Singapore Expats

Does anyone know when s the next recruitment for cx?

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
happyfeet
Regular
Regular

Post by happyfeet » Thu, 24 May 2007 11:14 pm

my fren mention tt she needs to go for 5X blood test and haven re-confirm yet... :???:

mz^d
Regular
Regular

Post by mz^d » Fri, 25 May 2007 10:12 am

5 blood tests? Oh no, has your friend considered going to another clinic or hospital to do the test on her own? Or has the doctor advised her on why the count is abnormal! Advise your friend NOT to just keep going back to re-do the blood tests without finding out what the cause is and treating it prior to another blood test.

qiutinger
Regular
Regular

Post by qiutinger » Fri, 25 May 2007 11:48 am

Mz D!!! You are back here again! How's it on your side?! I just went for pysio on Tues =( Still waiting with slightest hope! You?!

mz^d
Regular
Regular

Post by mz^d » Fri, 25 May 2007 4:38 pm

qiutinger wrote:Mz D!!! You are back here again! How's it on your side?! I just went for pysio on Tues =( Still waiting with slightest hope! You?!
I am currently on medication and will be going back for another blood test in 8 days. I did another blood test with SGH 3 days into treatment and the count did decrease significantly but I would want to complete the whole course before heading down to MHC for the final bloodtest. Arghh, damn my allergies!!

ANyways, good luck with yours gal, i have been so stressed with these bloodtests that i have put on weight cos i have been eating a lot of peanut butter sandwiches :( Hoepfully when i go back, they don;t disqualify me cos I am overweight or something... :???:

qiutinger
Regular
Regular

Post by qiutinger » Fri, 25 May 2007 8:30 pm

BIANG! We are so poor-thing! LOL! One afraid underweight! One afraid overweight! SAD LIFE~ LOL~ For a better life ^.^