Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
daybreakk
Regular
Regular

Post by daybreakk » Tue, 09 Dec 2008 1:22 pm

Hey everybody, I realised something about rhinoplasty that I want to share. As some of you here knows that I did with Yanhee then went to DR puttisak to change implant due to the implant was too short and my tip wasn't lengthen and projected at all.

I used to have button nose, rather flat actually, low bridge, but my nose rather small, just that the tip is quite round.

What I did with Yanhee was I implant which only helps my bridge but no tip raising at all. So I have a high thick bridge that makes my unraised tip looks even more shorter. Tip is still round and big.

I went to did with puttisak. In fact he said that this new implant he gonna change will cause the bridge to be lower.. but i ask him not to lower the bridge but on the contrary make it a little higher ( I got a thing for high bridge) So I was having a S like L shaped implant. That reached from my columnia and to bridge. So now my nose dont look round, infact alot of peple said its sharp.

SO my conclusion is, very much of it depends on how long and thin your implant is to raise your tip to make it sharp.. the tissue around the tip is to help with support the raise for natural look.

Niew

Post by Niew » Tue, 09 Dec 2008 2:51 pm

doveybuzz wrote:hey Niew, i'm planning either this dec or january. but i heard that Dr.Nara is jammed packed this december.

i plan to go to him for lipo as well. any feedbacks on recovery period??
ya u r rite nara is very pack till next year i tink.. you can go to his website - calendar and take a look.. he did post all his schedule on the calendar..

i will be goin on 25 dec.. will feedback once i been through it.. :D

doveybuzz

Post by doveybuzz » Tue, 09 Dec 2008 10:13 pm

hey everyone,

important question regarding Smart Lipo or Laser Lipo.

Anyone knows any doctors that does it in Thailand? preferably one that has been reviewed.

THANKS A MILLION

Niew: YEA! do give us feedback. that'll be great!

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Thu, 11 Dec 2008 12:53 am

doveybuzz wrote:Hi all,

I'm new here, though i've been following for quite some time now.

got heldback after the riot in BKK. now that its over, i can finally get on with what i wanted to do.

So, i decided on going for PS in Thailand due to (-_-)budget restrictions.

I'm planning for a
Tipoplasty + Alar Reduction (i've got a ridiculous huge button nose)
Thigh + Buttock liposuction.

From what i gathered:
Dr.Pat is best for Tip-plasty. prob bcos he's the one of the only ones who does them.

i should go to Dr.Pat for both Tip and Alar because its troublesome to travel to another place for another surgery at the same spot.

HELP:
Where should i go for liposuction? which are the recommendations?

also, can someone put up the websites of the doctors that are recommended here? i have trouble finding some websites.

cheers
it's not true anymore, my friend called Yanhee, it seems that their docs do tipoplasty as well. was quoted as 600USD, can consider Dr Greechart, the head of their PS :)
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Thu, 11 Dec 2008 1:08 am

got back on sunday 7th dec with my friend from bangkok. my friend is now still hiding out at my place till he removes his stitches on fri, haha :)

Yanhee is a big hospital, PS is located on the 4th floor, whole level for PS.
I've gathered a lot of brochures but my scanner is spoilt else will scan everything in for u guys ;)

Dr Pitch told my friend he didn't need tipoplasty, so proceeded with just alarplasty and dbl eyelids. i told my friend to keep insisting to Dr Pitch he wants a much smaller nose. Dr Pitch was convinced to be more aggressive with the alar, so my friend's nose was visibly smaller after the op, even tho it was still swollen!

The eyelids are swollen still, so cannot see final result yet. Monday brought my friend to shop for supplements. we din prepare sineech for this trip at all. our flight was only confirmed on fri morn itself cos of the previous riots. it was quite surreal, we packed our bags, rushed to airport (nearly missed the flight) and 2 hrs later, we were in BKK :D

so the cocktail of supplements he's taking now:
- Sato Q10 (great for the skin and will help with my friend's acne scars as well)
- Tian Qi pills
- Vit E pills
- Pineapple juice

not too bad, can see he's healing quite fast, will snap some close up shots once he's recovered ;)

doveybuzz

Post by doveybuzz » Thu, 11 Dec 2008 3:58 am

wow! ok i'll keep Yanhee in mind for sure.
*goes check on the clinic*

what about smart lipo??
i'm thinking smart lipo instead of traditional with side effects in mind.

i got 80,000baht for inner and outer thighs.
way too expensive???

any other recommendations for smart lipo?

Breeoei
Regular
Regular

Post by Breeoei » Thu, 11 Dec 2008 3:05 pm

aadvark wrote:got back on sunday 7th dec with my friend from bangkok. my friend is now still hiding out at my place till he removes his stitches on fri, haha :)

I've gathered a lot of brochures but my scanner is spoilt else will scan everything in for u guys ;)

Dr Pitch told my friend he didn't need tipoplasty, so proceeded with just alarplasty and dbl eyelids. i told my friend to keep insisting to Dr Pitch he wants a much smaller nose. Dr Pitch was convinced to be more aggressive with the alar, so my friend's nose was visibly smaller after the op, even tho it was still swollen!

The eyelids are swollen still, so cannot see final result yet. Monday brought my friend to shop for supplements. we din prepare sineech for this trip at all. our flight was only confirmed on fri morn itself cos of the previous riots. it was quite surreal, we packed our bags, rushed to airport (nearly missed the flight) and 2 hrs later, we were in BKK :D

- Sato Q10 (great for the skin and will help with my friend's acne scars as well)
- Tian Qi pills
- Vit E pills
- Pineapple juice

not too bad, can see he's healing quite fast, will snap some close up shots once he's recovered ;)
aadvark :)
I guess the Dr Pitch who did your fren's surgery is also known as Dr Pichet?

How much did he charge your fren for dbl eyelid surgery?
BREE

ktan02

Carole Maggio Facercise

Post by ktan02 » Thu, 11 Dec 2008 3:17 pm

aadvark wrote:Just downloaded the PDF version of the Carole Maggio Facercise!
also downloaded the one for guys: Facebuilder for Men

shall read and try! thanks for the recommendation! :)

can send to me too? my email add - [email protected]

Thanks!

hownowhownow

Post by hownowhownow » Fri, 12 Dec 2008 1:49 am

doveybuzz wrote:hey Niew, i'm planning either this dec or january. but i heard that Dr.Nara is jammed packed this december.

i plan to go to him for lipo as well. any feedbacks on recovery period??
im headin there on aug 09 for under chin lipo..
if ya head there earlier than me, would be great if u can do a review :)

doveybuzz

Post by doveybuzz » Fri, 12 Dec 2008 2:16 am

hey Niew,

i was thinking of doing Lipo at Dr.Nara's as well. but i'm seriously afraid of the side effects?

my friend who did lipo in singapore had like really bad sagging skin after that.

that's why i'm opting to do Smart-Lipo. more expensive but i guess its worth it.

I'm going to Tokai for Alarplasty + Tip reduction
and to another clinic for Smart lipo
this december or next january.

still contemplating on the date + recovery period.

doveybuzz

Post by doveybuzz » Fri, 12 Dec 2008 2:21 am

question to Aadvark:

your latest trip to Bangkok with your friend, you guys were only there for 3days?

Is it okay to fly back so soon?

if it is, then i can arrange my flight earlier that way.

thanks!

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Fri, 12 Dec 2008 4:15 am

doveybuzz wrote:question to Aadvark:

your latest trip to Bangkok with your friend, you guys were only there for 3days?

Is it okay to fly back so soon?

if it is, then i can arrange my flight earlier that way.

thanks!
yeah, stitches can be removed at any GP in sg. 3 days is minimum i wld recommend, cos after surgery, u will feel painful and tired to travel much.

Niew

Post by Niew » Fri, 12 Dec 2008 9:55 am

doveybuzz wrote:hey Niew,

i was thinking of doing Lipo at Dr.Nara's as well. but i'm seriously afraid of the side effects?

my friend who did lipo in singapore had like really bad sagging skin after that.

that's why i'm opting to do Smart-Lipo. more expensive but i guess its worth it.

I'm going to Tokai for Alarplasty + Tip reduction
and to another clinic for Smart lipo
this december or next january.

still contemplating on the date + recovery period.
i guess that really got to depend on individual.. like wat the other say on the forum.. get compression garment and other necessary post lipo care.. i guess it wont b tat bad..

afterall i will onli noe it aft my lipo done.. hehehe

hopefully he can give me wat i wan...

zzzz

Post by zzzz » Fri, 12 Dec 2008 1:11 pm

is Dr charan good? which doctor in Thailand specialize in face contouring and is best at it? please please...reply.

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Fri, 12 Dec 2008 11:05 pm

Breeoei wrote:
aadvark wrote:got back on sunday 7th dec with my friend from bangkok. my friend is now still hiding out at my place till he removes his stitches on fri, haha :)

- Tian Qi pills
- Vit E pills
- Pineapple juice

aadvark :)
I guess the Dr Pitch who did your fren's surgery is also known as Dr Pichet?

How much did he charge your fren for dbl eyelid surgery?
nope, dr pichet and dr pitch are 2 diff ppl :)

the price is same as on the website, USD 540