Singapore Expats

KALO plastic surgery clinic in JB

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
momokui

Post by momokui » Wed, 30 Apr 2008 10:28 pm

:???: Can anybody help me on this? please please and pretty please.. especially those who have had experience with Kalo...

Went there today.. the assistant asked me to do the the muscle lifting + eyelid surger and quoted me 4800... and on top of that, she said.. if my muscle is not strong enough to support.. i might have to throw in another 2000 for pulling the muscle from the brow area... but that i might not know until the surgery is done + under anaesthetic condition, the doctor would ask me to open up my eyes, then she would decide for me I shud do the 2000 portion or not.. Honestly speaking.. it makes me kinda worried when she said that... :???:

ANy input please...?

cersepn
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cersepn » Thu, 01 May 2008 3:48 pm

Sounds like they trying to rip you off.
As far as i know, most PS clinics do the entire levator muscle part for a fixed price. I think what the assistant meant when she said 'pulling muscle from brow area' is to attach the eyelid muscle to the muscle from brow area so your eyelid will have more strength.
Doesn't make sense that the additional procedure would cost 2000 more though -.-

yippie11244

Post by yippie11244 » Thu, 01 May 2008 9:05 pm

momokui,
I think my case is almost same as u when I visited them last week. They quoted me abt RM6600, for muscle lifting, eyelid and "kai yan tou", reason being, my eyes are too droppy, need to go thru all these procedures to lift up and enlarge my eyes. I'm worried that after all these, my eyes will look very fake. The assistant told me i can do it separately, but it would be more expensive and cause more scar. According to Beanie, she has did the muscle lifting but not much difference after the surgery, maybe can get more advice from her.

yen2006
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yen2006 » Thu, 01 May 2008 10:05 pm

yippie11244 wrote:momokui,
I think my case is almost same as u when I visited them last week. They quoted me abt RM6600, for muscle lifting, eyelid and "kai yan tou", reason being, my eyes are too droppy, need to go thru all these procedures to lift up and enlarge my eyes. I'm worried that after all these, my eyes will look very fake. The assistant told me i can do it separately, but it would be more expensive and cause more scar. According to Beanie, she has did the muscle lifting but not much difference after the surgery, maybe can get more advice from her.

Hi momokui & yuppi,

I think its wat you want , the type of crease & the mm of the crease.

If you want a natural look, go for Tapered medium crease of maybe 6-7mm.

If you want drastic look or dolly eyes, go for Parallel High crease 8-9mm like mine.

Communicate with the Dr & ask whether which type of crease is suitable for your features.

rgds
yenyen

yen2006
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yen2006 » Thu, 01 May 2008 10:14 pm

if you opted something natural, it will be very natural maybe as Beannie said not much difference? But her eyelid was not as puffy as before..so thts still improvement.

for my case , I did a very drastic one so the after results are very obvious..but remember if you ask for high crease , you need at least 6 months -9months to look natural abit..coz the crease will take time to go down about 2mm for my case & others.

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Thu, 01 May 2008 10:28 pm

yen: don't really agree with the tapered/parallel part..cause i think it's not up to US to choose, for me at least, the kalo people say my eyes only can do tapered, and not parallel, like i mentioned before in the forum.
Cry when you get ripped.

yen2006
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yen2006 » Thu, 01 May 2008 10:39 pm

yes, its also case to case lol.

Natural crease is about 5-7mm

Medium /high crease is abt 8-10mm

beannie

Post by beannie » Mon, 05 May 2008 4:33 pm

For the muscle lifting part, at the moment, i won't get to see the difference but as we age, we should be able to notice as the eyes won't become more and more droopy.

What the consultant advised was actually what she advised. I choose to go for the muscle lifting because since need to go under knift.. might as well do everything.

If you want to know more.. do PM me  :D

cersepn
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cersepn » Tue, 06 May 2008 4:05 pm

The levator muscle surgery is the one that will give your eyes 'life'.
Honestly, the creation of just an additional eyelid crease doesn't do much to brighten the eyes. It's especially so if your eyelids are droopy and you look sleepy all the time.

dieselfire

contact details?

Post by dieselfire » Wed, 14 May 2008 3:44 pm

hi!

may i have the contact detail of Kalo? am thinking of doing hair transplant...if they offer the serivce...

:???: (hope to replace the stars with hair...)

anyone knows?

kogal87
Regular
Regular

dimples n boobs

Post by kogal87 » Sun, 18 May 2008 4:56 am

does KALO do dimples?
=)

also, do they do boob jobs?
thanks
=)

Pern.p

Re: dimples n boobs

Post by Pern.p » Mon, 19 May 2008 11:05 pm

kogal87 wrote:does KALO do dimples?
=)

also, do they do boob jobs?
thanks
=)

yes,kalo does dimples & boob jobs.

Btw, I did my nose with kalo last month, will be posting my pics soon keke :wink:

kogal87
Regular
Regular

Post by kogal87 » Tue, 20 May 2008 7:10 am

sorry may i ask if u know how much they quote for breasts n dimples?
thanks in advance sweetie
=)

dieselfire

Did they change their number?

Post by dieselfire » Fri, 23 May 2008 11:21 am

I've been trying to call them at 60123350751 but couldn't get through. :???:

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Fri, 23 May 2008 9:38 pm

yen, called kalo to ask book appt and go back let them check again..they say the docs will be off to kl for meeting earliest is 9/10 june leh..haha..
anw, i really hope they will redo for me w/o me paying cos i'm broke..sian, have to undergo healing and pain AGAIN!
Cry when you get ripped.