Singapore Expats Forum

Another newbie..

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
kathreencate

Another newbie..

Postby kathreencate » Thu, 28 Jun 2007 3:26 pm

Hi guys..I am not really new in SG..I am 21/f/phils, i've been here for like 5 months..but I dunno anyone else aside from my housemates..I came here last February for vacation but then I found a nice job here in Raffles thats why I decided to stay.. I was hoping of meeting people to party with but til now i only got few and most of them are busy..I like to watch movie, party, drink and I love the beach though singapore dont have any nice beaches..anyways if you wanna hang out or have sumthin goin on..feel free to invite me..

kathreencate@yahoo.com
www.myspace.com/perflexed

Asian_Geekette
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Asian_Geekette » Thu, 28 Jun 2007 3:28 pm

Kabayan,

Welcome to Singapore! There are many activities being organized in this board. Just check the postings.

Cheers,
A_G
My business is not to remake myself, but make the absolute best out of what God made. -Robert Browning

puneet
Regular
Regular

why hello there

Postby puneet » Thu, 28 Jun 2007 4:29 pm

well iv ebeen here for a few months myself , im 19 /m studyin in university here , although i ve got lots of friends in uni versity , very few outside , so wud love to make frnds , u can add me on msn if u wanna hang out or anythign , creed_of_mankind@hotmail.com
cheers

LocalDudez

Friends....

Postby LocalDudez » Thu, 28 Jun 2007 10:11 pm

Good day,

I'm a local living in Singapore....if loved sports or running events...pls pm me your email addresss...i can update you...

Take care.

Be careful always.

Regards,
LocalDudez

jim_stark

hey

Postby jim_stark » Thu, 28 Jun 2007 10:36 pm

I'm fairly new to singapore having just moved here from Sydney.

Looking for new ppl to hang with. I dont have a myspace but i do have a have a facebooks just in case you want to make sure i'm not a complete creep.

Keen to head out, go clubbing. Let me know if you end up doing something interesting.

As it happens i'll be in manila next week for work though (plus dj'ing at embassy cuisine!!!)

Snowfly
Regular
Regular

Postby Snowfly » Thu, 28 Jun 2007 11:24 pm

hey welcome aboard! i work a stone's throw away from raffles, 26/m from the philippines here. hope to see you at one of the gatherings :)

kathreencate

Re: hey

Postby kathreencate » Fri, 29 Jun 2007 3:30 pm

Cool..so you going to manila? ummn i also have a facebook but dont use it that much...Imma be around Clark Quay and boat quay tonight..drop me a mail if you want... kathreencate@yahoo.com

[quote="jim_stark"]I'm fairly new to singapore having just moved here from Sydney.

Looking for new ppl to hang with. I dont have a myspace but i do have a have a facebooks just in case you want to make sure i'm not a complete creep.

Keen to head out, go clubbing. Let me know if you end up doing something interesting.

As it happens i'll be in manila next week for work though (plus dj'ing at embassy cuisine!!!)[/quote]

kathreencate

Postby kathreencate » Fri, 29 Jun 2007 3:32 pm

[quote="Snowfly"]hey welcome aboard! i work a stone's throw away from raffles, 26/m from the philippines here. hope to see you at one of the gatherings :)[/quote]

I saw your arts..and its awesome..yeah maybe one day we'll bump at each other here in Raffles.. BTW where in Raffles dyou work?