Singapore Expats

KALO plastic surgery clinic in JB

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Froggie08

Post by Froggie08 » Sat, 22 Mar 2008 5:02 pm

princessli wrote:
Froggie08 wrote:
aadvark wrote:the only thing that is interesting is how a new forumer with only 13 posts knows everything inside the forum and its people so well, sounds more like someone's setting up dummy accounts to pursue their own agenda
May my Id is New so what my god sis, friends & me know what happen more than you.me silent reader long time before go for PS.
Someone ask you come & join the fun right.
Go back to your own thread, & mind your own biz.
Who are you to tell anyone to mind their own biz and start abusing anyone who tries to tell the experience or state their own opinion. I think it sounds like there are more people who don't want YOU around. Looks like you are not allowing ANYONE to say Anything negative about Kalo at all. Sounds mighty fishy to me.
Haha,
Did i mention to stop you all from saying nagative.no right.
Whether you all are going to kalo or not,is none of my business.
I only want you to know share the truth and not talk like somone "I told you not to go kalo right"
Talk feng liang hua

maybe you have bad experience.too bad
Why not post your pic, how kalo cause bad experience for you,so that can ppl know la.

I also know some forumer keep pm to all Ps & Ppl not to go Kalo
and go DR Nara instead.
Write alot of mislead info to others.
some of are my friends.One of them is me.

Princessli,shalom,taijij & ........... am I correct.
How can I turn to a Prince?**

lila25

Post by lila25 » Sat, 22 Mar 2008 7:08 pm

Froggie08 wrote:
princessli wrote:
Froggie08 wrote: May my Id is New so what my god sis, friends & me know what happen more than you.me silent reader long time before go for PS.
Who are you to tell anyone to mind their own biz and start abusing anyone who tries to tell the experience or state their own opinion. I think it sounds like there are more people who don't want YOU around. Looks like you are not allowing ANYONE to say Anything negative about Kalo at all. Sounds mighty fishy to me.
Haha,
I only want you to know share the truth and not talk like somone "I told you not to go kalo right"
Talk feng liang hua

Why not post your pic, how kalo cause bad experience for you,so that can ppl know la.

and go DR Nara instead.

hahaha! look who's talking. i knew this particular person who always pm people to go for Kalo. giving everyone the person-in-charge in Kalo's phone number in the message. somemore, will add there 'say quoted by so-and-so'. haha, ironic huh!

i've heard this from other forumers and some of my own friends overhere. this person is rather popular in this forum. i guess all of us know who's this hor...there's no need me to mention name overhere eh. :)

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sat, 22 Mar 2008 8:42 pm

Froggie08 wrote:
princessli wrote:
Froggie08 wrote: May my Id is New so what my god sis, friends & me know what happen more than you.me silent reader long time before go for PS.
Haha,
Talk feng liang hua

and go DR Nara instead.

define misleading info, i think everyone has been quoting other forumer's experiences or their own personal experiences which are true.

Let's hear your experience with Kalo, and see your own pix instead.

If you have indeed been in this forum for so long, you would have known that most of us DO post our pix in the forum, so stop harassing everyone for their pix, get off your lazy a**, and post your own successful pix to argue your case instead. That would be so much more constructive than this whole slew of nonsense you keep inflicting on us
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

princessli
Chatter
Chatter

Post by princessli » Sat, 22 Mar 2008 10:25 pm

You DO beg people to have to explain themselves, you Are aggressive and Rude and are dismissive and distrusting of what people have shared even when it is their very own experience.

I think i have been pretty fair in my assessment of Kalo and given them leeway and benefit of doubt til i saw how unethical they could be with my own eyes, and how careless. Even Takuda who has been neutral as well is saying that his lids are unbalanced. Am i the only one who saw from the closeups of yen's pics that one eye is cut parallel and the other wasn't and had a black dot on the epi skin? Perhaps, but whatever it is i wouldn't put myself under the risk of having unbalanced eyes along with unbalanced nose, (I'v sent my pics to docs to discuss the lengthening of my tip & they have mentioned a deviation of my nose) which seems to be quite a high risk to take.
You are absolutely not interested in listening to what others have to say, no matter the content or how cordial and react aggressively to them in a derisive manner. I have not been telling anyone where to go as i have no personal experience but people who have experienced a good doctor have every right to share their experience and recommendations just as anyone who has had a bad experience, we are here to share and just as we have benefited from the wisdom of the people who have posted in this thread before us, we try to give back by posting our experiences. There have been forumers who have shared bad experiences with Dr pat and Dr Nara as well and you don't see anyone going psycho on them.
i think noone here is egging for a fight except you and your aggressive, dismissive stance and rude posts are nonconstructive and the only ones creating problem here.

astrogirl
Regular
Regular

Post by astrogirl » Sat, 22 Mar 2008 10:54 pm

To be fair, Froggie08 is right, he did not mention to stop anyone saying negative about Kalo.

Froggie08,
Please share with us your pix and establish the truth!

You did mention your friends and colleagues have seen your transformation to being more handsome. Let us see how you are making your way into a Prince!

I'm sure we'd all like to see your truth, you handsome guy... you! :wink:

'How can I turn into a Prince?'...mmmmmmm
No way, No how! Not in this life time! It appears that you'll have to be contented with Froggie08 :roll: Don't hold your breath for the kiss, it appears that no kiss coming your way.

By the way, even if you set up another account, we'll still know it's you if you continue with this cyber bully behaviour! Handsome? Still a cyber bully!
astrogirl

yen2006
Chatter
Chatter

photo

Post by yen2006 » Sun, 23 Mar 2008 5:58 pm

yes,I agree with astrogirl.

Can you please post your photo to establish the truth.

Hope to see your photos soon.

yen

yen2006
Chatter
Chatter

my unbalanced eyes?

Post by yen2006 » Sun, 23 Mar 2008 6:12 pm

princessli wrote:
Am i the only one who saw from the closeups of yen's pics that one eye is cut parallel and the other wasn't and had a black dot on the epi skin?

princessli,

why you kept saying my eyes are unbalance & a black dot on my epi skin?

Maybe you can come to the PS gathering? It's a time for us to get together to share, exchange & even give me comments regarding my eyes?

So far, Im very pleased with my balanced eyes & there's not a any black spot on my skin.

Thank you so much.

God bless
Yen

princessli
Chatter
Chatter

Post by princessli » Tue, 25 Mar 2008 10:37 pm

From the closeup pic u posted of ur eyes, u'v taken it down and put a pic of one eye, mayb u can go back and take a look at it. I was thinkin of doing epi too and was closely examining pictures of people who have done epi ..asked Kalo and local docs

yen2006
Chatter
Chatter

hey

Post by yen2006 » Wed, 26 Mar 2008 10:37 pm

princessli wrote:From the closeup pic u posted of ur eyes, u'v taken it down and put a pic of one eye, mayb u can go back and take a look at it. I was thinkin of doing epi too and was closely examining pictures of people who have done epi ..asked Kalo and local docs

princessli,

the pics I posted was many months ago, my eyes have fully recovered now.

Every ps surgery needs at least 1year or many months to look natural & fully recovered.

So you joining us for the PS gathering? you can see for yourself lol :P

God bless
Yen

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Re: hey

Post by tanjhj » Sat, 29 Mar 2008 7:43 pm

yes to be fair, cutting incision may need up to 1 year to totally healed and some ppl unbalanced eyed become balanced after 1 year. most ppl will need around 6 months for the final stage. some lesser it really depend on the person and how much tissues was removed..

anyway for yen, i saw her before, i think she belong to those who have more potential for PS than others. not everyone can do PS and achieve her result that easily. one good example is her nose skin. her skin near the nose area is looser and thicker than most ppl hence she can get that high bridge she wanted.

one forumer who did his/her nose job at kalo with the same implant is not able to get yen's result as her nose skin is much tighter and less thick. hence she/he got that "stick on the nose" looks (fakey looking)
yen2006 wrote:
princessli wrote:From the closeup pic u posted of ur eyes, u'v taken it down and put a pic of one eye, mayb u can go back and take a look at it. I was thinkin of doing epi too and was closely examining pictures of people who have done epi ..asked Kalo and local docs
yes to be fair, cutting incision may need up to 1 year to totally healed and some ppl unbalanced eyed become balanced after 1 year. most ppl will need around 6 months for the final stage. some lesser it really depend on the person and how much tissues was removed..

princessli,

the pics I posted was many months ago, my eyes have fully recovered now.

Every ps surgery needs at least 1year or many months to look natural & fully recovered.

So you joining us for the PS gathering? you can see for yourself lol :P

God bless
Yen
Last edited by tanjhj on Sat, 29 Mar 2008 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Golden Rules of PS:
1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need
2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face
3)Work on your confidence 1st

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Sat, 29 Mar 2008 7:46 pm

aiyah, can see he is just pure loyalist supportter of kalo. no point arguing lah..
princessli wrote:You DO beg people to have to explain themselves, you Are aggressive and Rude and are dismissive and distrusting of what people have shared even when it is their very own experience.

I think i have been pretty fair in my assessment of Kalo and given them leeway and benefit of doubt til i saw how unethical they could be with my own eyes, and how careless. Even Takuda who has been neutral as well is saying that his lids are unbalanced. Am i the only one who saw from the closeups of yen's pics that one eye is cut parallel and the other wasn't and had a black dot on the epi skin? Perhaps, but whatever it is i wouldn't put myself under the risk of having unbalanced eyes along with unbalanced nose, (I'v sent my pics to docs to discuss the lengthening of my tip & they have mentioned a deviation of my nose) which seems to be quite a high risk to take.
You are absolutely not interested in listening to what others have to say, no matter the content or how cordial and react aggressively to them in a derisive manner. I have not been telling anyone where to go as i have no personal experience but people who have experienced a good doctor have every right to share their experience and recommendations just as anyone who has had a bad experience, we are here to share and just as we have benefited from the wisdom of the people who have posted in this thread before us, we try to give back by posting our experiences. There have been forumers who have shared bad experiences with Dr pat and Dr Nara as well and you don't see anyone going psycho on them.
i think noone here is egging for a fight except you and your aggressive, dismissive stance and rude posts are nonconstructive and the only ones creating problem here.
Golden Rules of PS:
1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need
2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face
3)Work on your confidence 1st

shal0m
Regular
Regular

Post by shal0m » Sun, 30 Mar 2008 7:54 pm

ya lor...no point arguing...but i think it's time that i defend my reputation a little.

for me, i am very clear abt what i said to ppl in the forum- i did not go around lying to everyone who want to go kalo abt my experience. I showed undoctored pictures, i asked ppl to see for themselves.
(at least i am not like some ppl who go around slandering nara, pm ppl that HIV +ve ppl frequent his clinic)

I think those whom i had pm to were <takuda>, <princessli> & <froggie08>. the first 2 r already my 'friends' before they decided to try, while <froggie08> was a newbie, so out of concern, since his dream was to turn into a prince, so I thought i have the duty to point out to him that he should spend his $ where it is worthed.
Of course, who am i to tell ppl where to spend their $? So in my message, I will only say that i had an unpleasant experience at kalo, do take a look at the pix that i had posted on a seperate thread, and consider clearly before deciding; that if one can afford to pay, should consider going to Taiwan or even Korea, and if one does not mind anything less, Thailand offers some PS with credits in this forum. I did not specify to ppl to go to nara, definitely not, I am not his spokewoman. In fact, i will agree to others who say that his clinic setting is a let-down, if one has been to other PS clinics or with certain level of expectation. He is not the best PS, but u get fair treatment for the very reasonable price u pay. He will not match everyone's expectation.
So my kindness back fire on me, me stupid 'kapo' lah... :roll:
tanjhj wrote:aiyah, can see he is just pure loyalist supportter of kalo. no point arguing lah..
princessli wrote:You DO beg people to have to explain themselves, you Are aggressive and Rude and are dismissive and distrusting of what people have shared even when it is their very own experience.

Shal0m

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Mon, 31 Mar 2008 7:57 pm

shal0m wrote:ya lor...no point arguing...but i think it's time that i defend my reputation a little.

for me, i am very clear abt what i said to ppl in the forum- i did not go around lying to everyone who want to go kalo abt my experience. I showed undoctored pictures, i asked ppl to see for themselves.
(at least i am not like some ppl who go around slandering nara, pm ppl that HIV +ve ppl frequent his clinic)

I think those whom i had pm to were <takuda>, <princessli> & <froggie08>. the first 2 r already my 'friends' before they decided to try, while <froggie08> was a newbie, so out of concern, since his dream was to turn into a prince, so I thought i have the duty to point out to him that he should spend his $ where it is worthed.
Of course, who am i to tell ppl where to spend their $? So in my message, I will only say that i had an unpleasant experience at kalo, do take a look at the pix that i had posted on a seperate thread, and consider clearly before deciding; that if one can afford to pay, should consider going to Taiwan or even Korea, and if one does not mind anything less, Thailand offers some PS with credits in this forum. I did not specify to ppl to go to nara, definitely not, I am not his spokewoman. In fact, i will agree to others who say that his clinic setting is a let-down, if one has been to other PS clinics or with certain level of expectation. He is not the best PS, but u get fair treatment for the very reasonable price u pay. He will not match everyone's expectation.
So my kindness back fire on me, me stupid 'kapo' lah... :roll:
tanjhj wrote:aiyah, can see he is just pure loyalist supportter of kalo. no point arguing lah..

yup, can vouch for that. if shal0m effectively sway us NOT to visit kalo at all, i wouldn't have done eyes there. she only told me abt her unpleasant experience for NOSE, which from the start i didn't intend to do at kalo. :D
Cry when you get ripped.

princessli
Chatter
Chatter

Post by princessli » Mon, 31 Mar 2008 10:28 pm

Yup, shalom and i were close before we did the procedures and she had always been concerned about us. we exchanged photos and discussed the doctors and just as a friend would, i think its natural for her to be worried for a friend. She was in no way being libelous just sharing her concerns

hello84
Regular
Regular

hello

Post by hello84 » Mon, 31 Mar 2008 11:48 pm

save up money to find a better surgeon... is too late when you already had a scar... infact i dun think thai and malaysia are good in PS... unatural nose bridge, can seen the implant by the tip of your nose.. a white shine spot... aunt look alike double eyelid... nowsaday nobody go and cut those thick eyelid liao le... ignorn me if you think i am talking rubbish...