Singapore Expats Forum

Tiger AirWay Cabin Crew Internship

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
User avatar
DinG DonG BeLL
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 251
Joined: Thu, 29 Mar 2007
Location: SG

Postby DinG DonG BeLL » Sun, 08 Apr 2007 10:44 pm

catchmeifucan wrote:
xiangzhou_1984 wrote:There's a bond for SQ too. it's 13K, but the thing is it doesn't need to be upfront.


Hmmm..but the thing is SQ's pay is high..$3000 per month with allowances and incentive. U earn $12k in just four months more than enough to break the bond :wink: wahaha and u get to travel too. But TG is different, you earn so little with no allowances and have to pack your own tupperware to work.. :lol: and also you only get to breathe the air of the airport to those destinations u go to :lol: turnaround flights..and by the way ding dong I understand you are a homely person but still not worth for the upfront 8k thing, the min u break bond money goes to them :roll:

yaya.. dun worry. i dun hv tat sum of $. lolx..
yup. SQ pay is high. work 4mth can earn back. :p
Can i fly higher than a bird?

User avatar
DinG DonG BeLL
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 251
Joined: Thu, 29 Mar 2007
Location: SG

Postby DinG DonG BeLL » Mon, 09 Apr 2007 11:37 am

how's e interview for Tiger...?
Can i fly higher than a bird?

Sequoia
Member
Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri, 24 Nov 2006

Postby Sequoia » Mon, 09 Apr 2007 12:30 pm

Do you guys know that this is kinda illegal in singapore?

This is like telling pple they have to pay $$ in order to secure a job placement.... Reminds me of the modelling agency scams.
Me wanna fly high!

User avatar
DinG DonG BeLL
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 251
Joined: Thu, 29 Mar 2007
Location: SG

Postby DinG DonG BeLL » Mon, 09 Apr 2007 12:36 pm

Sequoia wrote:Do you guys know that this is kinda illegal in singapore?

This is like telling pple they have to pay $$ in order to secure a job placement.... Reminds me of the modelling agency scams.

but if its illegal, then y they continue tis. :?
i noe some modelin agency r like tat.
Can i fly higher than a bird?

Sequoia
Member
Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri, 24 Nov 2006

Postby Sequoia » Mon, 09 Apr 2007 1:14 pm

exactly... that's what i'm wondering. Quite surprised actually considering Tiger Airways is under Temasek..... technically....
Me wanna fly high!

User avatar
DinG DonG BeLL
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 251
Joined: Thu, 29 Mar 2007
Location: SG

Postby DinG DonG BeLL » Mon, 09 Apr 2007 2:55 pm

Sequoia wrote:exactly... that's what i'm wondering. Quite surprised actually considering Tiger Airways is under Temasek..... technically....
hmm~ but too bad. they need an upfront of 8K. sad.
Can i fly higher than a bird?

User avatar
DinG DonG BeLL
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 251
Joined: Thu, 29 Mar 2007
Location: SG

Re: ding dong bell

Postby DinG DonG BeLL » Mon, 09 Apr 2007 3:40 pm

ladyR wrote:ding dong bell - congrats n ya u shud go for jetstar dey got 2 rounds if i'm not wrong. tat if e system of int stil e same. (1) grp introduction to all den after tat dey dvide u in grp to play an act doing advertisement for their company... dey jus wanna see how u can get along well n communicate (2) those selected being interview by higher post... jus sharing my previous interview wit dem so good luck!


hihi... u went tru Jetstar intv b4? so did u try applyin after u r not selected?
coz e person say u can try applyin after 6mths. but im afraid tat they wun shortlist those repeat applicants. sob..
i wish to get into Jetstar. sob sob...
Can i fly higher than a bird?

User avatar
catchmeifucan
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 169
Joined: Sat, 07 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Re: ding dong bell

Postby catchmeifucan » Mon, 09 Apr 2007 5:36 pm

DinG DonG BeLL wrote:
ladyR wrote:ding dong bell - congrats n ya u shud go for jetstar dey got 2 rounds if i'm not wrong. tat if e system of int stil e same. (1) grp introduction to all den after tat dey dvide u in grp to play an act doing advertisement for their company... dey jus wanna see how u can get along well n communicate (2) those selected being interview by higher post... jus sharing my previous interview wit dem so good luck!


hihi... u went tru Jetstar intv b4? so did u try applyin after u r not selected?
coz e person say u can try applyin after 6mths. but im afraid tat they wun shortlist those repeat applicants. sob..
i wish to get into Jetstar. sob sob...


hi ding dong! how was your jetstar interview? 8-)

User avatar
DinG DonG BeLL
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 251
Joined: Thu, 29 Mar 2007
Location: SG

Re: ding dong bell

Postby DinG DonG BeLL » Mon, 09 Apr 2007 5:37 pm

catchmeifucan wrote:
DinG DonG BeLL wrote:
ladyR wrote:ding dong bell - congrats n ya u shud go for jetstar dey got 2 rounds if i'm not wrong. tat if e system of int stil e same. (1) grp introduction to all den after tat dey dvide u in grp to play an act doing advertisement for their company... dey jus wanna see how u can get along well n communicate (2) those selected being interview by higher post... jus sharing my previous interview wit dem so good luck!


hihi... u went tru Jetstar intv b4? so did u try applyin after u r not selected?
coz e person say u can try applyin after 6mths. but im afraid tat they wun shortlist those repeat applicants. sob..
i wish to get into Jetstar. sob sob...


hi ding dong! how was your jetstar interview? 8-)
im so sad. im not seleceted by them sob sob...
Can i fly higher than a bird?

User avatar
catchmeifucan
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 169
Joined: Sat, 07 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby catchmeifucan » Mon, 09 Apr 2007 5:38 pm

DinG DonG BeLL wrote:
Sequoia wrote:Do you guys know that this is kinda illegal in singapore?

This is like telling pple they have to pay $$ in order to secure a job placement.... Reminds me of the modelling agency scams.

but if its illegal, then y they continue tis. :?
i noe some modelin agency r like tat.


:lol: haha how to be illegal if the victims willingly sign the bond :o

User avatar
catchmeifucan
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 169
Joined: Sat, 07 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Re: ding dong bell

Postby catchmeifucan » Mon, 09 Apr 2007 5:54 pm

DinG DonG BeLL wrote:
catchmeifucan wrote:
DinG DonG BeLL wrote:
ladyR wrote:ding dong bell - congrats n ya u shud go for jetstar dey got 2 rounds if i'm not wrong. tat if e system of int stil e same. (1) grp introduction to all den after tat dey dvide u in grp to play an act doing advertisement for their company... dey jus wanna see how u can get along well n communicate (2) those selected being interview by higher post... jus sharing my previous interview wit dem so good luck!


hihi... u went tru Jetstar intv b4? so did u try applyin after u r not selected?
coz e person say u can try applyin after 6mths. but im afraid tat they wun shortlist those repeat applicants. sob..
i wish to get into Jetstar. sob sob...


hi ding dong! how was your jetstar interview? 8-)
im so sad. im not seleceted by them sob sob...


aww..u can try again next time, every few months they advertise so no worries. :) i read older postings here out of few hundred they only shortlist to 10 or more.. :o , its like winning a lottery all depends on luck

User avatar
DinG DonG BeLL
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 251
Joined: Thu, 29 Mar 2007
Location: SG

Re: ding dong bell

Postby DinG DonG BeLL » Mon, 09 Apr 2007 6:47 pm

catchmeifucan wrote:aww..u can try again next time, every few months they advertise so no worries. :) i read older postings here out of few hundred they only shortlist to 10 or more.. :o , its like winning a lottery all depends on luck

ya i noe. but e prob is i duno they will still shortlist me again if i re-apply.
ya lor. im happy tat i got shortlisted. but im sad tat i got rejected. lolx...
Can i fly higher than a bird?

User avatar
catchmeifucan
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 169
Joined: Sat, 07 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Re: ding dong bell

Postby catchmeifucan » Mon, 09 Apr 2007 7:04 pm

DinG DonG BeLL wrote:
catchmeifucan wrote:aww..u can try again next time, every few months they advertise so no worries. :) i read older postings here out of few hundred they only shortlist to 10 or more.. :o , its like winning a lottery all depends on luck

ya i noe. but e prob is i duno they will still shortlist me again if i re-apply.
ya lor. im happy tat i got shortlisted. but im sad tat i got rejected. lolx...


eh..i read from the old post here they said some people try SIA for so many times means they still accept even if u were rejected before..if not they will not allow those rejected ones to keep trying right? :wink:

User avatar
estrella
Regular
Regular
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu, 08 Mar 2007
Location: singapore

Postby estrella » Mon, 09 Apr 2007 10:15 pm

Ding dong, u can always try again... ;).. dont giv up if u want the job... my fren got rejected 2 times b4 she got in jetstar.. :wink:

User avatar
DinG DonG BeLL
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 251
Joined: Thu, 29 Mar 2007
Location: SG

Postby DinG DonG BeLL » Mon, 09 Apr 2007 11:20 pm

estrella wrote:Ding dong, u can always try again... ;).. dont giv up if u want the job... my fren got rejected 2 times b4 she got in jetstar.. :wink:
oh.. izit? so if u re-apply for it, they will still shortlist u again? tat's great! im realli afraid tat they wun shortlist re-apply applicants. hehe.. thks gal~

catchmeifucan: hehe... ya. u got ur point. hehe.. =)
Can i fly higher than a bird?


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests