Singapore Expats

Ceramic classes?

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.
astr
Regular
Regular

Ceramic classes?

Post by astr » Tue, 19 Jun 2007 11:55 pm

Wud any1 happn 2 hav a clue bout ceramic classes here? Iv been lookin for 1, but wit unsatisfactory results. Except for NAFA though. It had the most impressie curriculum. Which by the way i cant take up cos of my haywire job timings.

I did a class some yrs ago n really wan 2 get back into it. So im hopin dat atleast sum1 here might kno of a place i can go 2. Atleast those who might hav been here longer than moi....and maybe into art as well.....(i kno dats a very tiny fraction of d expat forum population).....but i still have my efline fingers crossed.

:D ......... [-o< ......... :oops: ......... :-k

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: Ceramic classes?

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 20 Jun 2007 12:09 am

astr wrote:Wud any1 happn 2 hav a clue bout ceramic classes here? Iv been lookin for 1, but wit unsatisfactory results. Except for NAFA though. It had the most impressie curriculum. Which by the way i cant take up cos of my haywire job timings.

I did a class some yrs ago n really wan 2 get back into it. So im hopin dat atleast sum1 here might kno of a place i can go 2. Atleast those who might hav been here longer than moi....and maybe into art as well.....(i kno dats a very tiny fraction of d expat forum population).....but i still have my efline fingers crossed.

:D ......... [-o< ......... :oops: ......... :-k
I tried putting this text into Babelfish to translate and it did not recognize what language it was. Can anybody help? :???:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

astr
Regular
Regular

Post by astr » Wed, 20 Jun 2007 12:35 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:[quote

I tried putting this text into Babelfish to translate and it did not recognize what language it was. Can anybody help? :???:
:roll: .....tis!...tis!

yarong

Post by yarong » Thu, 03 Jul 2008 5:18 pm

Aaron:)

Plavt
Director
Director

Post by Plavt » Thu, 03 Jul 2008 5:40 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
Really sms, haven't you heard of gobbledegook? :o

daggie

Post by daggie » Thu, 03 Jul 2008 8:10 pm

there are some community centers that offer ceramics courses http://one.pa.gov.sg/CRMSPortal/CRMSPortal.portal

I've also seen a place on Bali Lane (near Bugis) but don't know the name

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 03 Jul 2008 11:09 pm

Plavt wrote:
Really sms, haven't you heard of gobbledegook? :o
Haven't had your second cuppa yet this morning? Did you look at the date of that post? #-o :tongue:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Plavt
Director
Director

Post by Plavt » Fri, 04 Jul 2008 12:31 am

Did you look at the date of that post? #-o :tongue:
No, some of us have better things to do first thing in the morning....

:P :lol: and :tongue: :tongue: to you to too. :lol: :lol: