Singapore Expats Forum

St James Power House

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
jacebreen

St James Power House

Postby jacebreen » Mon, 23 Apr 2007 3:01 pm

Just went there last Saturday for the first time and I absolutely love it!!!

What a great mix of crowd, not too pretencious and definitely not a pick-up joint (well, at least not that I can spot).

I'm hoping to venture another visit to St James this Fri to Movida/Dragonfly at about 9.30pm.

Any takers?

prkravi
Chatter
Chatter

Postby prkravi » Thu, 26 Apr 2007 12:19 am

St james no doubt is the best place to hang around for varied pub entertainment and whats cool is you get to go into all the pubs with a single entry!

MangoCar
Regular
Regular

Re: St James Power House

Postby MangoCar » Thu, 26 Apr 2007 12:00 pm

jacebreen wrote:I'm hoping to venture another visit to St James this Fri to Movida/Dragonfly at about 9.30pm.

I wonder what's fun there at 9:30pm. I went there twice and really loved it! It was a bit too crowded but I still can take it. Everytime my friends met me there at about 12am, and the show started at about 1am. I was eager to show my bf this one of the best places I discovered in Singapore but he usually sleeps early. So, if the Spanish band performs at 9:30pm too, that will be definitely nice for us :wink: .

tingal79
Regular
Regular

Postby tingal79 » Sat, 28 Apr 2007 10:24 pm

I have never been there... :(

fishlittle

Postby fishlittle » Mon, 30 Apr 2007 1:01 am

it's definitely cool...one ticket for all pubs..they got live band and dances...but a bit too crowded ...and it takes ages to wait in the queue..