Singapore Expats Forum

Im back home in Australia!

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

Kristii
Regular
Regular

Im back home in Australia!

Postby Kristii » Fri, 11 May 2007 11:09 pm

hey peoples!!

first just let me say it - "ahhh its good to be home!" :D

but on saying that i dont want to get too comfy here as i have to leave soon to come back to Singapore!! arrggghh!!! :shock:

The only bad thing about being back in Australia this time of year is that the weather sux - its cold and im wearing 2 jackets and have the heater on haha! When i arrived in Melbourne last fri and went to the pub - it was great as i was the most tanned in the whole of Chapel st - love the singapore sun - hate the cold weather - one point to singapore!

The other thing was catching up with all my old mates last Sat night - it was like i had never left!! messy the next day - but awesome night!! one point to Australia - i really need to kick myself in the butt and get myself to one of them nights out from this forum!!! and get some friends in Singapore.....

This post is starting to sound like an online diary or something so i think i will stop!! hahaha

ill be watching the outings in the forum when i get back!!

And ill be on the prowl to make some friends as well!!!

ok - i have let it all out - im out haha!!

ciao !
Maybe Singapore should be called the "Sunburnt Country" instead of Australia....
I seem to be getting more "sunburnt" here then i did back home lol!

rr78

Postby rr78 » Tue, 15 May 2007 10:36 pm

bring me back one of those east coast beaches kristii and you've got a friend for life :)

(not bondi though)

Winxkid
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Winxkid » Wed, 16 May 2007 6:25 am

thanks for the update krist & enjoy ya stay :D