Simon Dunmore @ Zouk - Friday 13th April

Weekly meetup of FNDC - Friday Night Drinking Club
down_under
Regular
Regular

Simon Dunmore @ Zouk - Friday 13th April

Postby down_under » Tue, 10 Apr 2007 2:18 am

Hi guys & girls,

Just found out it is Simon Dunmore, the infamous dj from Defected who is playing in Zouk this friday. I am planning to go and wondering if any of y'all wish to come along.

For people who haven't heard much abt Simon, he is big in the world of house music, worked with Martin Solveig, Masters At Work, Joey Negro, Sandy Rivera and Bob Sinclair. He is famous for impeccable A&R skills, he has been DJing since 1982. I am sure it will be a great nightout.

As usual anyone and everyone is welcome, will probably put in FNDC session somewhere closer by as well.

Cheers...

nellee

Postby nellee » Mon, 11 Jun 2007 11:04 am

woah, down-under, someone who knows who Dunmore is - this is indeed a rarity...

i worked for the big man in London and I'm now living in Singapore - was actually at this night with him in the booth all night enjoying the free drinks and birds eye view of the great man and the dance-floor...

did you go? he smashed it...

down_under
Regular
Regular

Postby down_under » Mon, 11 Jun 2007 11:43 am

Hey mate, yes I was there when Simon played and had a ripper of a night, he did smashed it and had a great time in the dance floor, but I am sure you had a better view from the table :)

I came across his music a while ago through one of my mates back in Sydney who is also a House DJ. I like his consistent style even though he's been doing it for more than 2 decades.

If you do enjoy house and trance, we have a few ppl in this forum who are into it. Welcome to the group and board.

nellee

Postby nellee » Mon, 11 Jun 2007 11:51 am

thanks mate :D