Singapore Expats Forum

upcoming SIA recruitment: 15 July 2007

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Venezia
Member
Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed, 18 Apr 2007

Postby Venezia » Tue, 10 Jul 2007 10:39 pm

Anybody wanna go to Browhaus together on friday for shaping brow, threading and possibly pedicure?

Timing : after 1pm 8-)

User avatar
bLiSs-LiCioUs
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 194
Joined: Mon, 21 May 2007
Location: SiNgApOrE

Postby bLiSs-LiCioUs » Tue, 10 Jul 2007 11:32 pm

iamjia wrote:
jeanette_tohjh wrote:
DeeeNah wrote:Hey all.

Don't worry about it. It will be a breeze if you all don't get too nervous and just be humble yet confident! It is true that luck plays a factor. Hopefully there are not too much "good" people in the same group as you. Pls update us after the interview!! :)


wahaha! not too many "good" ppl in the same grp!!! yeah... AGREE! muahahaha! :cool:


oh no,if that is the case.
aint most of us going early...so we prolly be in the same group.
lol.just hope they are in the good mood and let most of us get thru'
:D


yeah i wish so too... :D and i hope to get male interviewers! my luck always seems better if my interviewers r male... :D

wawaa
Regular
Regular
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed, 13 Jun 2007

Postby wawaa » Wed, 11 Jul 2007 8:57 am

jeanette_tohjh wrote:
DeeeNah wrote:Hey all.

Don't worry about it. It will be a breeze if you all don't get too nervous and just be humble yet confident! It is true that luck plays a factor. Hopefully there are not too much "good" people in the same group as you. Pls update us after the interview!! :)


wahaha! not too many "good" ppl in the same grp!!! yeah... AGREE! muahahaha! :cool:


Hahaha..I agree on tat too! Yes lotza luck plays the biggest role coz sometimes u can be so super duper prepared but u still got kicked out at the 1st round n this really dampen ur spirit coz so much of preparation in the end those who did not present well nor wore proper attire pulled tru. But don't despair or questioned urself why these ppl got in as the selection has not ended there n they may flung in the ote rounds.

My latest experience, no preparation, no expectations n attire so very wrong coz I wore a black jeans n guess lady luck was shining on me , I passed all rounds BUT those past attempts with so much preparation, proper attire n wit so much hopes to get tru, I flunked n flunked yet again.
So u see..I guess its some luck for me :D

love`Qoo
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 178
Joined: Wed, 19 Jul 2006
Location: singapore

Postby love`Qoo » Wed, 11 Jul 2007 10:11 am

wawaa wrote:
jeanette_tohjh wrote:
DeeeNah wrote:Hey all.

Don't worry about it. It will be a breeze if you all don't get too nervous and just be humble yet confident! It is true that luck plays a factor. Hopefully there are not too much "good" people in the same group as you. Pls update us after the interview!! :)


wahaha! not too many "good" ppl in the same grp!!! yeah... AGREE! muahahaha! :cool:


Hahaha..I agree on tat too! Yes lotza luck plays the biggest role coz sometimes u can be so super duper prepared but u still got kicked out at the 1st round n this really dampen ur spirit coz so much of preparation in the end those who did not present well nor wore proper attire pulled tru. But don't despair or questioned urself why these ppl got in as the selection has not ended there n they may flung in the ote rounds.

My latest experience, no preparation, no expectations n attire so very wrong coz I wore a black jeans n guess lady luck was shining on me , I passed all rounds BUT those past attempts with so much preparation, proper attire n wit so much hopes to get tru, I flunked n flunked yet again.
So u see..I guess its some luck for me :D


i agree with wawaa.. expect the unexpected but be prepared for the expected as well.. just feel good about yourself.. good luck good luck!! :P

User avatar
bLiSs-LiCioUs
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 194
Joined: Mon, 21 May 2007
Location: SiNgApOrE

Postby bLiSs-LiCioUs » Wed, 11 Jul 2007 12:35 pm

now i'm down with sore throat and running nose... gosh... hope i feel better by saturday!

JadeiteJade
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 159
Joined: Fri, 18 May 2007

Postby JadeiteJade » Wed, 11 Jul 2007 1:07 pm

bLiSs-LiCioUs wrote:now i'm down with sore throat and running nose... gosh... hope i feel better by saturday!



hey!me too...and ive got like rashes on my neck and pimples popping...ahhh...

:x :x :x :shock:

lolitaa
Regular
Regular
Posts: 143
Joined: Sat, 27 May 2006

Postby lolitaa » Wed, 11 Jul 2007 2:30 pm

Hi, does anyone have SIA HR's number? I'm not sure if I'll be able to attend the coming interview as I'm still waiting for my results (last paper). I only have 3 O levels, therefore cant use my O results.

woodstock
Regular
Regular
Posts: 83
Joined: Fri, 15 Jun 2007
Location: KL

Postby woodstock » Wed, 11 Jul 2007 3:24 pm

DeeeNah wrote:Good luck to all for this coming 15th. bliss-licious, woodstock, cookiecream! ALL THE BEST!



Thanks for your good luck wishes, Deeenah! I am going to need lots of it! :)

So excited! The day is getting nearer and nearer!!

User avatar
theknees
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 214
Joined: Mon, 19 Mar 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby theknees » Wed, 11 Jul 2007 3:28 pm

JadeiteJade wrote:hey!me too...and ive got like rashes on my neck and pimples popping...ahhh...

:x :x :x :shock:


sleep more, drink more water and don't touch those pimples! :P
ღ i wanna kiss you underneath the stars //

JadeiteJade
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 159
Joined: Fri, 18 May 2007

Postby JadeiteJade » Wed, 11 Jul 2007 5:56 pm

wawaa wrote:
jeanette_tohjh wrote:
DeeeNah wrote:Hey all.

Don't worry about it. It will be a breeze if you all don't get too nervous and just be humble yet confident! It is true that luck plays a factor. Hopefully there are not too much "good" people in the same group as you. Pls update us after the interview!! :)


wahaha! not too many "good" ppl in the same grp!!! yeah... AGREE! muahahaha! :cool:


Hahaha..I agree on tat too! Yes lotza luck plays the biggest role coz sometimes u can be so super duper prepared but u still got kicked out at the 1st round n this really dampen ur spirit coz so much of preparation in the end those who did not present well nor wore proper attire pulled tru. But don't despair or questioned urself why these ppl got in as the selection has not ended there n they may flung in the ote rounds.

My latest experience, no preparation, no expectations n attire so very wrong coz I wore a black jeans n guess lady luck was shining on me , I passed all rounds BUT those past attempts with so much preparation, proper attire n wit so much hopes to get tru, I flunked n flunked yet again.
So u see..I guess its some luck for me :D



you reminded me of my experience...the first time that I applied for SQ...i didnt really prepare myself and I wore jeans...and i managed to pass all of the rounds except management...

and the last time that i prepared myself...like speech and attire..i didnt even manage to pass round 1...

this time round,i think im going to wear jeans coz i have a short body and big hips and i really cant wear shirts tucked in.Basically, I dont look nice in office wear..if you get what I mean...haha..

anyway..i hope eveything goes well..coz i really really really really want to be an air stewardess!cheers! :lol:

JadeiteJade
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 159
Joined: Fri, 18 May 2007

Postby JadeiteJade » Wed, 11 Jul 2007 7:01 pm

theknees wrote:
JadeiteJade wrote:hey!me too...and ive got like rashes on my neck and pimples popping...ahhh...

:x :x :x :shock:


sleep more, drink more water and don't touch those pimples! :P


hehe...yah loh... :wink:

User avatar
M
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 857
Joined: Tue, 13 Sep 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby M » Thu, 12 Jul 2007 2:32 am

lolitaa wrote:Hi, does anyone have SIA HR's number? I'm not sure if I'll be able to attend the coming interview as I'm still waiting for my results (last paper). I only have 3 O levels, therefore cant use my O results.


You retook your papers? I don't think that will be valid since you do not meet the minimum requirements.

love`Qoo
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 178
Joined: Wed, 19 Jul 2006
Location: singapore

Postby love`Qoo » Thu, 12 Jul 2007 12:24 pm

M wrote:
lolitaa wrote:Hi, does anyone have SIA HR's number? I'm not sure if I'll be able to attend the coming interview as I'm still waiting for my results (last paper). I only have 3 O levels, therefore cant use my O results.


You retook your papers? I don't think that will be valid since you do not meet the minimum requirements.


hi M!! last seen u here was so long ago.. hope life has been great for u.. :P

User avatar
jeanette_tohjh
Regular
Regular
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed, 23 May 2007

Postby jeanette_tohjh » Thu, 12 Jul 2007 12:50 pm

3 more days to go... keke... :lol:

User avatar
bLiSs-LiCioUs
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 194
Joined: Mon, 21 May 2007
Location: SiNgApOrE

Postby bLiSs-LiCioUs » Thu, 12 Jul 2007 1:21 pm

JadeiteJade wrote:
bLiSs-LiCioUs wrote:now i'm down with sore throat and running nose... gosh... hope i feel better by saturday!



hey!me too...and ive got like rashes on my neck and pimples popping...ahhh...

:x :x :x :shock:


resting at home right now... hope all these will be gone by saturday... i have pimples popping out on my left side of my face too... so angry... :x


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests