Singapore Expats Forum

Any Malaysian chinese in this forum??

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
camera

Postby camera » Sun, 04 Jan 2009 7:11 pm

hi all,

i'm 29fm from Penang! would love to know more frens!! glad to find this forum.

Cheers

moonzy

Postby moonzy » Sun, 04 Jan 2009 10:34 pm

hi,

Here is a good news for those living at east area who like badminton game, we have a regular team for badminton playing on
every Sat, groups hv set up beginner & intermediate, 2 big courts.

If u r interested in this sport, why not take a chance to try,
it's really fun & location is convenience jz 2 mins from Bedok Intch.

Below is the website link for yr more info.
http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/ ... 30&page=58

moozy

cuppmf

Postby cuppmf » Sun, 11 Jan 2009 11:04 am

Hi all!

Just to gauge demand, how many are interested to join in badminton games if someone is to organise? Most probably the location will be at Toa Payoh or Bedok or somewhere nearby town?

eriktsh2938

RE: Hi Everyone!!

Postby eriktsh2938 » Fri, 30 Jan 2009 6:26 pm

HI everyone, I'm a 30/M Singaporean, but has been in Msia, KL for a few years... So I have considered myself half a Msian. Do miss the food there, esp the Hokkien Mee... haiz... But now I am stuck here in Sg...

I do enjoy to mingle around with other Msian Chinese talking all the diff languages at 1 time...

Alcie

Postby Alcie » Sat, 31 Jan 2009 12:28 pm

Hi fellow Malaysians (and those who consider themselves one)

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

I hope your celebrations back home was good. Mine was.... exhausting! I think most of us will be back to Sg by now. If you are not dried up (after all the spending) or blown up (after all the eating) - I am suggesting a CNY get together dinner this Friday, 6 Feb for us who are back in town. :wink:

To confirm, pm me your contact.

Time and venue: 7pm; venue tbc.

verony

Postby verony » Fri, 20 Feb 2009 1:53 pm

Hi All,

I'm Malaysian too. Have been working here for 8 years.. Nice to know you all through this forum. I am a johorian who speak canto.

Cheers,
Ron
I like to make different kind of friends,i don't talk much in a group but one to one.

kim_unwin

Hello!

Postby kim_unwin » Sat, 21 Feb 2009 11:27 am

Hello..I am also new here..Happy to meet all of you!! Can i join your outings?? Anyone here from Ipoh?? =)

cck83
Regular
Regular

Re: Hello!

Postby cck83 » Sat, 21 Feb 2009 12:20 pm

kim_unwin wrote:Hello..I am also new here..Happy to meet all of you!! Can i join your outings?? Anyone here from Ipoh?? =)

ya, i m from IPoh, u can read my detail on the earlier post.

Cheers,
ANdrew

another_novice

Postby another_novice » Sun, 22 Feb 2009 1:03 am

hey any activities pls update here. keep me posted :)

canely1983

Postby canely1983 » Sat, 06 Jun 2009 10:23 pm

yeah. malaysian chinese here too. wanna msn?

WendyChong

Postby WendyChong » Fri, 12 Jun 2009 6:09 pm

hi to all!

sccspro

Postby sccspro » Fri, 12 Jun 2009 11:26 pm

hi there, howdy?

p&d&c
Chatter
Chatter

Postby p&d&c » Sun, 28 Jun 2009 12:48 pm

Hi, it has been a while since i last posted. good to hear that people are still contributing in cgc.

some of the cgc still meet up regularly. we are from malaysia, indonesia, aussie, etc, a bunch of friendly jokers. trust me, we are.

we do organise badminton, movie, dinner, etc. i am trying to organise a regular badminton sessions every saturday or maybe even weekday in tanjong pagar area. we did once about 2 weeks ago, will be doing it more often. if anyone, keen let me know. just pm me. will keep you all inform.

well, all of us are here to expand the social circle. there were many occasions when we organised it, but only to know that newbies were not coming forward to join, and commit. as i mentioned, we are all here to expand the circle. just make the first move and do it. afterall, what is there to loose?
Last edited by p&d&c on Sat, 04 Jul 2009 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

meiteoh

Postby meiteoh » Mon, 29 Jun 2009 5:45 am

Just dropping a note to say hi!

Am a Malaysian-Chinese and currently staying in Switzerland but will be moving to Singapore come late August with my hubby (he has found a job here) and a newborn baby. At the moment, I have no plans on working full-time (will be busy taking care of the baby) although I already do earn a nice allowance doing other things.

I was previously a lecturer and editor in Malaysia, and then a part-time language teacher here in Switzerland. Am hoping that I won't have such a horrible time looking for a job when the time does come for me to join the workforce again. :D

Oh, did I mention that I'm married to a French, speak basic French (but understand the language much better) and am crazy about yarn-related hobbies? :p

heeky

Postby heeky » Sat, 04 Jul 2009 12:01 pm

hi p&d&c,

i m new to the forum and m interested to join the group. can't pm yet. pls pm me for more detail. thanks

hv fun