Singapore Expats Forum

Any Malaysian chinese in this forum??

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
p&d&c
Chatter
Chatter

Postby p&d&c » Sat, 04 Jul 2009 4:35 pm

Hi

No prob. in fact, a group of the cgc regular just had a gathering last nite to celebrate a VIP birthday. we were at duxton, and all of us had a few pints of beers and stouts and very good laugh.

will keep you inform next time ya. meanwhile, continue to post. when u r able to pm, drop me one.

heeky wrote:hi p&d&c,

i m new to the forum and m interested to join the group. can't pm yet. pls pm me for more detail. thanks

hv fun

CNA
Regular
Regular

Postby CNA » Sat, 18 Jul 2009 12:17 pm

way to go bro. been a while since my last post.

maybe you should set up a facebook site, entitled "CGC - Malaysian Chapter"?

Obviously there will be honoraries from other countries / nationalities from the canto-speaking communities.

:cool:

p&d&c wrote:Hi

No prob. in fact, a group of the cgc regular just had a gathering last nite to celebrate a VIP birthday. we were at duxton, and all of us had a few pints of beers and stouts and very good laugh.

will keep you inform next time ya. meanwhile, continue to post. when u r able to pm, drop me one.

heeky wrote:hi p&d&c,

i m new to the forum and m interested to join the group. can't pm yet. pls pm me for more detail. thanks

hv fun
Random Walk

CNA
Regular
Regular

pub meet

Postby CNA » Wed, 22 Jul 2009 8:19 pm

ok, fellow Malaysians, and others welcomed too...

To kickstart, and believe me it has been a while since a number of us were last active here (but still keeping in touch via 'underground' activities) herewith.

Date: August 21st, Friday
Venue: J Bar, M Hotel, 81 Anson Road (Tanjong Pagar)
Time: 8pm to 2am

Form: Contemporary, with band - mainly jazz and R&B

PM me if you're interested to join

Random Walk

yslee80my
Regular
Regular

Postby yslee80my » Wed, 22 Jul 2009 9:40 pm

new members... its a good time to meet new frens.. and those who always said PM me if got activities... now is the time to show up..

cheers
"Dont dwell on the kindness you perform to others but always remember kindness that others perform to you"

PoohBear
Reporter
Reporter

Postby PoohBear » Thu, 23 Jul 2009 10:28 am

Yo Tai Kor .... must show support (at least on the web ..coming or not ..another issue) :cool:

CNA
Regular
Regular

Postby CNA » Wed, 29 Jul 2009 9:40 pm

yslee80my wrote:new members... its a good time to meet new frens.. and those who always said PM me if got activities... now is the time to show up..

cheers

PoohBear wrote:Yo Tai Kor .... must show support (at least on the web ..coming or not ..another issue) :cool:

Thanks yslee80my, and Bear......

Anyways, there is a timing change and this event is now broughtforward to suit the timing of a member who is about to be a father.

To kickstart, and believe me it has been a while since a number of us were last active here (but still keeping in touch via 'underground' activities) herewith.

Date: August 7th, Friday (long weekend)

UNQUOTE

Random Walk

CNA
Regular
Regular

Postby CNA » Wed, 05 Aug 2009 7:09 pm

CNA wrote:
yslee80my wrote:new members... its a good time to meet new frens.. and those who always said PM me if got activities... now is the time to show up..

cheers

PoohBear wrote:Yo Tai Kor .... must show support (at least on the web ..coming or not ..another issue) :cool:

Anyways, there is a timing change and this event is now broughtforward to suit the timing of a member who is about to be a father.

UNQUOTE

folks, as response is as cold as ice, this event will be cancelled.

Random Walk

p&d&c
Chatter
Chatter

Postby p&d&c » Thu, 06 Aug 2009 1:53 am

oops, miss this earlier. taiko, if it is on, let me know ya. i am ok to join.

CNA wrote:
CNA wrote:

cheers

UNQUOTE

folks, as response is as cold as ice, this event will be cancelled.

pcli

Postby pcli » Sun, 06 Sep 2009 5:45 pm

Hi to fellow Malaysian! Including myself.

Just got to know about this CGC, Malaysian Chapter today. Would love to join you gals/guys for any activities. Perhaps, I have just missed the recent meeting. But, would like to join you all if there is any in the future.

Cheers!

ctf

Postby ctf » Mon, 07 Sep 2009 9:59 am

Me too.. :D

penny_chin84

Can I join??

Postby penny_chin84 » Tue, 15 Sep 2009 8:02 pm

Hi all Malaysian,

Happy to get this forum but I think I'm a bit late to find it.. Hope it's not.
I'm from Penang, chinese; working here since Jul 2008. Stay somewhere near to Jurong Point.
I lived in KL before and studied 4 years in KK. I had a short experince (3 months) in Hong Kong too. But I found the SG is the most boring city that I ever been, maybe I dun hv many frens here.
Can I join your events? I'm bored with working life here.

Thanks. Hv good days ya, all ANAK MALAYSIA!!!

pcli

Hello

Postby pcli » Fri, 02 Oct 2009 11:00 pm

Hello, hello....

Since there are so many Malaysian around, shall we arrange a meet up or something? Anyone keen to join?

ctf

Postby ctf » Fri, 02 Oct 2009 11:07 pm

:) Sure

hobbescat

Re: Can I join??

Postby hobbescat » Tue, 06 Oct 2009 4:09 pm

Hi All..

I discovered this too late.. now this thread seems very quiet eh? can anyone care to add me in the mailing list or activity?

I am fr K Kangsar (near ipoh lah), been working KL / outside KL and arrived in spore this jan.. 31/F.

my email is hobbescat (at) gmail (dot) com

cheers!

penny_chin84 wrote:Hi all Malaysian,

Happy to get this forum but I think I'm a bit late to find it.. Hope it's not.
I'm from Penang, chinese; working here since Jul 2008. Stay somewhere near to Jurong Point.
I lived in KL before and studied 4 years in KK. I had a short experince (3 months) in Hong Kong too. But I found the SG is the most boring city that I ever been, maybe I dun hv many frens here.
Can I join your events? I'm bored with working life here.

Thanks. Hv good days ya, all ANAK MALAYSIA!!!

Bengy

hello....!!?

Postby Bengy » Fri, 16 Oct 2009 2:13 pm

Hey there, I am new here from Malaysia. I am half Malaysian and half New Zealander I should say = P ha... Coming here to work.
Is this thread still active??? Let me know if there is any activities ya.

Message me at ben_lwt@yahoo.com.au or 9299 6560
I am bored to deaaaaaath.....

Benjamin