Singapore Expats Forum

Would love to have an Italian exchange partner

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
damyantig

Would love to have an Italian exchange partner

Postby damyantig » Tue, 17 Apr 2007 4:07 pm

Hi,

Any Italians interested in doing a language exchange? I can teach/help with English ------A native Italian would be very good!

Just hosted my Italian friend for a month, and do not want to be out of practice.

I learn Italian at the Cultural institute, and would love to help with English for anyone who can speak Italian with me. Skype, MSN, Phone calls, meetings over coffee etc. welcome!

Would prefer ladies, because most Italian women are such good cooks! I love the minestra my friend taught me while she was here:)!

Pm me if available to practice languages:)

Ciao,
Dee

damyantig

Postby damyantig » Fri, 20 Apr 2007 4:52 pm

Hi Ladyfish,

I am not a guy, am a much married woman, looking for a native Italian to seriously practice Italian with.

For the moment, learning Italian is difficult enough, and I cant get to Chinese as well. But yes, want to learn Chinese one day!

But I do love chinese food, and if you'd like we can go on Chinese food trips......

DG

ladyfish

Postby ladyfish » Fri, 20 Apr 2007 9:36 pm

Hi,damyantig,

if u want to learn how to make dumpling or bun, i will give u a cooking class for free. hehe. :D

do u have MSN address?

BBC

Postby BBC » Sat, 21 Apr 2007 11:51 am

Chinese cooking class is fine!