Singapore Expats Forum

Pink Nipple Cream

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.

Blue Sapphire
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Blue Sapphire » Sun, 29 Jul 2007 4:28 pm

Is the topic still on pink nipple cream? I never knew there was such a thing. I just gave birth and was wondering whether my enlarged dark nipples were going to ever go back to their norm of that pinkish state and smaller. But hey if men find mummy nipples sexier then we should just keep it huh. I mean why buy colour changing nipple creams...

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Sun, 29 Jul 2007 4:47 pm

There's a very old saying that is very apt here. "All cats are gray in the dark" :wink:

MblSH
Regular
Regular

Postby MblSH » Mon, 30 Jul 2007 7:31 pm

lol :D

I don't have anything to add to this thread but it didn't stop anyone else

astrogirl
Regular
Regular

Postby astrogirl » Tue, 31 Jul 2007 12:24 am

I guess men just don't get it. When we say pink, we don't mean some neon pink or baby pink, at least not for Chinese girls I think. It's a rosy pink colour much like natural rosy pink lips.

It's us girls that would understand. If one is fair skinned and has pinkish/light nipples to start with, and after giving birth, the nipples turn into some coffee colour nipple with the surrounding area darken and enlarged, it is upsetting. Few of my girlfriends complained about this before. Some of them tried some creams, it just went a tad lighter but not back to before even after 2 years of application.

Maybe there are better and new formulas now, good luck hunting!
astrogirl

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 31 Jul 2007 2:26 pm

astrogirl wrote:I guess men just don't get it. When we say pink, we don't mean some neon pink or baby pink, at least not for Chinese girls I think. It's a rosy pink colour much like natural rosy pink lips.

It's us girls that would understand. If one is fair skinned and has pinkish/light nipples to start with, and after giving birth, the nipples turn into some coffee colour nipple with the surrounding area darken and enlarged, it is upsetting. Few of my girlfriends complained about this before. Some of them tried some creams, it just went a tad lighter but not back to before even after 2 years of application.

Only in Asia! :roll:

Asian_Geekette
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Asian_Geekette » Thu, 02 Aug 2007 5:23 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
astrogirl wrote:I guess men just don't get it. When we say pink, we don't mean some neon pink or baby pink, at least not for Chinese girls I think. It's a rosy pink colour much like natural rosy pink lips.

Only in Asia! :roll:

Why bother wasting money reversing something which naturally happens? Women's bodies change as we grow older, have babies and what have you. We just have to accept the fact that we can't forever have fair nipples. Besides, when it's perky (due to temperature or whatever), it does turn a bit darker. (Or is it just mine?) :roll:
My business is not to remake myself, but make the absolute best out of what God made. -Robert Browning

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 02 Aug 2007 8:13 pm

Asian_Geekette wrote:Besides, when it's perky (due to temperature or whatever), it does turn a bit darker. (Or is it just mine?) :roll:

Some more info on the "whatever" please......... :P

:mrgreen:

elizabeth
Chatter
Chatter

Postby elizabeth » Fri, 03 Aug 2007 4:22 pm

There is one type of cream from watson cost around $70.00++. I think it may help.

Asian_Geekette
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Asian_Geekette » Fri, 03 Aug 2007 4:50 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:Some more info on the "whatever" please......... :P

:mrgreen:

It's simple! Whatever makes it perky! :P
My business is not to remake myself, but make the absolute best out of what God made. -Robert Browning

PhantomX

Postby PhantomX » Thu, 09 Aug 2007 11:24 am

ksl wrote:Did you know that from a psychological subconscious point of view, that males are always attracted to a certain nipple type, although adult males enjoy suckling on all nipples, there is always one type, they will fall in love with!

Their mothers nipples! Thats if they were breast fed of course, otherwise they fall in love with milk bottle tops and condensed milk :lol: and are normally confused, what to do with a real nipple :shock:

Their f rustration ends up in infidelity, as they go searching for the unknown, wondering why there are so many types of nipple in the market place, true love is not in the eyes, but in finding a true replica of mummys nipples :) :o .

It's really quite strange, if one didn't know the facts, that most men do actually have a preference in nipples, which can be a great disappointment, if one only gets to see, them after marriage :o I'm not surprised at all, because I've been to these topless beaches in Scandinavia and spent many a day ogling the crumpet (slang for good looking women) with great disappointment.

What normally happens, is you eyeball a spectacular pair of knockers (vulgar slang for womens breasts)with heart pumping like mad, sub-consciously, they have been identified has mummies breasts, and its instant love :lol: until you get an eyeful of her looks :oops: :cry: what to do??? Really girls its a male problem, which is very annoying, :mad: for some!

Although I was quite lucky, finding an attractive wife, with knockers that make me so happy, and you know what, they are a little on the small side, compared to mummy, but the nipples are just sooooo, delicious :wink: and she's intelligent, which is a bonus, but not such a good cook!! overall we are pretty well balanced on the household chores, and love most certainly developed later in our relationship.

Now come on guys don't be shy, own up and educate the females, you have a preference right, and if not you wasn't breast fed?

One things for sure, i could identify all my close relationships by breasts only! :lol: 8-) :oops: :P

Girls no comment please, I know what you are thinking about us guys measuring up to your expectations! :P

But what truly comes first, is it looks, wealth, size, intelligence. ? or what?

What can we gain from this usless piece of gossip! The colour of nipples doesn't really matter, but colouring them of course will be a treat, so will a uniform, now and then! :lol: :lol: :lol: Nothing like a personality change to keep the heat up :P

But the male on his search for the long lost delight, may stay a week, a year or a life time, if he's happy with what he's got!

SMS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fairy wrote:
some ladies have very dark nipples after pregnancy. these creams help lighten the shade of it.

No problems there, I just call 'em Hershey Kisses!

OK, Ok, I know.....My Bad! Whip me, beat me, make me feel cheap!

Hershey Kisses! I'm bad, whip me, beat me, make me feel cheap! You see what Hershey kisses does, to SMS girls! Makes him roll over on his back and do tricks :lol: :roll: what next! I'm not into all that whip me, I had a women that enjoyed doing that to me, but it got a little out of hand and I dumped her, god it hurt! :shock: at the time, didn't expect it, and i was handcuffed. :oops: really did happen!

you are a mother nipple lover?
wah what a revelation!
X

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Postby aadvark » Wed, 15 Aug 2007 2:15 am

i'm actually more attracted to pinkish nipples, rather than mummy nipples... maybe cos my mum din breastfeed me when i was little :P
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF