Singapore Expats Forum

Party this Fri 13th

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!

Party this Fri 13th

Postby Leng77 » Wed, 11 Apr 2007 4:00 pm

Hey there, a girlfiriend just broke up with her boyfriend and is having a party this Friday to celebrate her freedom.

Should be fun as the gals will have plenty to *bitch* about and men can come and take advantage of the 'rebound' opportunity!

Anyone interested?

Postby ajspy43 » Wed, 11 Apr 2007 9:33 pm

where you gals thinking of going partying?

Postby Winxkid » Thu, 12 Apr 2007 6:16 am

haha that sounds interesting... :lol:

Postby guruvishwanath » Thu, 12 Apr 2007 10:43 am

Celebrating freedom for getting out of a bad relationship? That sounds quite allright. Maybe your friend had a rough time and it gives her a sense of relief to start anew.

Calling guys to look for rebound opportunity? That is the most ridiculous, insensitive and downright stupid suggestion I have ever heard. So you want a bunch of guys to take advantage of a person who has just come out of a relationship. And you actually think making an offer of this sort would actually work. Come on, leng! This is not funny. I would expect a party to have fun but it is in poor taste for asking men to take ADVANTAGE of a rebound opportunity.

I am only hoping the whole thing was in jest and not being serious. If it was in jest, then my apologies for jumping on you, if not........