Singapore Expats Forum

KALO plastic surgery clinic in JB

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
User avatar
yen2006
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 333
Joined: Thu, 17 Aug 2006

Re: More info on Rhinoplasty

Postby yen2006 » Sun, 24 Jun 2007 1:11 am

Meg28 wrote:Hi Yen,

I have been reading your postings about your rhinoplasty and double eyelids surgery performed at KALO, Johor. Thank you for being so candid and honest about your surgeries. It has been really informative for me. I am in my late thirties and been wanting to do a nose job as long as I could remember...everytime I thought of it, I just chickened out because of the stigma of plastic surgery then and the imagined pain.

I have some questions which I hope you can help me answer:

1. How long is the recovery period of a rhinoplasty? I only have about 2 weeks leave. Will that be sufficient?

2. Was it very painful? How long was the pain before it subsided?

3. Do I have to wear a nose cast up to a month?

4. How much does a general rhinoplasty cost in SGD?

5. Was the surgeon able to give you the nose you wanted or it differed slightly from what you perceived it was?

6. Where exactly is KALO located in Johor? ( I can't find them in the website?)

So sorry to ask you so many questions...I am a bit nervous to entrust my face to stranger to sculpt it but again, I needed a nose job badly.. :?
Thanking you very much in advance.

Regards,

Meg



Hi Meg,

yes, 2 weeks of leave is more than enough.


No pain at all during op & after.


Singapore nose ps is about $3500-$12000 depending on doctors.


KALO charges about $2000 alot cheaper.


You can refer to my before & after nose photos at my post on pg1.


thanks

User avatar
beannie
Member
Member
Posts: 47
Joined: Wed, 13 Jun 2007

Postby beannie » Sun, 24 Jun 2007 10:40 pm

Went to Kalo for a free consulation yesterday. The consultant was very friendly and helpful. She explained very clearly to all my equiries.

I am keen to do a eyelid surgery (remove excess fats) and eye lift. Total amount the consultant quoted me was RM3800 (which is within my budget)

I also made enquiry of face lipo and the price was RM4800.

Yen, i managed to see your before & after photos at KALO.. was amazing though. :cool:

Cab Fare to Kalo was RM8.00. Quite easy to find as Kalo is directly opposite a hotel (forget the name).

Most likely, i will go for the surgery either in Nov or Dec. However, before deciding if I will go to Kalo, I will arrange for 2nd opinion from a local doc first :P (juz to reconfirm)

hownowhownow
Member
Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu, 07 Jun 2007

Postby hownowhownow » Mon, 25 Jun 2007 3:30 am

beannie wrote: Went to Kalo for a free consulation yesterday. The consultant was very friendly and helpful. She explained very clearly to all my equiries.

I am keen to do a eyelid surgery (remove excess fats) and eye lift. Total amount the consultant quoted me was RM3800 (which is within my budget)

I also made enquiry of face lipo and the price was RM4800.

Yen, i managed to see your before & after photos at KALO.. was amazing though. :cool:

Cab Fare to Kalo was RM8.00. Quite easy to find as Kalo is directly opposite a hotel (forget the name).

Most likely, i will go for the surgery either in Nov or Dec. However, before deciding if I will go to Kalo, I will arrange for 2nd opinion from a local doc first :P (juz to reconfirm)


good to hear some newbies gg to kalo..may i know if ya enquire about the pricing for normal stitching?

:D

User avatar
beannie
Member
Member
Posts: 47
Joined: Wed, 13 Jun 2007

Postby beannie » Mon, 25 Jun 2007 9:31 am

Not sure what do you meant by normal stitching. The price quoted is a package.






User avatar
yen2006
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 333
Joined: Thu, 17 Aug 2006

Postby yen2006 » Mon, 25 Jun 2007 11:58 pm

beannie wrote: Went to Kalo for a free consulation yesterday. The consultant was very friendly and helpful. She explained very clearly to all my equiries.

I am keen to do a eyelid surgery (remove excess fats) and eye lift. Total amount the consultant quoted me was RM3800 (which is within my budget)

I also made enquiry of face lipo and the price was RM4800.

Yen, i managed to see your before & after photos at KALO.. was amazing though. :cool:

Cab Fare to Kalo was RM8.00. Quite easy to find as Kalo is directly opposite a hotel (forget the name).

Most likely, i will go for the surgery either in Nov or Dec. However, before dec
iding if I will go to Kalo, I will arrange for 2nd opinion from a local doc first :P (juz to reconfirm)



Hi beannie,

I think the price KALO quote you is very cheap compared to Sin.


2 procedures-Cut double eyelid & Eyebag removal is rm3800 = sin $1700
:P

Double eyelid alone in Singapore charges already $2000-$3500 . :roll:

User avatar
yen2006
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 333
Joined: Thu, 17 Aug 2006

Postby yen2006 » Tue, 26 Jun 2007 12:05 am

Hi all,


I'm going to KALO maybe this friday or Sat morning, will be driving there.


Anyone wants to meet me to go KALO together can pm me :wink:


yen

User avatar
taurus19
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri, 18 Aug 2006

Postby taurus19 » Wed, 27 Jun 2007 9:56 am

yen2006 wrote:
Sea wrote:
yen2006 wrote:Hi all,

will be removing my eyes stitches today evening, cant wait keke :o


Hi Yen,

Thks for PM me. How's ur eyes?R you still swelling now? How much did you pay for ur double eyelid?

Keep me posted. :lol:



Hi Sea,

I paid $2000 sin altogether for double eyelid & Epicantoplasty, a very good deal! :lol:



ic...
See the world from a different vantage point

User avatar
beannie
Member
Member
Posts: 47
Joined: Wed, 13 Jun 2007

Postby beannie » Wed, 27 Jun 2007 11:38 am

Yen, nice talking to you.. After consideration, i think i will do the op in Aug.

My eyes look like this now and hope it will be more sparkling after the op :wink:
Image

User avatar
yen2006
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 333
Joined: Thu, 17 Aug 2006

hi

Postby yen2006 » Wed, 27 Jun 2007 7:37 pm

beannie wrote:Yen, nice talking to you.. After consideration, i think i will do the op in Aug.

My eyes look like this now and hope it will be more sparkling after the op :wink:
Image



Hi beannie,


your eyes are beautiful!!.

Believe after doing will even look more sexier :P

User avatar
Sea
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun, 17 Jun 2007

Postby Sea » Wed, 27 Jun 2007 10:37 pm

Hi yen,

Thanks for the invitation. I need to ask my Hubby first. I will call you if i'm joining you.

Can you pm me your before and after surgery pic? :wink:

And how much did you paying for your consulataion?

User avatar
Sea
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun, 17 Jun 2007

Re: hi

Postby Sea » Wed, 27 Jun 2007 10:42 pm

Hi beanie,

I am interested to do double eyelid. May i know how much did you pay for your consulation?

You have a pair of beautiful eyes, jus need to enhance a bit only...

I like your lashes.. very long. :lol:


yen2006 wrote:
beannie wrote:Yen, nice talking to you.. After consideration, i think i will do the op in Aug.

My eyes look like this now and hope it will be more sparkling after the op :wink:
Image



Hi beannie,


your eyes are beautiful!!.

Believe after doing will even look more sexier :P

User avatar
yen2006
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 333
Joined: Thu, 17 Aug 2006

Postby yen2006 » Wed, 27 Jun 2007 11:26 pm

Sea wrote:Hi yen,

Thanks for the invitation. I need to ask my Hubby first. I will call you if i'm joining you.

Can you pm me your before and after surgery pic? :wink:

And how much did you paying for your consulataion?



Hi sea,


I'm meeting a group of ppl about 5 from this forum so will have 2 cars going.


Or you can also ask your hb to drive & we set off together from Admiratly mrt.


Sorry, I just return from KL and going to HK this sunday, no time to take any pics.


Btw, also very busy preparing for my facial salon opening in 2 weeks time at Yishun central, renovating, sourcing & buying equipment & looking for staff,busy busy...


Think you see me in person will be better, if cant meet this sat then invite you to my salon opening lor :P

User avatar
beannie
Member
Member
Posts: 47
Joined: Wed, 13 Jun 2007

Postby beannie » Thu, 28 Jun 2007 5:27 pm

Have booked for my eye surgery on 08Aug morning.. Don't think i will wan to do face lipo..

Anyone did her dimple before? I feel like doing but not sure if it will turn out very "fake". Kalos quoted me RM1888.

User avatar
yen2006
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 333
Joined: Thu, 17 Aug 2006

Postby yen2006 » Thu, 28 Jun 2007 8:57 pm

beannie wrote:Have booked for my eye surgery on 08Aug morning.. Don't think i will wan to do face lipo..

Anyone did her dimple before? I feel like doing but not sure if it will turn out very "fake". Kalos quoted me RM1888.



Hi beannie,

I saw 1 lady did her dimple at KALO a few months ago, look quite nice after that.


Coz she took a lift from me from KALO going back to singapore :wink:

User avatar
Sea
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun, 17 Jun 2007

Postby Sea » Fri, 29 Jun 2007 11:16 pm

Hi yen,

Cant meet you liao. Have thing to do...Perhaps somt othertime..

Congrats for your new salon opening. :lol:

Must be vy busy huh..Well you sure make money in this line. It's a gd investment 8-) ...

yen2006 wrote:
Sea wrote:Hi yen,

Thanks for the invitation. I need to ask my Hubby first. I will call you if i'm joining you.

Can you pm me your before and after surgery pic? :wink:

And how much did you paying for your consulataion?



Hi sea,


I'm meeting a group of ppl about 5 from this forum so will have 2 cars going.


Or you can also ask your hb to drive & we set off together from Admiratly mrt.


Sorry, I just return from KL and going to HK this sunday, no time to take any pics.


Btw, also very busy preparing for my facial salon opening in 2 weeks time at Yishun central, renovating, sourcing & buying equipment & looking for staff,busy busy...


Think you see me in person will be better, if cant meet this sat then invite you to my salon opening lor :P


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests