Singapore Expats

steam cleaning for my couch- any moblie cleaning companies ?

Discuss about life in Singapore. Ask about cost of living, housing, travel, etiquette & lifestyle. Share experience & advice with Singaporeans & expat staying in Singapore.
wahodges

steam cleaning for my couch- any moblie cleaning companies ?

Post by wahodges » Mon, 28 May 2007 3:51 pm

looking to have my white ikea sofa steam/wet /dry cleaned without having to remove the covers, does anybody know of a service in which they do the task in the home, while you wait so to speak?

EADG
Reporter
Reporter

Post by EADG » Mon, 04 Jun 2007 9:55 pm

I'm interested too, I heard this may be available here but have not found any yet

I wanted to have my mattress done

wahodges

free matress clean?

Post by wahodges » Mon, 04 Jun 2007 9:57 pm

hi - i have found several companies, the one i have chosen are offering one free matress clean ?
try them here - [email protected]

Deefa
Regular
Regular

Re: free matress clean?

Post by Deefa » Wed, 06 Jun 2007 9:57 am

wahodges wrote:hi - i have found several companies, the one i have chosen are offering one free matress clean ?
try them here - [email protected]
wahodges, would be interested to hear how good these people were!!! Any "review" ??

:D

wahodges

review ?

Post by wahodges » Wed, 06 Jun 2007 10:01 am

well, i tried two different companies , i waited and waited for just relax to call, then called them, they said they will call back , they didnt, i called them and then they cut me off? i booked via another firm then relax called me 3 times asking when its possible to come round?
So in a word or two.....i wouldnt know if they offer a good service, as for the customer service , mmmmmmmmm ?

ezmobilelaundry

Re: review ?

Post by ezmobilelaundry » Mon, 18 Jun 2007 1:54 pm

wahodges wrote:well, i tried two different companies , i waited and waited for just relax to call, then called them, they said they will call back , they didnt, i called them and then they cut me off? i booked via another firm then relax called me 3 times asking when its possible to come round?
So in a word or two.....i wouldnt know if they offer a good service, as for the customer service , mmmmmmmmm ?
Actually , i think it's kinda of impossible of doing anything on the spot, even so just steam i dun think the cover would be clean.

My advise is purchase another set of cover and send it for washing.
Dont wait for too long becos once white colour starts to turn yellowish. The stain might not be removable even when u send to laundry shop.