does anybody know these doctors?

Discuss about childcare, parenthood, playschools, educational, family & international school issues.

Sponsored by:

Canadian International School
lsac0902
Regular
Regular

does anybody know these doctors?

Post by lsac0902 » Fri, 11 May 2007 1:31 pm

Hi,

I'm already 29 week pregnant and hope we will move to Singapore in the coming 2 weeks as we are waiting for the visa approval.

Does anybody know Dr Yeoh Swee Choo and Dr Chia Yee Tien of Mount Elizabeth Hospital? I would like to have a natural birth and no pushing doctor.

cheers

munchkin

Post by munchkin » Sun, 03 Jun 2007 5:43 pm

Hi, i see Dr Yeoh and highly recommends her. She delivered our first child 3 months ago and she's pro-natural delivery... i've been seeing her for 9 years now :-)

gloworm

Post by gloworm » Mon, 04 Jun 2007 6:50 pm

I know 2 mommies who used Dr Paul Tseng from Thomson Medical Centre and had great feedback about his bedside manners, plus his "pro-natural" attitude. You may wish to consult him as well to see who you're most comfortable with...
New mommy!

Amelia Camelia
Regular
Regular

Post by Amelia Camelia » Tue, 05 Jun 2007 8:30 am

Hi,
I'm also 29 weeks and delivering at Mt Elizabeth but I'm under Dr Selina Chua and don't know of the other two doctors, however, if you haven't already looked - the maternity section of the Mt Elizabeth website is great with a virtual tour of the rooms. If you want a private single room you need to 'book' one asap. http://www.mountelizabeth.com.sg/maternity.jsp

Take care and best of Luck
A.