Singapore Expats Forum

Meetup before CX interview on the 26th April

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
User avatar
catchmeifucan
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 169
Joined: Sat, 07 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Meetup before CX interview on the 26th April

Postby catchmeifucan » Tue, 17 Apr 2007 3:48 pm

Hi everyone,

I myself got a bit confused with the names and timing. :lol: So i guess it will be better to post a CX meetup topic. 25th and 26th April will be on a seperate topic. So those who want to meet up on the 26th before CX interview can post here, and those who want to meet up on the 25th can post on the Meetup before CX interview on 25th April Topic. I hope it helps. :D
-~-~Growing my wings! Grow faster! I wanna Fly High & be a High Flyer hehe~-~-

User avatar
Paige
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 246
Joined: Tue, 13 Sep 2005
Location: Singapore

Re: Meetup before CX interview on the 26th April

Postby Paige » Tue, 17 Apr 2007 4:04 pm

catchmeifucan wrote:Hi everyone,

I myself got a bit confused with the names and timing. :lol: So i guess it will be better to post a CX meetup topic. 25th and 26th April will be on a seperate topic. So those who want to meet up on the 26th before CX interview can post here, and those who want to meet up on the 25th can post on the Meetup before CX interview on 25th April Topic. I hope it helps. :D


Hi catchmeifucan,

you are soo smart!!
Anyone 9.15am??
hehe...

Cheers!
Paige :wink:

User avatar
catchmeifucan
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 169
Joined: Sat, 07 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Re: Meetup before CX interview on the 26th April

Postby catchmeifucan » Tue, 17 Apr 2007 4:06 pm

Paige wrote:
catchmeifucan wrote:Hi everyone,

I myself got a bit confused with the names and timing. :lol: So i guess it will be better to post a CX meetup topic. 25th and 26th April will be on a seperate topic. So those who want to meet up on the 26th before CX interview can post here, and those who want to meet up on the 25th can post on the Meetup before CX interview on 25th April Topic. I hope it helps. :D


Hi catchmeifucan,

you are soo smart!!
Anyone 9.15am??
hehe...

Cheers!
Paige :wink:


Thanx for the compliment Paige. How i wish u r the interviewer :lol: *I wish* Then I might stand quite a good chance. :lol:
-~-~Growing my wings! Grow faster! I wanna Fly High & be a High Flyer hehe~-~-

jk-
Regular
Regular
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu, 12 Apr 2007

Postby jk- » Tue, 17 Apr 2007 6:02 pm

10am slot !

List
-jk-
-theknees

User avatar
theknees
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 214
Joined: Mon, 19 Mar 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby theknees » Tue, 17 Apr 2007 6:44 pm

i stay in pasir ris if anyone wants to meet up!

my slot's at 10am but i don't mind meeting those with slightly earlier slots.


:D
ღ i wanna kiss you underneath the stars //

User avatar
Paige
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 246
Joined: Tue, 13 Sep 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby Paige » Wed, 18 Apr 2007 1:05 am

jk- wrote:10am slot !

List
-jk-
-theknees


9.15am slot
List
-Paige- (west)
-Thinkerbelle- (east)

Cheers!
Paige :wink:

User avatar
theknees
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 214
Joined: Mon, 19 Mar 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby theknees » Thu, 19 Apr 2007 7:53 am

one more week to go! :shock:
ღ i wanna kiss you underneath the stars //

angel0210
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri, 20 Apr 2007
Location: Pasir Ris

Postby angel0210 » Fri, 20 Apr 2007 8:06 pm

I am in the 10.50am Slot.

Anyone the same as me?? I stay in Pasir Ris, anyone wanna meet up?

User avatar
theknees
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 214
Joined: Mon, 19 Mar 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby theknees » Sat, 21 Apr 2007 10:51 am

me and jk- are in the 10am slot and we stay in pasir ris.
if you don't mind going slightly earlier we can meet you :)
ღ i wanna kiss you underneath the stars //

trixi
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun, 04 Apr 2004
Contact:

Postby trixi » Sun, 22 Apr 2007 12:34 am

Hi, im also 1050 slot... staying in east too. Want to meet at Chinatown mrt or somehow? Send me a PM if u use msn so we can communicate beforehand :cool:


angel0210 wrote:I am in the 10.50am Slot.

Anyone the same as me?? I stay in Pasir Ris, anyone wanna meet up?
~ Life is like a basket of cherries, you never get all the good ones~

User avatar
EsteeoO
Regular
Regular
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun, 11 Feb 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby EsteeoO » Sun, 22 Apr 2007 12:38 am

anyone as early as 8.30am ?

User avatar
theknees
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 214
Joined: Mon, 19 Mar 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby theknees » Sun, 22 Apr 2007 1:15 am

so far...

0830
EsteeoO

0915
Paige (west)
thinkerbelle (east)

1000
theknees (pasir ris)
jk- (pasir ris)

1050
angel0210 (pasir ris)
trixi (east)

1120
eagle (admiralty)
Last edited by theknees on Mon, 23 Apr 2007 1:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
ღ i wanna kiss you underneath the stars //

eagle
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun, 22 Apr 2007

Postby eagle » Sun, 22 Apr 2007 4:17 pm

mine slot @ 1120h. staying @ Admiartly :D

User avatar
Husky Lover
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue, 08 Aug 2006

Hi gers

Postby Husky Lover » Mon, 23 Apr 2007 12:00 am

Hi gers, mine at 9.30 am...staying at amk...anyone?

trixi
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun, 04 Apr 2004
Contact:

Postby trixi » Mon, 23 Apr 2007 12:28 am

thanks... well done, a list! i might go a bit early... dont want to be late for interview.. so might see some of u there - the 10am ones? can pm me if u all want to meet up. i think i'm gng to give my best shot (don't like to prepare for interview, so will just do my best.. lol). :)

theknees wrote:so far...

0830
EsteeoO

0915
Paige (west)
thinkerbelle (east)

1000
theknees (pasir ris)
jk- (pasir ris)

1050
angel0210 (pasir ris)
trixi (east)

1120
eagle (admiralty)
~ Life is like a basket of cherries, you never get all the good ones~


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests