), stop wearing them 3weeks post op. Same thing, I should get smaller size! I think garment should get thighter than your normal size for best compression. Wearing just nice doesnt help much.

The treated area has lots of lumps, big and small. Don't know when will go away?I guess after the lumps go away my treated area would go down more?? Not very sure can anyone advice me on this?

For my arms, there's no more lumps already, but still feeling numb, heard that the numbness will go away a few more months later..

well, my arms had quite a hard time for me. Why? becos when i meet up with my frens, they tend to hit my arms and say "hey~!" something like that. and i have to act as normal but actually its fking pain!! LOL!

My brother who used to grab my flabby arms becos he said he had never touch such flabby arms like me, like tofu, continues to GRAB my arms!!! DAMN!

Its really painful when ppl hit, touch, grab etc.. but now, i guess its fine already.

Once, my friend accidentally push my arm, very light only but my reaction was like OUCH! and they look at me stunned. hai. but i also canot tell them i went lipo ma. So have to tolerate lo. Just something funny to share for doing arm lipo.

As for the rest, tummy lumps is the worst. How to treat them? Massage? what kind of massage?

By the way, for my arms, Dr nara didn't touch on the part near armpit. So i emailed them and they ask me to send them the picture of my arms. just sent them and see what they say. duno if they will redo my arms for free?

I'm going back to do the rest of my thigh and calves, they allow me to do my calves. Ning squeezed my calves and say i have enough fats to do so. SO HAPPY!

Ok, but I not sure when going back to do. not much leave. This time i guess i will stay in Indra hotel? Leegarden plaza, lobby floor is damn smelly, to me and my bf.

Transport wise, gonna take tiger when they resume the flight directly to hatyai!!
Hi EnvyMe,

I also planning to do my arms with Dr Nara and my main prob is the armpit fats, means he did not help u remove the armpit fats?

Does ur arm bruised really badly? Have to wear longsleeve and cardigan all the time?

I also do not wish to let people around me know that i went for arm lipo, and they love to touch me too!!!! :mad:

confabulate
Regular
Regular

Post by confabulate » Mon, 19 Oct 2009 11:16 pm

Hi, for those whom have done rhino with dr putt or dr nara. could i check if you guys have the following post-op issues. I had my rhino implant for 3 mths already

1. I have recently noticed that one of my nostrils is slightly bigger. Not obvious in the mirror or in normal photos but i could see the difference in passport size photo taken recently

2. Also i have this bump on my left nostril, i heard thats the incision, would the bump go down subsequently in years to come ?

3. Finally, is the implant forever. I have heard some saying you have to remove it after 5 - 10 years. and i have heard some saying its forever. Anyone can confirm this ?

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Tue, 20 Oct 2009 12:54 am

confabulate wrote:Hi, for those whom have done rhino with dr putt or dr nara. could i check if you guys have the following post-op issues. I had my rhino implant for 3 mths already

1. I have recently noticed that one of my nostrils is slightly bigger. Not obvious in the mirror or in normal photos but i could see the difference in passport size photo taken recently

2. Also i have this bump on my left nostril, i heard thats the incision, would the bump go down subsequently in years to come ?

3. Finally, is the implant forever. I have heard some saying you have to remove it after 5 - 10 years. and i have heard some saying its forever. Anyone can confirm this ?
if you only see one nostril larger in the passport pic but not in the mirror and other pix, shouldn't that make it the exception rather than the norm?? :o
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

dooerskip

Post by dooerskip » Tue, 20 Oct 2009 9:46 am

Just wondering is anyone going to dr nara on Nov 9?

perfectionist

Nose infection

Post by perfectionist » Tue, 20 Oct 2009 10:34 am

Hi all just to share:
i did my tiplasty and nose implant on july this year at tokai. Dr pat quote me around SG 1.9k for the nose job.unfortunatly i got a cut on my nose because DR pat accidentally drop a surgical instrument(probably scissor)on my nose. After the sugery i developed a dark serious bruise. i thought it was normal.
4days after my nose job , i got a nasty nose infection like a pus-filled blister.There was pus flowing out from the cut. I email to Dr Pat immediately and he advise me to remove the nose implant. I went to Mount E to remove and cost me another 1.5k.
It was so bad and nasty that the infection "eat up" some of the skin and cause an uneven skin now,basically like a hole on my nose and hypertrophic scars was developed. I had to put on a plasters everyday now. I have totally no confidence in myself now.

pictures to share:
http://s859.photobucket.com/albums/ab15 ... /?newest=1
please look at the description. i have picture on 1st day, 3rd day, 4th day,1mth and 3mth(which is current)
I think the infection may be due to the cut made by Dr Pat accidentally, this was the unprofessional part.

So all, please think twice. nw my nose is kinda ruin, Even concealer, make up couldnt cover it. i had to put on a plaster everyday to cover up. How depressing it is!

EnvyMe
Regular
Regular

Post by EnvyMe » Tue, 20 Oct 2009 2:37 pm

huskyjude wrote:hi envyme, when you order from www.healme.com, when will the stuff arrive in singapore. Does it take more than a week?
Hi, yes it takes more than a week . there are 2 options for postage, internatinal standard n international express. I chose standard cos its cheaper but it takes 7-10 days to reach me. but i ordered it in advance prior my travel date about 3weeks so its no problem to wait.

you can choose express which takes about 3-5 days to reach you if you're rushing and your travel date is near!

EnvyMe
Regular
Regular

Post by EnvyMe » Tue, 20 Oct 2009 2:54 pm

angelfern wrote:Hi envyme,

U've ever considered arthur from medan, what's makes u go back to Dr nara again?

1) Apart from anti chinese sentiment, security reason, lack of shopping in medan, previously I considered medan because of the convincing pics too. He'll target comprehensive areas for each section. so let's say, we used this knowledge and asked nara to do the same, it should have the same effect right? in fact, we may remove more because nara concentrate on one area per day, we can max the amt taken out. Medan can remove about 2L per session.

For Dr Nara,
To fully utilise the compresion garment, for tummy 5 areas ( upper, lower, flank, waist, back) will take 5 days, we have to do it for 5 days straight, besides being uncomfortable (can't bathe), we've to bear the pain & LA continuosly. Don't know have side effect? I just wish I can just pain one time & get over it.

We can't just do 2 areas & come back again as the garment will be looser. So if we split up the 5 areas of the tummy to 2 sessions, we'll have to buy 2 compression garment, the second one size smaller.

for thighs worse, 7 areas? 7 to 9 days in Hatyai?

To buy second hand compression garment is a good idea too, can save on costs.
Medan is good in a way that they do all the parts within 1 surgery but price kept increasing.

Nov rate is (16x 650= $10400, may give 2k discount if sign up for all 16 parts & pay on first session = $8400)
Dec may go up to $700 per part.

Nara's is (16x 450 = $7200) He may not even divide to 16 parts, I'm not sure, will he include knee as one part?

So even if we split up the tummy into 2 visits, buy 2 compression garment for each section, may still be cheaper & a chance to draw out more.
It's just the hassle of doing it seperately everyday that bugs me.

Advice please. :???:
Hi angelfern,

Yes i ever considered dr arthur n have even sent my pictures to him n quoted for price. he charges me $3500 for 7 areas and $650 if i wanna do my calves. all this prices exclude the stay in his clinic, post op fees etc. it will cost a BOMB LA. imagine he gave $450 per area price on august but trememdously increased till so much.

I was very upset with dr nara because my front thigh was divided to 2 parts, lower n upper when i thought by doing the whole front thigh it will be included. maybe i was too fat la, by taking out my front upper thigh already so much liao! never write how many litter though but confirm at least 1.5L !

and imagine Dr Arthur can only take out 2L or the most 2.8L for the whole 7 areas, how slim can i go anyway when my front upper thigh took 1.5L. I still have outer thigh inner thigh all this.

So i guess i stick to Dr Nara, 1 session he took out as much fats as he can although for my arms its not enough. TOO FAT.

And also, it's going to 6weeks post op, my front upper thigh is damn flat. now my lower front thigh is bulging out like nobody's business. imagine how fat i was before i did upper front thigh lipo!!

My inner thigh still have lumps, so its still like swelling, dunno why inner thigh took longer. n my tummy too.

My thigh lost 3inches. yea!

doing with dr nara can bathe la, haha, but after they change the water proof dressing for u the next day after ur lipo, normally will ask u to go back next day morning about 10.30am, after that u can go back hotel to bathe and change ur compression garment, u will feel damn comfortable already. then go to salon and wash ur hair, so cheap only, $4-$6 depending on your hair length.

i think its ok to do 5 areas in 1 session cos i did 4 areas but on the 4th day feeling a little bit like vomittng, but the feeling gone after a few hours. other than that, nth else. Dr nara only limits himself to use 1 bottle of LA for 1 session so you'll be fine. =)

for thigh, Dr arthur consider hips & butt etc as one of them so it makes up to 7 areas.

inner/outer/front/back = 4 areas only for Dr nara, but in case my experience is repeated, my front thigh have to split to 2 areas n inner thigh also 2 areas, upper n lower - only if you've tooooooo many fats.

Imagine my upper thigh was 25.5" each. my lower thigh, untouched at all is now about 19.5". so i'll be going back to do my lower thigh, calves n upper outer thigh. PERFECT!!

ok sorry too excited.. especially when you see good results.. =)

I think its best you go over and do 1 area, which means tummy then you do all tummy areas as in flanks, waist, upper n lower tummy, love handles..

for how many areas will dr nara divide your whole body into, guess you have to personally go over there and consult him, because different body he will count in different parts, if the area you do not need to touch on, what for he count in it right? =) and if the part you need more than 1 session, he will divide them to 2. =)
Last edited by EnvyMe on Tue, 20 Oct 2009 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EnvyMe
Regular
Regular

Post by EnvyMe » Tue, 20 Oct 2009 2:56 pm

boii18 wrote:
angelfern wrote:Hi envyme,

U've ever considered arthur from medan, what's makes u go back to Dr nara again?

1) Apart from anti chinese sentiment, security reason, lack of shopping in medan, previously I considered medan because of the convincing pics too. He'll target comprehensive areas for each section. so let's say, we used this knowledge and asked nara to do the same, it should have the same effect right? in fact, we may remove more because nara concentrate on one area per day, we can max the amt taken out. Medan can remove about 2L per session.

For Dr Nara,
To fully utilise the compresion garment, for tummy 5 areas ( upper, lower, flank, waist, back) will take 5 days, we have to do it for 5 days straight, besides being uncomfortable (can't bathe), we've to bear the pain & LA continuosly. Don't know have side effect? I just wish I can just pain one time & get over it.

We can't just do 2 areas & come back again as the garment will be looser. So if we split up the 5 areas of the tummy to 2 sessions, we'll have to buy 2 compression garment, the second one size smaller.

for thighs worse, 7 areas? 7 to 9 days in Hatyai?

To buy second hand compression garment is a good idea too, can save on costs.
Medan is good in a way that they do all the parts within 1 surgery but price kept increasing.

Nov rate is (16x 650= $10400, may give 2k discount if sign up for all 16 parts & pay on first session = $8400)
Dec may go up to $700 per part.

Nara's is (16x 450 = $7200) He may not even divide to 16 parts, I'm not sure, will he include knee as one part?

Advice please. :???:

dr arthur is not board certified in plastic surgery, but dr nara is..

and you wouldnt want to risk dying from anesthesia. there must be gd reason ( cardiac and systemic causes ) why dr nara limits the amount of adrenaline and lidocaine injected into you.
yea i read online that too mcuh LA isnt good at all, risk for complications! and danger to ur life.

EnvyMe
Regular
Regular

Post by EnvyMe » Tue, 20 Oct 2009 2:59 pm

Blurze wrote:Hi EnvyMe,

I have the same sentimental with u man...... I did lipo on my arm and now the upper part of my arm is bulging and i'm kinda sad about it......

yah lor. but i think they sepearate them into 2 parts la, but its ok la, next time i go back do my arms, he can do upper arms, armpit there and also touch on the back for me also ma then it will be perfect liao.

EnvyMe
Regular
Regular

Post by EnvyMe » Tue, 20 Oct 2009 3:02 pm

littlegreenyoda wrote:

Hi EnvyMe,

I also planning to do my arms with Dr Nara and my main prob is the armpit fats, means he did not help u remove the armpit fats?

Does ur arm bruised really badly? Have to wear longsleeve and cardigan all the time?

I also do not wish to let people around me know that i went for arm lipo, and they love to touch me too!!!! :mad:
Hi, ya he didnt touch on the armpit area, maybe you have to tell him the concern areas of the arms and he will explain it to you. my arms did bruised but not very badly, maybe its the help f Sineech.

I wore the compression garments al the time and when gg out, i will wear cardigans always to cover the garment area. =) at times wil get very hot if the weather is hot!!! or i walk to much n sweat.

but no choice, ai swee is like that. must suffer awhile to gain the beauty u want..

huskyjude
Regular
Regular

Post by huskyjude » Tue, 20 Oct 2009 4:00 pm

but the sian part is the rescheduling of appointments with Dr. Nara.
He's packed till December - very hard to slot in my thigh liposuction hai..

There's still this sharp pain in my arms especially when i lift them up. It's been a week since. Is this normal?

angelfern
Chatter
Chatter

Post by angelfern » Tue, 20 Oct 2009 5:32 pm

Thanks envyme for your detailed post. very informative.

Yay! that means I don't have to lose 10kg till my ideal weight, lose 6kg can go liao.
will at least keep me motivated. just jogged twice last week, stopped for a few days already.

Arthur prefers slimmer gals to do all the parts within 1 surgery to max the result.

the bathing part i'm still blur, for eg,

1) Day 1 do lower tummy, Day 2, upper, day 3 flanks, day 4 waist or back, which day can I bathe?

2) Where do u remove your stitches? any GP? how much?
Did he *tsk tsk* u for going abroad for lipo?

3) I hope nara can use measuring cylinder so that we can tell specifically the amount taken out, for our own curiousity also shiok.

Thanks, hope to hear more from u soon!