Singapore Expats Forum

Is Fahrenheit 9/11 for real?

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

Heinz

Is Fahrenheit 9/11 for real?

Postby Heinz » Sat, 28 Aug 2004 2:12 pm

Has anyone watch the movie Fahrenheit 9/11 ? Is it really a documentary based on facts? Bush is quite an interesting character.

jpatokal

Postby jpatokal » Sun, 29 Aug 2004 3:54 pm

Yes and yes. If it wasn't, Moore would have been sued faster than you can say "Arbusto".

Movies like this always make me wonder how much hanky-panky goes on right here in Singapore, but without anybody hearing about it...

Loislane

Wonder no more

Postby Loislane » Sun, 29 Aug 2004 4:09 pm

Oh, you wont believe what goes oh behind closed doors here... they gotta let of steam somewhere, somehow... bunch of repressed folks!!

Postby Guest » Mon, 30 Aug 2004 4:50 pm

I think the film is politically motivated. Michael Moore who made the film led more than 100,000 protesters in NY against Bush on Sunday.

pat

Postby pat » Wed, 01 Sep 2004 11:35 am

I can't say that the movie is not entertaining. Certainly biasedly anti-Bush but so what? Moore just gives another interpretation of what went on, and that's the key word, "interpretation". The truth probably is somewhere between Bush's warmongering rhetoric and Moore's leftist criticism.