Having just moved from Waterplace, I tend to agree with what humpback has to say. Moved to Bayshore Park - much further out in terms of distance, but maybe an extra 5 minutes travel after you factor in the doubling back - ECP, up to fort road and then back again - annoying after a while.humpbackwhale wrote:In my own opinion, the condos in that area is not as great, my reasoning is this;
1) very pricey rent for just river/sea view, i can get similar sea view units at east coast at higher floor for that price
2) or for that price i can live at the heart of the city at orchard
3) there are absolutely no amenities in that area, unless you have transport allowance, its a real pain in the a#$ to go somewhere, unless you can afford a car (which is very expensive here), taxis do not come into this area, you have to call them in, but taxi here is cheap.
4) i can find similar or better expat community somewhere else at cheaper price
5) it might look near but due to the lack of good public transport, its takes almost same tie as many other place to reach city.
6) SOME units are just beside the highway ECP and its dusty and noisy for 20hrs a day.
The area is too isolated and not developed (no amenities).
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests