Singapore Expats Forum

Guitar or other intstruments. Jammin, practising or classes.

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!

Postby jaytea » Wed, 02 May 2007 10:18 pm

Hey guys,

Sorry but I won't be able to do Thursdays either... If you guys decide to have a jam on weekends, post here!

Postby keith425 » Fri, 04 May 2007 4:50 pm

katman wrote:Well, so let us make it this Thurs. Bernie, could you forward the exact venue and time to meet up ? You can pm me.
Snowfly. it was good to meet you last night, unexpectedly. Small world !
Keith - pack up your sax for thurs if you seein this.
Others - Show up with your gears.
Well, we were contemplatin on comin up with a theme and shootin it for youtube. We can compose and record. Or we can do a parody :-). We r basically lookin to have some fun and learnin. We can start with jammin and see where we all stand.

Wat are you thoughts folks ?

didnt bring my instruments to singapore dude... u guys have fun..

Postby puneet » Sat, 05 May 2007 4:00 pm

the band needs a singer doesnt it ! haha , well i wud like to learnt ot play the guitar from u guys , jus regular stuff, i have an acoustic guitar too , well illl only be available after july 1st , as im travelling on 9th of may so not much time , like the singaporeans say it , SEE HOW?

Postby Snowfly » Sat, 05 May 2007 8:31 pm

Yeah, funny running into ya the other katman! So the thing didn't push through eh? Too bad...hope we can get something set in stone for when bernie gets back.

Looks like guitar overload...any room for a percussion set in there?