Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
chrystan

Post by chrystan » Sat, 06 Dec 2008 1:10 am

Hi, I need advice whether tipoplasty is required, or is rhino+ala enough. I am impressed with boi18's nose by dr pat, and tt is the look i am going for. advice?

also, can i do rhino+tipo, den do alar on another day, like 1 wk later? or die die must do together? dr pat's ala very ex, i am intending to head to hatyai to do aft rhino+tipo(if neccesary).

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sat, 06 Dec 2008 3:01 am

chrystan wrote:Can I do tipoplasty at dr pat, then go to dr put for rhino? or do I have to do both on e same day?
dr pat is in bangkok and dr puttisak is in hatyai, so u need to fly between the 2 states...

unless u want a super small sharp nose, otherwise i feel rhino and alar can do the trick for you :) cos my female friend had similar nose
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

Breeoei
Regular
Regular

Post by Breeoei » Sat, 06 Dec 2008 9:09 am

DerrickChg wrote:
aadvark wrote:
locolove wrote: hey, where did u get the PDF format from?
i subscribe to rapidshare and found it from there. get it from me on msn if u want :)
Hi aadvark,

Can i have the Carole Maggio Facercise for Men too. My msn derrickchg@ hotmail. co
By the way, i m Derrick. Thanks :)
Hi aadvark:)

can I have it too? my email is [email protected]

thanks!!
BREE

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sat, 06 Dec 2008 11:12 am

hey guys, i'm currently in bangkok till sunday, so can only send u the PDF when i get back home.

bangkok looks really tame. i arrived last night and i guess they cleaned up the airport real good, couldn't tell there was a riot here before.

my friend is now at yanhee getting his op done, will pick him up in another 3 hrs. dr pitch looks friendly, and he suggested how i could revise my jaw implants as well :D hopefully my dec 19th trip wun be interrupted, can't wait to get rid of my current monstrous implants!

zzzz

Post by zzzz » Sat, 06 Dec 2008 10:43 pm

I think facercise does work but then it's like athelete, once they stop they get all flabby. So I'd rather dont do it at all from the very beginning.

can someone please tell me which is the best doctor in thailand to do face contouring such as zygoma reduction and mandible shaving?
thanks in advance!

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sun, 07 Dec 2008 4:20 am

zzzz wrote:I think facercise does work but then it's like athelete, once they stop they get all flabby. So I'd rather dont do it at all from the very beginning.

can someone please tell me which is the best doctor in thailand to do face contouring such as zygoma reduction and mandible shaving?
thanks in advance!
haiz, ask for several recommendations ba, how to tell who is really the best? at most each person can only go for reduction once, then maybe at most revise 2-3 times... so opinion sure biased. ask for recommendations then do some homework to pick ur choice :)

Breeoei
Regular
Regular

Post by Breeoei » Sun, 07 Dec 2008 9:43 am

aadvark wrote:hey guys, i'm currently in bangkok till sunday, so can only send u the PDF when i get back home.

bangkok looks really tame. i arrived last night and i guess they cleaned up the airport real good, couldn't tell there was a riot here before.

my friend is now at yanhee getting his op done, will pick him up in another 3 hrs. dr pitch looks friendly, and he suggested how i could revise my jaw implants as well :D hopefully my dec 19th trip wun be interrupted, can't wait to get rid of my current monstrous implants!
aadvark:)

Wasn't your jaw implant done most recently? May I ask why do you need a revision? If my memory serves me right, wasn't your implant done by Dr. Pat of Tokai? Sorry to bombard you with so many questions, as I am concerned if it was done by Dr. Pat and I would be going to him for some procedures in January.

Thanks and have fun in Bangkok!!
BREE

zzzz

Post by zzzz » Sun, 07 Dec 2008 12:01 pm

aadvark wrote:
zzzz wrote:I think facercise does work but then it's like athelete, once they stop they get all flabby. So I'd rather dont do it at all from the very beginning.

thanks in advance!
haiz, ask for several recommendations ba, how to tell who is really the best? at most each person can only go for reduction once, then maybe at most revise 2-3 times... so opinion sure biased. ask for recommendations then do some homework to pick ur choice :)
you have list of doctors i can find out more info on? cause right now i really don't have any idea where to begin with on my research. :?
there are so many doctors who do ps and finding some reputable and good ones is like finding a needle in the sea(direct translation of the chinese proverb...:D)
thanks ya!

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Mon, 08 Dec 2008 4:45 am

Breeoei wrote:
aadvark wrote:hey guys, i'm currently in bangkok till sunday, so can only send u the PDF when i get back home.

Wasn't your jaw implant done most recently? May I ask why do you need a revision? If my memory serves me right, wasn't your implant done by Dr. Pat of Tokai? Sorry to bombard you with so many questions, as I am concerned if it was done by Dr. Pat and I would be going to him for some procedures in January.

yes, it's now been 9 mths since the jaw implants, the swelling has all subsided and the shape is more or less fixed, but i find it a tad too large. i did communicate the fact that i wanted a defined jaw but i didn;t want to increase the width of the frontal.

after i told dr pat that the implants are too large, he claimed that he had to make it proportional to my big cheekbones (they really aren't large at all). so he suggest that i reduce my cheekbones and redo the jaw implants at the same time.

i think my cheekbones are fine la, so i've decided to redo with yanhee. but dun worry, i did face lipo with him prior to this and that turned out quite satisfactory, which is why i intro him to this forum :)

it's tough for jaw implants only cos it's a very male procedure and very few ppl have done it, so i think it's a hit and miss no matter where i go. as long as u stick to the regular procedures, i dun think there will be much discrepancy there ;)

jecy77

help please..which Bkk doctor/clinic best for eyelid surgery

Post by jecy77 » Mon, 08 Dec 2008 1:51 pm

Hello guys i thank you so much for all the infos posted here. Now that i decide to have surgery in Bangkok:
Anyone can recommend me which Bangkok doctor/clinic is best for blepharolasty/ eyelid surgery? confused between bangmod yanhee naravee tokai etc as those receives good reviews here, but which one is best for eyes? Pls dont hesitate to share your experiences
THANKS SO MUCH IN ADVANCE, FRIENDS

Breeoei
Regular
Regular

Post by Breeoei » Mon, 08 Dec 2008 8:31 pm

aadvark wrote:
Breeoei wrote:

yes, it's now been 9 mths since the jaw implants, the swelling has all subsided and the shape is more or less fixed, but i find it a tad too large. i did communicate the fact that i wanted a defined jaw but i didn;t want to increase the width of the frontal.

after i told dr pat that the implants are too large, he claimed that he had to make it proportional to my big cheekbones (they really aren't large at all). so he suggest that i reduce my cheekbones and redo the jaw implants at the same time.

i think my cheekbones are fine la, so i've decided to redo with yanhee. but dun worry, i did face lipo with him prior to this and that turned out quite satisfactory, which is why i intro him to this forum :)

it's tough for jaw implants only cos it's a very male procedure and very few ppl have done it, so i think it's a hit and miss no matter where i go. as long as u stick to the regular procedures, i dun think there will be much discrepancy there ;)

Hope you are having a good time in Bangkok.

I need some advice from you.

I have emailed a few doctors for my buccal fat procedure (with photo attachment)

Dr Poomee of Bumrungrad quoted 60,000 baht
Dr Pichet of Yanhee quoted 50,000 baht
Dr Pat quoted 28000 baht
Dr Greechart of Yanhee doesn't think I need it yet.

I feel the first two are pretty high...but Dr Pat is cheaper...my concern is whether he will do a good job.

What do you think?
BREE

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Tue, 09 Dec 2008 12:42 am

Breeoei wrote:
aadvark wrote:
Breeoei wrote: aadvark:)

Hope you are having a good time in Bangkok.

I need some advice from you.

I have emailed a few doctors for my buccal fat procedure (with photo attachment)

Dr Poomee of Bumrungrad quoted 60,000 baht
Dr Pichet of Yanhee quoted 50,000 baht
Dr Pat quoted 28000 baht
Dr Greechart of Yanhee doesn't think I need it yet.

I feel the first two are pretty high...but Dr Pat is cheaper...my concern is whether he will do a good job.

What do you think?
buccal fat pad removal is a very short procedure, and doesn't require precise skill like shaping an implant etc. i did it with dr pat along with the jaw implants, it's something that wun cause scarring either, so i think for this op, the lowest cost wld make sense.

doveybuzz

Post by doveybuzz » Tue, 09 Dec 2008 6:10 am

Hi all,

I'm new here, though i've been following for quite some time now.

got heldback after the riot in BKK. now that its over, i can finally get on with what i wanted to do.

So, i decided on going for PS in Thailand due to (-_-)budget restrictions.

I'm planning for a
Tipoplasty + Alar Reduction (i've got a ridiculous huge button nose)
Thigh + Buttock liposuction.

From what i gathered:
Dr.Pat is best for Tip-plasty. prob bcos he's the one of the only ones who does them.

i should go to Dr.Pat for both Tip and Alar because its troublesome to travel to another place for another surgery at the same spot.

HELP:
Where should i go for liposuction? which are the recommendations?

also, can someone put up the websites of the doctors that are recommended here? i have trouble finding some websites.

cheers

Niew

Post by Niew » Tue, 09 Dec 2008 8:17 am

doveybuzz wrote:Hi all,

I'm new here, though i've been following for quite some time now.

got heldback after the riot in BKK. now that its over, i can finally get on with what i wanted to do.

So, i decided on going for PS in Thailand due to (-_-)budget restrictions.

I'm planning for a
Tipoplasty + Alar Reduction (i've got a ridiculous huge button nose)
Thigh + Buttock liposuction.

From what i gathered:
Dr.Pat is best for Tip-plasty. prob bcos he's the one of the only ones who does them.

i should go to Dr.Pat for both Tip and Alar because its troublesome to travel to another place for another surgery at the same spot.

HELP:
Where should i go for liposuction? which are the recommendations?

also, can someone put up the websites of the doctors that are recommended here? i have trouble finding some websites.

cheers
hi,

when will you b on ur trip to thai??

i wil b visiting Nara & Put in hatyai this dec.. Hopefully to get my lipo done wif nara.. u can try his webby: http://dr-nara.com/

doveybuzz

Post by doveybuzz » Tue, 09 Dec 2008 12:18 pm

hey Niew, i'm planning either this dec or january. but i heard that Dr.Nara is jammed packed this december.

i plan to go to him for lipo as well. any feedbacks on recovery period??