Singapore Expats Forum

Music Maniacs and Culture Vultures...

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
skimilk
Regular
Regular

Music Maniacs and Culture Vultures...

Postby skimilk » Fri, 04 May 2007 2:44 pm

...my sister just left to get married and live in another country and therefore I lost my partner in crime. :(

If you love watching artsy fartsy exhibits, shows and rock concerts, like taking a stab at random things say, playing the bagpipes or bungee jumping or anything where there's a good chance you'd get killed, think stalking Pete Wentz is a productive way to spend a Friday afternoon, are obsessed with myspace and would gladly overdose on caramel macchiato while people watching then you're who I'm looking for. :D

I'm in my 20's (but act and look about 12, maybe 14, 16 tops... :D) and am probably the oldest scene kid in the world but I don't give a flying f*ck, or two flying f*cks for that matter. ^.^

So yeah, If you're weird like me, hollaback. ;)

I'm not looking for just one partner though...imagine 25 of us trying to play the bagpipes...aaah...that would totally rawk. :)

keith425
Regular
Regular

Postby keith425 » Fri, 04 May 2007 4:33 pm

wanted to learn the great highland bagpipes last year... couldn't find any drones/practice pipes here, though.

and yes, playing the bagpipes can get you killed :P

skimilk
Regular
Regular

Postby skimilk » Fri, 04 May 2007 5:03 pm

aaah...there's one who'd like to get killed playing the bagpipes with me...^.^ any other takers? :P

DeeDee_23

Postby DeeDee_23 » Sun, 15 Jul 2007 10:56 pm

hey! why not ? lol..can't for the life of me understand how id be up to it though.. 23/f.. email me.. practical_magician@yahoo.com :wink:

kachichas

Postby kachichas » Mon, 16 Jul 2007 1:39 am

aaah finally a couple of nutjobs in the forum! Wahooooooo!!

Count me in! I'm 27/f and moved to Singapore 4 months ago. Email me at mitch_chua@gmail.com for anything yaaaaaah?