Singapore Expats Forum

JAL RECRUITING CLOSING DATE 15TH JUNE

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
trevormyboy
Regular
Regular

JAL RECRUITING CLOSING DATE 15TH JUNE

Postby trevormyboy » Mon, 04 Jun 2007 5:06 pm

i just check their website.. its send in closing date 15th june
so anybody interested faster send your application..

mutleeyc

Postby mutleeyc » Mon, 04 Jun 2007 6:55 pm

where do you post the resume?i cant find the linK! :(

xmischax
Reporter
Reporter

Postby xmischax » Mon, 04 Jun 2007 7:00 pm

http://www.sg.jal.com/en/others/recruitment/

Application for Japan Airlines Flight Stewardess

Following are the requirements
1. Minimum 3 GCE ‘O’ levels with at least a credit in English.

2. Must be conversant in English and Mandarin.
Knowledge of the Japanese language would be an advantage.

3. Must be a Singaporean or Malaysian Permanent Resident.

4. At least 1.58 metres in height. (Those below the height stated need Not apply. Height measurement will be taken on the day of interview.)

5. Good skin complexion. Wearing of contact lens is allowed.

6. Must be healthy and able to adapt to changes in weather conditions, as job requires you to fly to different countries with different seasons.

7. Pleasant personality with a positive work attitude.

8. No past criminal records.

Other information
1. Closing date : 15 June 2007.

2. Those who are short-listed will be informed by 20 June 2007 latest.
1st Interview : 23 June 2007 or 24 June 2007,
further interviews will be conducted if neccessary.

3. Applicants need to go through the interview at our Cabin Crew office at Changi Airport. Unit 041-60A, 4th Storey, Passenger Terminal 1, Singapore Changi Airport.

4. Please send completed application form with the following attachments;

a. One full length 4R size photograph and one passport size photograph.
b. Photostat copy of Birth Certificate.
c. Photostat copy of Educational Certificates.
d. Testimonials or reference letters, if any.
Click http://www.sg.jal.com/en/others/recruitment/SIN_Application_form07.pdf to view the Application form. (PDF Approx. 56KB)

5. Address to : Re : Application for flight stewardess
The Cabin Crew Manager
Japan Airlines International Co., Ltd.
P.O. Box 28
Singapore Changi Airport
Singapore 918141.

6. For general enquiries regarding application for flight stewardess, please contact us at 65429353 during these hours 1000hrs to 1700hrs.

http://www.sg.jal.com/en/others/recruitment/
when strange things happen, they call it fate.

babypink

Postby babypink » Mon, 04 Jun 2007 9:51 pm

im a little confuse here. they stated 3 GCE 'O' lvls, so does it mean 3 credits ??

thanks. :)

wendytay

Postby wendytay » Mon, 04 Jun 2007 11:44 pm

any one knows the salary around how much?heard that its very hard to get in?they only hire very limited people only?true?

lindyhoppe
Regular
Regular

Postby lindyhoppe » Tue, 05 Jun 2007 2:25 pm

About 2-3k, i was told. Look thru the JAL thread, got a lot of info there...

wendytay wrote:any one knows the salary around how much?heard that its very hard to get in?they only hire very limited people only?true?

trevormyboy
Regular
Regular

Postby trevormyboy » Tue, 05 Jun 2007 5:09 pm

HI
i was thinking to send in the application but i just reading through about JAL interview process and we need to read a Chinese passage is it true???
:cry: i cant even speak chinese... i mean im chinese but i cant speak mandarin... :cry: :cry: :cry: HOW? should i still try to apply?

SugarOne

Postby SugarOne » Wed, 06 Jun 2007 1:10 am

Oh my, I'm so interested in going but I'm currently still schooling. =( They don't offer part-time right, do they?

Best Of Luck for people who are being shortlisted!! :D

abnegation
Chatter
Chatter

Postby abnegation » Wed, 06 Jun 2007 2:09 am

trevormyboy wrote:HI
i was thinking to send in the application but i just reading through about JAL interview process and we need to read a Chinese passage is it true???
:cry: i cant even speak chinese... i mean im chinese but i cant speak mandarin... :cry: :cry: :cry: HOW? should i still try to apply?

I don't know if it's true but it does sound scary to me too. My chinese is BLAH. Haha. Just give it a shot kay?

Anyway, does anyone know for the 4R picture, are we required to be in formal wear?
★ abnegation; self denial

trevormyboy
Regular
Regular

Postby trevormyboy » Wed, 06 Jun 2007 7:17 am

abnegation wrote:
trevormyboy wrote:HI

I don't know if it's true but it does sound scary to me too. My chinese is BLAH. Haha. Just give it a shot kay?

Anyway, does anyone know for the 4R picture, are we required to be in formal wear?

im sure at least u can speak mandarin thats for sure.. me???nothing, none, nada, not at all!!!!
about the 4R picture, they never say anything on their website about this... but i did wear a bit formal and i took it my self using digital camera..
oh.. and M was talking about photo studio at pacific plaza on the JAL thread.. i called them and ask about the package is very ex 158$ :cry:

abnegation
Chatter
Chatter

Postby abnegation » Wed, 06 Jun 2007 9:57 am

trevormyboy wrote:im sure at least u can speak mandarin thats for sure.. me???nothing, none, nada, not at all!!!!
about the 4R picture, they never say anything on their website about this... but i did wear a bit formal and i took it my self using digital camera..
oh.. and M was talking about photo studio at pacific plaza on the JAL thread.. i called them and ask about the package is very ex 158$ :cry:

Ahh okayy. I shall try taking one in semi formal wear with my own camera. Hur. And omg $158?! -faints-

My mandarin is well, very broken and not something that I am proud of. Oh well. Keeping my fingers crossed!
★ abnegation; self denial

catchmeifucan
Chatter
Chatter

Postby catchmeifucan » Fri, 08 Jun 2007 1:36 pm

Hi Abnegation,

:) I read somewhere from the SIA threat, I thought you went for the management interview already? how was it? are you also trying for JAL at the same time? :D

abnegation wrote:
trevormyboy wrote:im sure at least u can speak mandarin thats for sure.. me???nothing, none, nada, not at all!!!!

Ahh okayy. I shall try taking one in semi formal wear with my own camera. Hur. And omg $158?! -faints-

My mandarin is well, very broken and not something that I am proud of. Oh well. Keeping my fingers crossed!
-~-~Growing my wings! Grow faster! I wanna Fly High & be a High Flyer hehe~-~-

catchmeifucan
Chatter
Chatter

Postby catchmeifucan » Fri, 08 Jun 2007 1:54 pm

does anyone know if JAL only accept snail mail rather than email for the applications?

bLiSs-LiCioUs
Chatter
Chatter

Postby bLiSs-LiCioUs » Fri, 08 Jun 2007 2:24 pm

i guess it's kinda obvious they don't want by email as they only indicate mailing address??

catchmeifucan
Chatter
Chatter

Postby catchmeifucan » Fri, 08 Jun 2007 2:32 pm

:( my printer is down, thats why i am hoping there is other alternative.

bLiSs-LiCioUs wrote:i guess it's kinda obvious they don't want by email as they only indicate mailing address??