Singapore Expats Forum

Young Aussie Looking for Friends!

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
robzada

Young Aussie Looking for Friends!

Postby robzada » Fri, 13 Apr 2007 6:39 pm

Hi There,

I'm 22/M/Aus living in Singapore for work for the next two years. Without a drinking buddy - it's going to be a long two years! :shock:

I have a girlfriend back home, so just need some mates to have a good laugh with and to keep me in line :lol:

If you've got a sense of humor and are in a similar situation as me, feel free to drop me a line/reply whatever!

Look forward to making some new mates!

Cheers,
Rob

iamana

hey

Postby iamana » Fri, 13 Apr 2007 8:41 pm

Hi Rob

A groupd of us are going out for a drink tomorrow. We're after cheap but good beer and know the right place for it. We'll be an Aussie girl, a British bloke, a South African, a Punjabi, and 2 Eurasians.

Do call me at 82823617 if you wish to be adopted ;p

Ana

chixchix
Editor
Editor

Postby chixchix » Fri, 13 Apr 2007 9:37 pm

Ohhh great Ana ,,is it the gathering at Cafe Iguana ,,,anyways .. who is the Punjabi ??
Always have a smile on that face!

katman

Have u guys plannd out.

Postby katman » Sat, 14 Apr 2007 6:18 pm

I m in. Professional. been here few months. Down from US. studied in AUS. East Indian descent. laidback and lookin to do anythin fun. share few witty converations. i vee been too busy with my job laast few months , now lookin to befried ppl there and share a camarderie..

Shazers
Regular
Regular

Postby Shazers » Sun, 15 Apr 2007 12:35 pm

hmm,

So when is the outing planned?!

Shazers
8-)

robzada

Whoops

Postby robzada » Mon, 16 Apr 2007 12:42 am

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the replies!

Sorry I haven't been in touch was a little setting up my new place, please let me know next time you're headed out :) 9239 3485

Thanks!

Rob

enzy

Postby enzy » Mon, 16 Apr 2007 1:38 am

Hey,

Would love to join in sometimes. :) Drop me a msg at 96348291 sometime when you guys have anything going on. No promises tho, due to my tight auditor schedule. *sigh*

Enzy

HoneyDragon

Postby HoneyDragon » Mon, 16 Apr 2007 1:33 pm

hi peeps

Just joined today, i'm 24/F/British chinese, looking to make new friends to hang out with for fun and laughs too. Moved from london with my partner to try out life in asia.

Would love to join in with any nights out if poss ;o>

May (^^,)

sim147

Hi

Postby sim147 » Tue, 24 Apr 2007 11:47 am

Welcome to Singapore Rob,Katman and May.

Would like to meet up with you guys at some point for a drink. I have been here for 2 months from the UK.32/m

contact me at sim1471@hotmail.com

Simon

SharonS

:-)

Postby SharonS » Fri, 04 May 2007 4:07 pm

Hi All
This is Sharon, 22/F/Chinese,I'm moving to Singapore this late July and will be there for the coming 4 years..I've got some good mates from Oz,the States,England and European countries here and I'd love to hang out with the same kinda of group in Singapore as well..
So count me in as well...
P.S.It may take about 1 month to sort out when I arrive there,so right now the way to approach me is sharonshizhe@hotmail.com
Take care and have fun:-) :D
With smile on face,I welcome all that I'm gonna get from the box of chocolate:-)

Penfolds_shiraz

Re: Young Aussie Looking for Friends!

Postby Penfolds_shiraz » Sat, 05 May 2007 10:09 am

robzada wrote:Hi There,

I'm 22/M/Aus living in Singapore for work for the next two years. Without a drinking buddy - it's going to be a long two years! :shock:

I have a girlfriend back home, so just need some mates to have a good laugh with and to keep me in line :lol:

If you've got a sense of humor and are in a similar situation as me, feel free to drop me a line/reply whatever!

Look forward to making some new mates!

Cheers,
Rob

Hi Guys
I"m a 26yo/F/Aussie who moved to Singapore about a month ago for work, looking to expand my social circle with some good drinking buddies. I was born in KL but grew up in Australia, and am Aussie as be! (which seems to confuse some people here....). Would love to meet some new friends of all nationalities, keen to experience all that Singapore has to offer. Feel free to drop me a line/reply if you are interetested in catching up

Cheers
Shanti

astr
Regular
Regular

Postby astr » Sat, 05 May 2007 12:39 pm

halo der,
am not so nu here......but want 2 hav mor frnd outside of work, so count me in as well.

astr
Regular
Regular

Postby astr » Mon, 07 May 2007 12:00 am

sure wud lik a drinkin bud!

Dream.Avenue

Postby Dream.Avenue » Mon, 11 Jun 2007 5:39 pm

after 14 years overseas, im back in this country and that leaves me with like almost no friends, much less, booze mates. SO, im very much game for drinks. count me in!

name's River and im 20years old, btw =)

SEEN

Is anyone meeting up?

Postby SEEN » Wed, 13 Jun 2007 8:35 pm

Hi, just joined in...have anyone been meeting up? This seems like a fun group, would like to meet you all. I'm probably more local than most of ya. Lived in London, UK for almost 4 years but been in Spore rest of the time.

Anyone for a drink/coffee? Suggestions?