Singapore Expats Forum

VASER Liposelection in Malaysia

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Niss
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat, 16 Dec 2006

VASER Liposelection in Malaysia

Postby Niss » Sat, 23 Jun 2007 9:29 am

Hi guys

I would like to get tummy and thigh liposelection but can only seem to find surgeons in Singapore who do this procedure and due to cost reasons would like to know who does it in Malaysia or Thailand?

Please help

Thanks
xx :)

leng2310
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun, 29 Jul 2007

Postby leng2310 » Sun, 29 Jul 2007 11:13 pm

hi, try to contact Dr Heng k. s ( his email- drksheng@hotmail.com- if i not mistaken, he is the only plastic surgeon in malaysia do this procedure...i did my liposelction over my thighs and i'm very happy with the result. let me know if u want to see my 'new thigh'...hahaha...

hownowhownow
Member
Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu, 07 Jun 2007

Postby hownowhownow » Sat, 04 Aug 2007 12:38 pm

hi, how much is it for the lipo procedure? :)

mini_me
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri, 21 Dec 2007

Dr Heng

Postby mini_me » Fri, 21 Dec 2007 7:15 pm

Hey!! i just had liposelection by Dr Heng (Malaysia). Anyone has any tips on post operative care ?

As for the cost, it depends on the areas involved. think it'll costs 10-12K for more than 1 area. i did lipo on my thighs and calves and also did my lips.

User avatar
yen2006
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 333
Joined: Thu, 17 Aug 2006

vaser lipo

Postby yen2006 » Fri, 21 Dec 2007 7:43 pm

Hi niss,

you can refer to Kalo thread, Madalyn & Momoko did vaser lipo at Kalo JB.


Prices

Arms about sin $1300

Upper & lower tummy about sin $2700




Hope my information helps.

jetseng
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue, 07 Aug 2007

Postby jetseng » Thu, 27 Dec 2007 2:13 pm

I did mine at an aesthetic clinic in City Square, JB. You can find out more on their website www.laserliposuction-jb.com.

momoko
Regular
Regular
Posts: 119
Joined: Thu, 22 Feb 2007

Postby momoko » Sat, 29 Dec 2007 1:06 pm

jetseng wrote:I did mine at an aesthetic clinic in City Square, JB. You can find out more on their website www.laserliposuction-jb.com.


how much did u spend?

jetseng
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue, 07 Aug 2007

Postby jetseng » Mon, 31 Dec 2007 9:13 am

I spent about RM 4,000 on my tummy procedure.

User avatar
yen2006
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 333
Joined: Thu, 17 Aug 2006

Postby yen2006 » Mon, 31 Dec 2007 11:41 am

rm4000 for upper or lower tummy?

dreampotion
Regular
Regular
Posts: 96
Joined: Sun, 29 Jul 2007

Postby dreampotion » Mon, 31 Dec 2007 9:27 pm

is it vaser?

dimensionspectrum
Regular
Regular
Posts: 115
Joined: Tue, 23 Oct 2007
Location: Singapore

Re: Dr Heng

Postby dimensionspectrum » Tue, 01 Jan 2008 1:26 pm

mini_me wrote:Hey!! i just had liposelection by Dr Heng (Malaysia). Anyone has any tips on post operative care ?

As for the cost, it depends on the areas involved. think it'll costs 10-12K for more than 1 area. i did lipo on my thighs and calves and also did my lips.


How much did u spend for your thighs and calves altogether?
The thighs he did inner n outter + front & back? Or?
Im thinking if doing both thighs and calves too! Im kinda lost.
Wads difference between liposelection n tumescent liposuction?
Can you walk aft that? Is it very painful? How long is the downtime?Thanks for your help!

mini_me
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri, 21 Dec 2007

Vaser in KL

Postby mini_me » Sun, 20 Jan 2008 12:40 pm

Hey DimensionSpectrum

It's been 38 days since my procedure. I don't see much results yet, very very depressed, kept thinking the doc didn't remove enough fat.
I paid so much and endured so much, if the final result is not near to what i expect (like now), i would be extremely devastated. Like what i told my other friends who are interested, do not go to my doc until i see the final result. Your doc needs to be in tune with you, he needs to know exactly what u want.
Apart of me really hope that it's just swelling now but seriously, i truly do not believe that in 1 month's time the size will go down by 1/2.
Anyway, there's always miracle.. let's just wait for another 8 weeks.

I can't allow to reveal the price. Pls post your email addr.

yes. whole thigh area...
i don't know the difference between the 2 lipo.
it was painful to walk, u better make sure there's someone to take care of u after the procedure. if your parents do not know, better stay at hotel or friend's place for 1 week. going to the loo is difficult cause it hurts to sit on the hard toilet bowl.
Pain started to subside tremendously from the 12th day.
But till now, it's still a bit painful (very thight feeling) if i stand up after sitting too long.
I know people who went back to work on the 3rd day. I can’t.
I advise u take at least 1 week off… I kept walking to its minimum, do lots of massage.

Where will u be doing yours?


Your post :
How much did u spend for your thighs and calves altogether?
The thighs he did inner n outter + front & back? Or?
Im thinking if doing both thighs and calves too! Im kinda lost.
Wads difference between liposelection n tumescent liposuction?
Can you walk aft that? Is it very painful? How long is the downtime?Thanks for your help!
_________________
The Dream IS EVERYTHING!
Im going to Doctor Hsu in March 08!

mini_me
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri, 21 Dec 2007

Postby mini_me » Sun, 20 Jan 2008 12:52 pm

leng2310 wrote:hi, try to contact Dr Heng k. s ( his email- drksheng@hotmail.com- if i not mistaken, he is the only plastic surgeon in malaysia do this procedure...i did my liposelction over my thighs and i'm very happy with the result. let me know if u want to see my 'new thigh'...hahaha...


Hi Leng, Dr Heng did my thigh too.. i would love to see your before and after pix.. pls send to me @ mini_mse@yahoo.com.

Thanks a lot.

newie
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu, 05 Jun 2008

advice

Postby newie » Thu, 05 Jun 2008 11:40 pm

hey,
I am planning to do my lipo of my underarms , lower back and hopefully tummy. Anyone got any recommendations of a good doctor in malaysia? I dont know whether the results wld be as expected. I'm hoping to see a lot of difference in myself after surgery.
Also wats the difference between lipo suction and lipo selection? I've heard of deaths due to General Anesthetic also. I'm worried n freaked out but really want to do it. please advice.

newie
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu, 05 Jun 2008

Postby newie » Thu, 05 Jun 2008 11:43 pm

mini_me wrote:
leng2310 wrote:hi, try to contact Dr Heng k. s ( his email- drksheng@hotmail.com- if i not mistaken, he is the only plastic surgeon in malaysia do this procedure...i did my liposelction over my thighs and i'm very happy with the result. let me know if u want to see my 'new thigh'...hahaha...


Hi Leng, Dr Heng did my thigh too.. i would love to see your before and after pix.. pls send to me @ mini_mse@yahoo.com.

Thanks a lot.
[b]

hey, i would love to see your new thigh too. Please email me at sikhi_kudi@yahoo.com


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests