Singapore Expats Forum

embarrasing experiences

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

angel_rose
Regular
Regular
Location: On earth "Values are only measured by the importance it has to you"

embarrasing experiences

Postby angel_rose » Mon, 16 Apr 2007 5:32 pm

Hi guys...for sure each of us have the most embarrassing moments or experience in our live ...let's share :D :D

Strong Eagle

Postby Strong Eagle » Mon, 16 Apr 2007 8:19 pm

OK... you start.

angel_rose
Regular
Regular

Postby angel_rose » Mon, 16 Apr 2007 9:02 pm

I once was singing in the shower ,and my brother got into my bathroom and recorded me singin "I singin in the rain"and i didn't know he was recording me and @ one of my cousin party my aunt told him to get a cd or tape and play it so my brother got the tape he recorded me with and played it in front of 50 people! I was so embarrassed!!!.....I did'nt talk with him for a month after that.... :lol: :oops:

ksl
Governor
Governor

Postby ksl » Tue, 17 Apr 2007 2:06 am

angel_rose wrote:I once was singing in the shower ,and my brother got into my bathroom and recorded me singin "I singin in the rain"and i didn't know he was recording me and @ one of my cousin party my aunt told him to get a cd or tape and play it so my brother got the tape he recorded me with and played it in front of 50 people! I was so embarrassed!!!.....I did'nt talk with him for a month after that.... :lol: :oops:

That is nothing to be embarassed about, now if he'd have videoed you, that would have been nice, I'll bet! :oops:

Two occassions stick in my mind, the first was when i was 14 years old, and my mum had purchased my first suit, I went to a friends party, and we drank alcohol, only i had know idea, the guys had spiked several of my drinks, so I ended up, being taken home by the parents.

I was so violently sick in the toilet, and my poor old mum, had to strip me knaked, and drag me, through to the living room, I woke up naked has a new born baby on the sofa, with no blanket on me, and there was the neighbour and my mum, having a good laugh at me! :oops:

The next time, I was living abroad, in this very old apartment, I guess i was in my late 30's, and I have always slept naked! anyway, the toilet was just outside the apartment door, I woke in the early hours bursting for the loo, and ran out naked to the toilet, after i had watered the flowers, and was returning to the appartment, a sudden gust of wind, blew the door shut! I stood there spellbound, thinking oh christ, I have no alternative but to wake my neighbour up, LINDA for my spare key :oops:

In fact she never batted an eyelid, and said well at least you are awake now! Refering to the cold weather! I said Linda really I'm not trying to chat you up, it really was an accident! I loved that old place, everyone was single and the parties where something to remember. I got underpants for my birthday!

angel_rose
Regular
Regular

Postby angel_rose » Tue, 17 Apr 2007 7:51 pm

yeah rite....then I'll stop talking with my bro forever if he did that.... :mad: :evil: ......Poor Linda by the way :lol: :lol: .....