Singapore Expats Forum

travelling to Spain

Weekly meetup of FNDC - Friday Night Drinking Club
andylow

travelling to Spain

Postby andylow » Mon, 18 Jun 2007 3:26 pm

Hi, I am planning trip to Europe, which country is best? What do you think of Spain? My classmate has just come back from and with his parents. He said it is really a beautiful country with vast beaches, multi-faced cultures and excellent hotels. Especially, in ibiza, there is a intense dance music party. Very wonderful. After his introduction os his travel experiences in Spain, I am planning to go there. Do you have any good suggestions on which european country is best for travelling? Thanks.

jdj_sasha

re: IBIZA 1994

Postby jdj_sasha » Mon, 18 Jun 2007 10:56 pm

my 2 week holiday in Ibiza became 3 months.... oh my.... that was an amazing summer.... it was May 1994 and things were just starting to happen in San Antonio... not many people knew about the scene then and it was wonderful.... Imagine a place where everyone was of a like-mind and it was such a gathering of amazingly cool individuals from all over Europe.... The love-doves were a plenty and so pure... the attitudes were welcoming and it was the likes of CJ Macintosh and all the old school anthems.... can we say S-Express..... hahaa.. well, definitely hit IBIZA... it's very commercial now but at least if you fall off your moped, it'll be all good.

Asdracles
Reporter
Reporter

About Spain

Postby Asdracles » Mon, 18 Jun 2007 11:07 pm

Will be glad of giving information about Spain, just send me an email ( asdracles @ hotmail . com ), but sincerely, I think that is too far for a FNDC :shock: .

Dont count me in!!! :D