Singapore Expats Forum

*Royal Brunei*

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Dylla
Regular
Regular
Posts: 98
Joined: Thu, 26 Apr 2007
Location: Northern of Singapore

*Royal Brunei*

Postby Dylla » Thu, 24 May 2007 12:13 pm

Anyone has any idea on Brunei Airline..?

How can i get info for the upcoming Cabin Crew recruitment exercise..?

feistynOt
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu, 19 Apr 2007
Location: lah! land

Re: *Royal Brunei*

Postby feistynOt » Fri, 25 May 2007 2:56 am

Dylla wrote:Anyone has any idea on Brunei Airline..?

How can i get info for the upcoming Cabin Crew recruitment exercise..?

from wht i noe, Royal Brunei Airlines' only recruit citizens/ PR of brunei now (though they used to employ s'poreans way bk)... U might wanna chkout their website anyways: www.bruneiair.com :)

Dylla
Regular
Regular
Posts: 98
Joined: Thu, 26 Apr 2007
Location: Northern of Singapore

Re: *Royal Brunei*

Postby Dylla » Fri, 25 May 2007 8:24 am

feistynOt wrote:
Dylla wrote:Anyone has any idea on Brunei Airline..?

How can i get info for the upcoming Cabin Crew recruitment exercise..?

from wht i noe, Royal Brunei Airlines' only recruit citizens/ PR of brunei now (though they used to employ s'poreans way bk)... U might wanna chkout their website anyways: www.bruneiair.com :)



Hey feistynOt..Thanks for the info...gonna check it out soon...

Again..if theres anyone out there have any info on Royal Brunei Recruitment, do let me know aite...

corines143
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 298
Joined: Mon, 06 Nov 2006
Location: Paris-Milan-Barcelona

Postby corines143 » Tue, 29 May 2007 11:48 pm

hi there

yes that is RIGHT> they only recruit their LOCAL crew.
why would u want to work for them ? they dont really fly to places anyway.. stay on and keep trying for SIA is far better. forget RBA
haaa
SingaporeGIrl - I wanna fly!! hehe

Dylla
Regular
Regular
Posts: 98
Joined: Thu, 26 Apr 2007
Location: Northern of Singapore

Postby Dylla » Wed, 30 May 2007 10:13 am

corines143 wrote:hi there

yes that is RIGHT> they only recruit their LOCAL crew.
why would u want to work for them ? they dont really fly to places anyway.. stay on and keep trying for SIA is far better. forget RBA
haaa


I just give-up trying SQ..their criteria is damn high....

User avatar
autumn-reverie
Regular
Regular
Posts: 143
Joined: Tue, 17 Apr 2007

Postby autumn-reverie » Wed, 30 May 2007 10:28 pm

no no Dylla don't give up *hug*

corines143
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 298
Joined: Mon, 06 Nov 2006
Location: Paris-Milan-Barcelona

Postby corines143 » Sat, 02 Jun 2007 10:31 pm

actually SIA criteria is NOT high.. you just have to know where your flaw is and keep improving you sure get in oine day.. and its also depend on LUCK.
so keep praying for FAVOUR
SingaporeGIrl - I wanna fly!! hehe

irin
Member
Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon, 19 Sep 2005

Postby irin » Sun, 10 Jun 2007 9:51 pm

corines143 wrote:actually SIA criteria is NOT high.. you just have to know where your flaw is and keep improving you sure get in oine day.. and its also depend on LUCK.
so keep praying for FAVOUR


hey corines143,

are you currently a sia cabin crew? can give some tips on how to pass the rounds?

heeee... :)

corines143
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 298
Joined: Mon, 06 Nov 2006
Location: Paris-Milan-Barcelona

Postby corines143 » Sun, 10 Jun 2007 10:03 pm

hi there
i am not a crew in there BUT i got friends in there and ive been thru the interviews lotsa times and am improving myself with each attempt. if there is a will there is a way. but u know we all should target this job with the right attitude as well cos you wont last long in the job if you just want to get out of the current job as an escape to land as a FA in SIA.

-First round would be self intro and Any Type of question will be thrown at you. The interviewers just want to test your capability to answer ANY question at all and also see your confident level. Try to be natural and answer honestly no matter how silly you sound. its really not abt how eloquent you are at all. its more abt how u handle the questions and how confident you appear to be.

- 2nd round would be kebaya testing. Normally you will be given a rubber band to bun up your hair as they want to see your neckline and ensure you dont have any scars on your visible skin. Stand straight. Walk straight naturally. Smile naturally and get the tightest body hugging kebaya you can find to reward your looks. You will be asked to 'catwalk' for them along the room and On passing this round, you will be asked to proceed to the 3rd round, the 1 to 1 interview.
SingaporeGIrl - I wanna fly!! hehe


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest