Singapore Expats

KALO plastic surgery clinic in JB

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
yen2006
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yen2006 » Sat, 15 Dec 2007 11:29 am

thks, have spoken to the doctor already..cant wait too.

Will update photos den.

danita

Post by danita » Sat, 15 Dec 2007 2:55 pm

Hi Princessli,

Haha, Thanks so much dear. That was 7-8 years ago so I'm completely fine now :P

Yes, you have a wonderful Xmas and NY too!

xxoxx

danita

princessli
Chatter
Chatter

Post by princessli » Sat, 15 Dec 2007 10:08 pm

:D

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Thu, 20 Dec 2007 11:13 pm

hi yen and all, my eyes are recovering well now and its not reddish anymore. have to say i heal quite quickly, because during the day of stitch removal(5th day) my eyes already not red, jus a little tightness. now 8 days post op, it is already not swelling. i love the result now, but i heard if at 1 or 2 weeks post op, the healing is fast, and not swollen, most likely after a few mths the crease will be TINY. howwww? i don't want it to go any smaller. i want it to stay the way it is now.

yen, after you remove your stitches or after ur lids totally no redness as compared to now(about ur final size) was there further decrease in the size of the eyes and crease?

btw, i like my current eyes in such a way that when i open my eyes, the lids are not obvious(aka hidden) which sort of defeat the purpose of a dbl eyelid surgery but i really like it as the crease is of a pretty natural height, but it really opened up my eyes! it looks bigger now. and my only worry now is that it will go smaller and smaller and SMALLERRRRRRRRRRRRR.
Cry when you get ripped.

princessli
Chatter
Chatter

Post by princessli » Fri, 21 Dec 2007 1:46 am

Im glad ur op was good & u r recovering well =>

babyangel
Regular
Regular

Kalo

Post by babyangel » Fri, 21 Dec 2007 3:40 am

Hi Takuda,

Are you able to show your Before & After Pictures of your Eyes?

Did you do Cutting or Stitching Method? And did you do Epi too?

How much did you pay for your surgery & did you get Dr Song to do for you?

Cheers & Merry Xmas. :)

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Kalo

Post by takuda » Fri, 21 Dec 2007 12:30 pm

babyangel wrote:Hi Takuda,

Are you able to show your Before & After Pictures of your Eyes?

Did you do Cutting or Stitching Method? And did you do Epi too?

How much did you pay for your surgery & did you get Dr Song to do for you?

Cheers & Merry Xmas. :)

i did the cutting one as it was known as the most permanent one. i actually took pictures since day 1 till now almost on a daily basis, waiting to share with you guys. but i am now waiting till 2 weeks post op exactly so i can show you guys(like yen), before; day 1; 2 weeks.

it was done by dr chan if i'm not wrong, a lady from china. i didn't see dr song, this lady doctor isn't that bad too.

i paid RM2800. cheers too. oh, and i didn't do epi. but i know they say to do epi, tgt with eyelids is 1800, if do separately like other day is 2800(RM)
as according to them, it will be another incision so have to pay more. hope that helps. :)
Cry when you get ripped.

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Fri, 21 Dec 2007 12:34 pm

princessli: thanks a lot!

also, smth i frgt to share..the doc as mentioned(lady from china) said my eyel;ids cannot do parallel crease. i was like, gosh, ure telling me this when i'm on the operating table. she said my eyelids, the fold has to much excess skin, only epi will pull the inners and cause a parallel crease. hence she said she will do TAPERED for me.

but now, i don't know if it's tapered or parallel. it's like tapered but it doesn't end totally inside. smth like a tapered parallel? anw, you all will understand when i show the pics.

anw, nobody can tell me abt the decrease in size thing? i really really hope the size of the eyes stay this way(and crease) :(
Cry when you get ripped.

yen2006
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yen2006 » Fri, 21 Dec 2007 12:34 pm

takuda wrote:hi yen and all, my eyes are recovering well now and its not reddish anymore. have to say i heal quite quickly, because during the day of stitch removal(5th day) my eyes already not red, jus a little tightness. now 8 days post op, it is already not swelling. i love the result now, but i heard if at 1 or 2 weeks post op, the healing is fast, and not swollen, most likely after a few mths the crease will be TINY. howwww? i don't want it to go any smaller. i want it to stay the way it is now.

yen, after you remove your stitches or after ur lids totally no redness as compared to now(about ur final size) was there further decrease in the size of the eyes and crease?

btw, i like my current eyes in such a way that when i open my eyes, the lids are not obvious(aka hidden) which sort of defeat the purpose of a dbl eyelid surgery but i really like it as the crease is of a pretty natural height, but it really opened up my eyes! it looks bigger now. and my only worry now is that it will go smaller and smaller and SMALLERRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Gald to hear that you are recovering at such a fast rate..even faster than me keke :lol:

Another good works of Kalo, hope your eyes already fully deswell & remain this sizee

Many ppl think we are bragging about our super fast recovery..but it seems you are another fast healer.
:wink:

Enjoy your new look.

yen2006
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yen2006 » Fri, 21 Dec 2007 12:46 pm

cant wait to see your eyes :P

princessli
Chatter
Chatter

Post by princessli » Fri, 21 Dec 2007 4:10 pm

ya..glad to hear u are doing well =>

jas_

Post by jas_ » Thu, 27 Dec 2007 9:53 am

anyone did vaserlipo at KALO before?
how much were u charged?
I'm thinking of doing it for my inner thighs..

pls help..

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Thu, 27 Dec 2007 11:53 am

jas_ wrote:anyone did vaserlipo at KALO before?
how much were u charged?
I'm thinking of doing it for my inner thighs..

pls help..

according to one of the forummers, kalo does the tumescent method, not vaser. :)
Cry when you get ripped.

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Thu, 27 Dec 2007 11:55 am

hi all, will try to upload my photos asap, sorry for the wait and a late merry xmas! alr took the pics, will update here soon! :D
Cry when you get ripped.

jas_

Post by jas_ » Thu, 27 Dec 2007 11:55 am

how much do they charge for the lipo then? is there a need to go for followup treatments>