Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
jessie251

Re: RE: Re: Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Post by jessie251 » Sun, 17 May 2015 1:41 pm

snowjx wrote:contacted the art clinic via FB no reply...
Im seriously drowning in all this rhino/PS project. No doctor has given me a straight answer about the right procedure for me and lots of conflicting assessments...
I feel I need to just choose the surgeon I prefer and cross fingers the day of consultation he can do what I wish. So frustrating !
At this point I think i'll just go for Yanhee with Dr Suthat...
Dr Somyos gave me the most extensive opinion but he's really expensive considering its in thailand...
I've been chatting with amed clinic they seem ok... if you like you can add them on line chat amed clinic official...they have been answering all my questions.

snowjx

Re: Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Post by snowjx » Sun, 17 May 2015 4:08 pm

missjenny1234 wrote:Hi I'm Jenny I just come back from Phuket to make my surgery with Dr. Chi at Phibeautyclinic phuket .I did my breast and buccal fatpad removal, I'm very happy with my result.
-For my breast previous I'm A cup but now I have C cup, I choose do under muscle and tear drop implant because I want natural shape and I trust brand silicone Mentor is high quality and safety, size of silicone is 375 cc, it's perfect shape I like it so much ha ha. Dr.Chi he is good plastic surgeon and he can answer all of my questions. His clinic is very clean & professional !!!
- For buccal fatpad I did 15,000 baht. Now wound inside my mouth is recovery all, my face look more beauty.
If anyone who want to see my result I can show you, please contact me.
Do you know what's Dr Chi's expertise for rhino ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snowjx

Post by snowjx » Sun, 17 May 2015 4:10 pm

jessie251 wrote:
snowjx wrote:contacted the art clinic via FB no reply...
Im seriously drowning in all this rhino/PS project. No doctor has given me a straight answer about the right procedure for me and lots of conflicting assessments...
I feel I need to just choose the surgeon I prefer and cross fingers the day of consultation he can do what I wish. So frustrating !
Dr Somyos gave me the most extensive opinion but he's really expensive considering its in thailand...
I've been chatting with amed clinic they seem ok... if you like you can add them on line chat amed clinic official...they have been answering all my questions.
Thanks for this, I went to check on their FB. Oh my, the doctors look incredibly young...just contacted them.

jessie251

Post by jessie251 » Sun, 17 May 2015 4:12 pm

snowjx wrote:
jessie251 wrote:
"snowjx" wrote:contacted the art clinic via FB no reply...
Thanks for this, I went to check on their FB. Oh my, the doctors look incredibly young...just contacted them.

Yup, I'll be having my rhinoplasty done with them

snowjx

Post by snowjx » Sun, 17 May 2015 4:38 pm

What rhino procedure are you getting ? How much did they quote you ?

jessie251

Post by jessie251 » Sun, 17 May 2015 4:39 pm

snowjx wrote:What rhino procedure are you getting ? How much did they quote you ?

What's ur line ID we can chat there...

jessie251

Post by jessie251 » Sun, 17 May 2015 4:42 pm

snowjx wrote:What rhino procedure are you getting ? How much did they quote you ?

Close rhinoplasty and alarplasty for 50,000 baht

lukeanthon

Post by lukeanthon » Sat, 04 Jul 2015 4:29 am

I just checked with Dr. Pichet of Bangkok Plastic Surgery Clinic for Rhinoplasty. I replied me very quick and answered all my concerns about the procedures. He will send me the quotation in few days so if it gets through, I’m planning to fly over there around mid-August. Still researching more about the pre and post-op though. If anyone is going to Bangkok around the same time, let’s keep in touch!

Paigely

Post by Paigely » Thu, 09 Jul 2015 2:09 pm

I'm thinking of going to Taiwan or Thailand...any difference?whether prices or skills?

xtrader38

Post by xtrader38 » Sun, 09 Aug 2015 9:48 pm

Is Dr Pitchet from bangkok plastic surgery clinic the best in bkk??

His prices are steeep... for rhinoplasty

gr3yb0nes

Post by gr3yb0nes » Fri, 14 Aug 2015 10:50 pm

Hi everyone.

I am planning to go thailand for an alarplasty this year end. :D
If anyone of you is going alone and wants company, please email me at [email protected].
Having a company seems to be my biggest fear factor as I am too scared to go alone (since its my first surgery as well)........ :???:

Thank you :oops:

Kayleemo

Post by Kayleemo » Fri, 21 Aug 2015 1:54 pm

lukeanthon wrote:I just checked with Dr. Pichet of Bangkok Plastic Surgery Clinic for Rhinoplasty. I replied me very quick and answered all my concerns about the procedures. He will send me the quotation in few days so if it gets through, I’m planning to fly over there around mid-August. Still researching more about the pre and post-op though. If anyone is going to Bangkok around the same time, let’s keep in touch!
Hi, how much did the doc quote you for rinoplasty :?

Scarlettyy

Post by Scarlettyy » Fri, 28 Aug 2015 10:41 am

Anyone has done any procedure with Dr Prinya?

Guloo

Post by Guloo » Wed, 09 Sep 2015 11:35 am

I would be really interested to hear from anyone who had plastic surgery done in thailand! As, I’m interested in having a few proceedures done!

r3b3l

Post by r3b3l » Mon, 28 Dec 2015 10:16 pm

I am interested in getting these procedures:

- cheekbone reduction
- nose hump correction (and possibly nose-lip angle modification)
- epicanthoplasty

Have anyone done all these procedures at the same time? Is the recovery going to be tough? I assume it'll be more expensive to do each separately.

I wonder how long does it take for someone who has undergone these surgeries to look normal? I am hoping my colleagues will not notice these changes. Is 2 weeks leave going to be sufficient to look normal?