Singapore Expats Forum

Tiger AirWay Cabin Crew Internship

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
User avatar
ladyR
Regular
Regular
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon, 06 Nov 2006

Re: ding dong bell

Postby ladyR » Sun, 08 Apr 2007 2:44 am

catchmeifucan wrote:
ladyR wrote:ding dong bell - congrats n ya u shud go for jetstar dey got 2 rounds if i'm not wrong. tat if e system of int stil e same. (1) grp introduction to all den after tat dey dvide u in grp to play an act doing advertisement for their company... dey jus wanna see how u can get along well n communicate (2) those selected being interview by higher post... jus sharing my previous interview wit dem so good luck!

slayer - if i'm goin, i b wearing pants and shirt... tat if i'm going! coz 8K leh... nid to discuss my fiancee 1st. til he cum back frm his trip. i wud rather pay tat 8K for my wedding expences in june. hahhahahah! if my fiancee find it a good investment den i go lor......

Ridiculous rite? 8K?!!!!!! it like daylite robbery... i doubt wanna go hahahahahha! friclke minded me... :P :P :P


:shock: I think most probably your finacee will rather spend the money on both of your wedding. I mean.. 8 k..so many couples nowadays ROM first and plan their wedding dinner later on because they need to work and save the money..not worth to fly with a LCC with a 8 k upfront payment bond right.. :o if its SQ maybe more people will grab it :lol: then again if it is SQ in the first place they wun even come up wif a system like this.. :roll: i guess its probably due to the competition they have to resort to a sys like this.. :-|


ya lar so true.... better spend tat $$$ on my wedding man.... aiyoh! y was i daydreaming wen he's talkin abt tat... only manage to wake up from my daydreaming wen he mention abt paying 8K wen bond break... if listen carefully, i guess i wudn't even hand up my application nor waiting anxiously for their call..... ahahhahaha!!!! :?
i'm lovin it! (c'est tout che que j'aime)

User avatar
DinG DonG BeLL
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 251
Joined: Thu, 29 Mar 2007
Location: SG

Re: ding dong bell

Postby DinG DonG BeLL » Sun, 08 Apr 2007 9:27 am

ladyR wrote:ding dong bell - congrats n ya u shud go for jetstar dey got 2 rounds if i'm not wrong. tat if e system of int stil e same. (1) grp introduction to all den after tat dey dvide u in grp to play an act doing advertisement for their company... dey jus wanna see how u can get along well n communicate (2) those selected being interview by higher post... jus sharing my previous interview wit dem so good luck!

slayer - if i'm goin, i b wearing pants and shirt... tat if i'm going! coz 8K leh... nid to discuss my fiancee 1st. til he cum back frm his trip. i wud rather pay tat 8K for my wedding expences in june. hahhahahah! if my fiancee find it a good investment den i go lor......

Ridiculous rite? 8K?!!!!!! it like daylite robbery... i doubt wanna go hahahahahha! friclke minded me... :P :P :P

mornin ladyR. yup. i've decided to go for Jetstar. thks for sharin e experience.
yeh~ i oso think u should spend e 8K on ur weedin expenses rather than givin Tiger. when i told my frenz abt e 8K thingy, they was like WHAT~!! haha...
Can i fly higher than a bird?

User avatar
DinG DonG BeLL
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 251
Joined: Thu, 29 Mar 2007
Location: SG

Postby DinG DonG BeLL » Sun, 08 Apr 2007 9:30 am

estrella wrote:are u guys serious??? payin 8k? to join tiger? or mayb its a gerento..

pay 8k first... after finish ur bond ur get ur 8k back... if every girl wanna join tiger n pay 8 k ... who wants to join right?? :shock:

yup. we can get back our 8K after 3yrs bond. :)
Can i fly higher than a bird?

User avatar
DinG DonG BeLL
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 251
Joined: Thu, 29 Mar 2007
Location: SG

Re: ding dong bell

Postby DinG DonG BeLL » Sun, 08 Apr 2007 9:34 am

catchmeifucan wrote: :shock: I think most probably your finacee will rather spend the money on both of your wedding. I mean.. 8 k..so many couples nowadays ROM first and plan their wedding dinner later on because they need to work and save the money..not worth to fly with a LCC with a 8 k upfront payment bond right.. :o if its SQ maybe more people will grab it :lol: then again if it is SQ in the first place they wun even come up wif a system like this.. :roll: i guess its probably due to the competition they have to resort to a sys like this.. :-|

hmm~ ya. but im not wrong, after ur bond wif SQ, they will still gif u a sum of $ rite? unlike Tiger. no $ given after bond yet we need to pay an upfront first. :?
Can i fly higher than a bird?

User avatar
DinG DonG BeLL
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 251
Joined: Thu, 29 Mar 2007
Location: SG

Re: ding dong bell

Postby DinG DonG BeLL » Sun, 08 Apr 2007 9:37 am

ladyR wrote:ya lar so true.... better spend tat $$$ on my wedding man.... aiyoh! y was i daydreaming wen he's talkin abt tat... only manage to wake up from my daydreaming wen he mention abt paying 8K wen bond break... if listen carefully, i guess i wudn't even hand up my application nor waiting anxiously for their call..... ahahhahaha!!!! :?

haha... think quite afew hand up their resume bah. den when they reach hm, they will think & think & think. will ask for advise. THEN~ think not many will sign. coz they dun hv & wun wan to put such a huge sum of $. wahaha....
Can i fly higher than a bird?

User avatar
xiangzhou_1984
Member
Member
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue, 06 Feb 2007

Postby xiangzhou_1984 » Sun, 08 Apr 2007 11:55 am

There's a bond for SQ too. it's 13K, but the thing is it doesn't need to be upfront.

User avatar
DinG DonG BeLL
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 251
Joined: Thu, 29 Mar 2007
Location: SG

Postby DinG DonG BeLL » Sun, 08 Apr 2007 11:59 am

xiangzhou_1984 wrote:There's a bond for SQ too. it's 13K, but the thing is it doesn't need to be upfront.

ya lor. i realli duno y only Tiger need an upfront. somemore its 8K. faint...
Can i fly higher than a bird?

sImpleGal
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon, 02 Apr 2007
Location: SINGAPORE

Postby sImpleGal » Sun, 08 Apr 2007 4:05 pm

DinG DonG BeLL wrote:
xiangzhou_1984 wrote:There's a bond for SQ too. it's 13K, but the thing is it doesn't need to be upfront.

ya lor. i realli duno y only Tiger need an upfront. somemore its 8K. faint...


Hey Ding Dong, i'm new here. i also got the same prob as you, i rec'd JetStar and tiger call too. after reading all of the post here, i decided not to go for tiger..tmr u goin alone or wif frenz? coz i'm alone.. :(

User avatar
DinG DonG BeLL
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 251
Joined: Thu, 29 Mar 2007
Location: SG

Postby DinG DonG BeLL » Sun, 08 Apr 2007 7:00 pm

sImpleGal wrote:Hey Ding Dong, i'm new here. i also got the same prob as you, i rec'd JetStar and tiger call too. after reading all of the post here, i decided not to go for tiger..tmr u goin alone or wif frenz? coz i'm alone.. :(

hihi.. hmm~ yup. IF other like us got both calls, think 90% of us will choose Jetstar. :P
im goin alone. =)
Can i fly higher than a bird?

slayer
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri, 06 Apr 2007

Postby slayer » Sun, 08 Apr 2007 7:54 pm

wat time is ur appointment with tiger ding dong bell?

chai ching
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 443
Joined: Mon, 06 Feb 2006
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Re: ding dong bell

Postby chai ching » Sun, 08 Apr 2007 8:33 pm

thats the right spirit. you have make the right choice and
decision for your ownself. its not wise to join Tiger.

DinG DonG BeLL wrote:
ladyR wrote:ding dong bell - congrats n ya u shud go for jetstar dey got 2 rounds if i'm not wrong. tat if e system of int stil e same. (1) grp introduction to all den after tat dey dvide u in grp to play an act doing advertisement for their company... dey jus wanna see how u can get along well n communicate (2) those selected being interview by higher post... jus sharing my previous interview wit dem so good luck!

slayer - if i'm goin, i b wearing pants and shirt... tat if i'm going! coz 8K leh... nid to discuss my fiancee 1st. til he cum back frm his trip. i wud rather pay tat 8K for my wedding expences in june. hahhahahah! if my fiancee find it a good investment den i go lor......

Ridiculous rite? 8K?!!!!!! it like daylite robbery... i doubt wanna go hahahahahha! friclke minded me... :P :P :P

mornin ladyR. yup. i've decided to go for Jetstar. thks for sharin e experience.
yeh~ i oso think u should spend e 8K on ur weedin expenses rather than givin Tiger. when i told my frenz abt e 8K thingy, they was like WHAT~!! haha...

User avatar
catchmeifucan
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 169
Joined: Sat, 07 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby catchmeifucan » Sun, 08 Apr 2007 8:52 pm

xiangzhou_1984 wrote:There's a bond for SQ too. it's 13K, but the thing is it doesn't need to be upfront.


Hmmm..but the thing is SQ's pay is high..$3000 per month with allowances and incentive. U earn $12k in just four months more than enough to break the bond :wink: wahaha and u get to travel too. But TG is different, you earn so little with no allowances and have to pack your own tupperware to work.. :lol: and also you only get to breathe the air of the airport to those destinations u go to :lol: turnaround flights..and by the way ding dong I understand you are a homely person but still not worth for the upfront 8k thing, the min u break bond money goes to them :roll:

User avatar
catchmeifucan
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 169
Joined: Sat, 07 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby catchmeifucan » Sun, 08 Apr 2007 9:04 pm

sImpleGal wrote:
DinG DonG BeLL wrote:
xiangzhou_1984 wrote:There's a bond for SQ too. it's 13K, but the thing is it doesn't need to be upfront.

ya lor. i realli duno y only Tiger need an upfront. somemore its 8K. faint...


Hey Ding Dong, i'm new here. i also got the same prob as you, i rec'd JetStar and tiger call too. after reading all of the post here, i decided not to go for tiger..tmr u goin alone or wif frenz? coz i'm alone.. :(


indeed..its so competitive even among the budget airline they are snatching the same candidates. :lol: but chances are jetstar will win, since valuair has already merge with jetstar, hell of a competition that in the end they have to merge. :? BUT still.. many will choose to work and earn money..not pay $8k upfront and still have to study :shock: i think someone posted here have to work 5 days and 2 off days study :o means u have no off day! :wink: imagine have to study and do projects, and still have to rush for work flying here n there with irregular hours..feel so tired and lack of sleep and if u keep falling sick how? Lack of sleep will make your immunity really weak so u get sick easily..then u face disciplinary actions..CHANCES are wow how many people will break bond going through this kind of hell..I think many will end up breaking it and if they don't..have to suffer for 3 years..I don't think any superman can do this..A diploma course in a local polythecnic gives you many projects and assignments..even the private ones too..so why not invest that 8k yourself..sign up for SIM or MDIS or watever polythecnic and courses..all offering the same course. It's not difficult to find a school that offers Diploma in Business..by the way u also have to spend time packing your own tupperware. :o chances are instant noodles r the most convenient..where got time to cook right..and if u take-away by the time u eat on the plane it turned cold and hard and maybe turn stale? :o then no time to go toilet to do business also HAHAHA.. too busy serving people on the plane :lol: and even have to clean people's poo or puke when u are hungry..wow...it is definitely a big NO-NO. :shock: since its budget airline some ex TG crew here mentioned about no cleaner on the LCC the cabin crew have to clean it, i read the earlier post about this..too many people can't remember who said this..

then again i been looking forward to come online to this forum..it's really interesting to discuss the Glamourous and not so Glamourous lifestyle of Flight Stewardess/Steward.. :lol: OH and if u NOTICE, SIA and other international airline when they advertise they always say join us as a Flight Stewardess, only LCC advertise as Cabin Crew. :lol: seems so to me. Coz i guess if u have to clean the poo n puke u're a lower rank than Flight Stewardess in some way..come to think about it..make some sense in that area..SIA and all other international airlines hire cleaning crew after every flight to pack up those puke & poo :wink: & yeap..I guess all LCC do not have cleaners..

User avatar
catchmeifucan
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 169
Joined: Sat, 07 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Re: ding dong bell

Postby catchmeifucan » Sun, 08 Apr 2007 9:31 pm

DinG DonG BeLL wrote:
catchmeifucan wrote: :shock: I think most probably your finacee will rather spend the money on both of your wedding. I mean.. 8 k..so many couples nowadays ROM first and plan their wedding dinner later on because they need to work and save the money..not worth to fly with a LCC with a 8 k upfront payment bond right.. :o if its SQ maybe more people will grab it :lol: then again if it is SQ in the first place they wun even come up wif a system like this.. :roll: i guess its probably due to the competition they have to resort to a sys like this.. :-|

hmm~ ya. but im not wrong, after ur bond wif SQ, they will still gif u a sum of $ rite? unlike Tiger. no $ given after bond yet we need to pay an upfront first. :?


haha well thats what i heard too, after bond they give u a sum of $ to reward you..have friend's sister working for SIA and my cousin working with SIA too..and I think they also have Bonus..though i am not sure if that sum of money is the same as bonus..but its a yearly affair for sure, if they do well the more bonus you get! SIA is government own so yes all government boards give BONUS! Oh yes and does anyone know that TG is 49% own by SIA.. :lol: I read on the newspaper about this. I am not sure though if SIA bought over 49% shares of TG..if so means TG is not doing well..therefore 49% own by SIA now..unless SIA started this..but if SIA started this..it wun be 49% it will be 51% right..bigger say to what they want..& they also can open their mouth bigger :lol: :wink:

User avatar
DinG DonG BeLL
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 251
Joined: Thu, 29 Mar 2007
Location: SG

Postby DinG DonG BeLL » Sun, 08 Apr 2007 10:40 pm

slayer wrote:wat time is ur appointment with tiger ding dong bell?
its 9.30am. =)
Can i fly higher than a bird?


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest