Singapore Expats Forum

Advertisement

Announcements, promotions, news, help. Ask about registrations, avatars, PM and others. Post all your forum and Singapore Expats site related questions here.
Barczar
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Barczar » Wed, 16 May 2007 5:51 pm

I could be wrong here "Site Admin"...but isn't this considered Advertising?...shouldn't this be posted in the Classifieds?...

Now of course I could be wrong here, so could you please advise why this is posting is acceptable and the hundreds of others just like it are deleted and requested to be posted in the classifieds on a daily basis as these types of posts are considered "advertisements". :???:
If you want to play with the Big Dogs you can't pee like a Puppy!

joop
Site Admin
Site Admin

Advertising with Singapore Expats

Postby joop » Wed, 16 May 2007 9:45 pm

This is paid advertising, you can also have yours here for a nominal fee. Subject to approval.

Would you like us to send you the rates? Kindly send me your email.
Singapore Expats

Home | Classifieds | Condo | Forum | Property

Barczar
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Barczar » Thu, 17 May 2007 9:53 am

Paid advertising...fair enough!! I was just curious is all! No need for me to advertise on this site, but thank you for the clarification! Much obliged!
If you want to play with the Big Dogs you can't pee like a Puppy!

joop
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby joop » Thu, 17 May 2007 10:57 am

No problem. :)
Singapore Expats

Home | Classifieds | Condo | Forum | Property

banned grim reaper

Postby banned grim reaper » Thu, 17 May 2007 3:08 pm

Ah...

This is the way it works, barczar:

There are rules for this site, but not for the owners themselves, as they lock threads after they advise their own business as the one and only.

Afraid that others might come up with advise to use competitors of Singapore Expat dot com...

Joop and Pal are that paranoid and arrogant that all who think different and express such are banned and posts will be deleted.

The finest examples of Singapore they are, parasites feeding on expats, but afraid of the freedom of expression.

Strong Eagle

Postby Strong Eagle » Thu, 17 May 2007 4:02 pm

banned grim reaper wrote:Ah...

This is the way it works, barczar:

There are rules for this site, but not for the owners themselves, as they lock threads after they advise their own business as the one and only.

Afraid that others might come up with advise to use competitors of Singapore Expat dot com...

Joop and Pal are that paranoid and arrogant that all who think different and express such are banned and posts will be deleted.

The finest examples of Singapore they are, parasites feeding on expats, but afraid of the freedom of expression.

You are really quite a dope. This site survives on advertising revenues. Its focus is real estate. The rules are simple. Advertising is not banned, just allocated to the classifieds. If you want to advertise in the forums, you pay.

You, on the other hand, feel that you should have the right to spam away as you wish, even though you pay nothing. Who is a fine example? Who is arrogant? Who is paranoid? Sounds like you, Grim Dope.

And if you really want to see censorship in action go over to the angry board. Your post would not have lasted 5 minutes.