Singapore Expats

Eileen Tan Skin, Laser and Hair Transplant Clinic Feedback?

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
Essential

Eileen Tan Skin, Laser and Hair Transplant Clinic Feedback?

Post by Essential » Tue, 22 May 2007 11:36 am

Anyone has gone there for treatment before? How are they? Feedback anyone? Because I am reading that they do hair transplants.

Thanks.

grumpy99

Dr Eileen Tan

Post by grumpy99 » Sat, 26 May 2007 6:08 pm

Hi, I went to see Dr Eileen a few weeks ago. I only went to see her for skin so I don't know abt hair. However, she's a very respected doctor and has very good bedside manners – nice, down to earth, not pushy. What I like abt her is that her clinic is comfortable and modest, her clinic ladies know what they're doing, and her charges didn't burn a big hole in my pocket.

This is unlike certain glamorous celeb doctors who have designer clinics, swanky offices, and of course, charge a lot. I have gone to one such expensive clinic before, and felt quite self-conscious.

If you're not sure, just go for a consultation.

nini30

Re: Eileen Tan Skin, Laser and Hair Transplant Clinic Feedback?

Post by nini30 » Tue, 15 Nov 2022 4:51 pm

I have seen her a couple of times for hair fall. Last time they gave me all sorts of products which didn't work. This time, it was just crazy. I waited to see her for 1.5 hours from my appointment time and then she saw me in a real rushed manner for 5 mins. After that her front desk ladies packed a bunch of bottles. All in all wasted close to $400 for generic scalp care products. My mistake that I went again after a bad experience the first time.

If you have lot of time and money, go ahead and see her.