Singapore Expats

Tamil Tigers

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
Plavot

Post by Plavot » Thu, 03 May 2007 8:39 am

"The Tigers are fighting for a Tamil homeland in the north and east of the island.

More than 64,000 people have died since the civil war began in the early 1980s." Quoted from the BBC news

Stupid tigers.. fighting for what tamil homeland in the north and east of the island! And killing so many people in the process? Even if they got their homeland eventually, there will be no one left to live in it.

I know just the right place for them. Why don't they go to the zoo?

I'm sure the zoo-keeper would be glad to tame these wild tigers.. Besides, they will get free food and lodging too. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
One has to look out for engineers--
they begin with sewing machines and
end up with the atomic bomb.

Marcel Pagnol.

DinG DonG BeLL
Chatter
Chatter

Post by DinG DonG BeLL » Thu, 03 May 2007 11:59 am

they love big lands. dun wan to be locked in e zoo. they wan to be e "jungel king"
Can i fly higher than a bird?

mz^d
Regular
Regular

Post by mz^d » Thu, 03 May 2007 3:06 pm

Plavot and Ding Dong,

Do not stereotype an entire racial / ethinicity group based on the actions of a few! What the hell do you mean by stupid "Tamils"?? Just so you know, Tamils in Sri Lanka are better educated than the predominant Singhalese, however they are not treated equally which is one of the reasons why the well to do Sri Lankan Tamils migrate to other countries for a better life which every human being deserves! Unfortunately, the poor don;t have much of a choice! Not every Tamil in Lanka is a terrorist! You have NO freakin right to compare a Tamil to an animal and suggest that they go live in the zoo instead!

I am not justifying the actions of a terrorist group but you should be aware that the government of Sri Lanka is equally responsible for the bloodshed. At the end of the day, it's the ordinary people who suffer the consequences of these radical terrorists group and dirty politicians.

Don;t insult a racial group on a forum and I trust you are both mature enough to be sentisitve to the feelings of others in this forum which would include me as I am a Tamil myself!

Let's not forget that the topic of this thread is on CX recruitment!

Plavt
Director
Director

Post by Plavt » Thu, 03 May 2007 4:49 pm

The above posts have been split from the airline careers thread.

angel_rose
Regular
Regular
Location: On earth "Values are only measured by the importance it has to you"

Post by angel_rose » Fri, 04 May 2007 2:12 pm

ding dong and plavot,why don't both of you focus on finding job as a cabin crew to broaden your horizon instead of posting this silly post???plavt...plavot...sooo misleading,but i would still prefer plavt :lol:

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 04 May 2007 2:42 pm

angel_rose wrote:ding dong and plavot,why don't both of you focus on finding job as a cabin crew to broaden your horizon instead of posting this silly post???plavt...plavot...sooo misleading,but i would still prefer plavt :lol:
Yeah, and the jerk even stole plavt's 'tar as well hence Plavt's new one. Anyway, all you have to do is to read one of his posts to see plavot is a real jerk anyway. Doesn't even have enough sense to think up his own nick or pick his own 'tar.

:cool:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Plavt
Director
Director

Post by Plavt » Wed, 09 May 2007 4:09 am

angel_rose wrote: i would still prefer plavt :lol:

awwww.........you are an angel

:love: :console: :lol:

bubbly2222

Post by bubbly2222 » Mon, 04 Jun 2007 12:56 pm

there is no wrong in fighting for one's own right.

Return to “Leisure Chat, Jokes, Rubbish”