Singapore Expats Forum

Networking Events

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
drakower

Networking Events

Postby drakower » Mon, 21 May 2007 10:21 am

Just arrived in Sigapore this past weekend trying to acquire business from both financial advisors and individual expats looking for Asset Management services back in the States.

Now that I am here, running around as one can only imagine, would anyone know of any good networking events, or even a nice/friendly bar/cafe that I may be able to attend throughout the week. Any help would be very appreciated.

BY the way, Worry not, I am a very congenial and respectful individual who would definately not be one to add a bad taste to anyone's atmosphere. Thanks, in advance for the help. Talk to all soon...

David Rakower

earthChild

Postby earthChild » Wed, 23 May 2007 2:00 pm

Hi David,

My group, GlobalPinoy Association of Filipino Entrepreneurs will be hosting a Business Networking Dinner on June 11. We'll be holding this at 7107 Flavours in Marina Centre (it's still under construction and will open on June 10).

I'll post the details in a new entry in this forum. You may also call me at 90291697 for details.

Hope to see you there!

little devil

nwtworking group

Postby little devil » Wed, 23 May 2007 2:08 pm

hi my name is sam and i am an ex-pat running a business here i belong to networking group called business network international.we have breakfast meetings every Friday am .you are welcome to join if interested.feel free to call me on 96786510. ...