Singapore Expats Forum

Groove Armada @ Zouk This Friday - Let's Get Together

Weekly meetup of FNDC - Friday Night Drinking Club
atota

Groove Armada @ Zouk This Friday - Let's Get Together

Postby atota » Mon, 02 Apr 2007 10:41 pm

Hi all :D !

The Friday is coming soon. Yes, the Friday for Groove Armada!!! I just can't wait! At the beach party last Saturday, I told some of you that the admission fee is cheaper than $25 but it's incorrect. Sorry :( . It seems that $25 for girls and $30 for boys. Please check it out at http://www.zoukclub.com/main.php .

I guess that they will start playing after midnight. So why don't we start with 'Pre-Zouk Session' before heading for Zouk so that we can have a chance to get to know everyone who wants come and enjoy the night altogether (EVERYONE IS WELCOME!! LET'S HAVE FUN TOGETHER!!), and also to warm ourselves up?

I am not clear about any bars around there. Does anybody have a good suggestiong for the session?

Thanks and I'm very much looking forward to having fun with all of you :wink: !!

down_under
Regular
Regular

Postby down_under » Tue, 03 Apr 2007 12:13 am

I am not aware of any bars near Zouk itself. But maybe we can have the FNDC in either Clarke quay or Boat Quay and make our way to Zouk later on.

Why don't we go to Highlanders Bar in Clarke Quay? the last time I was there, it looked like a nice bar for a few drinks and take it from there, open to other suggestions as well.

Dirtypool

Postby Dirtypool » Tue, 03 Apr 2007 9:21 pm

I'm up for it... cheers DP

bigdaddi
Regular
Regular

Postby bigdaddi » Wed, 04 Apr 2007 6:50 pm

I know we're supposed to play volleyball on Sat and its not related to this but did anyone else get the Ministry of Sound SMS for free entry for all before midnight for the whole of this weekend!!! One night worth checking out is Sat with Les Hemstock from Godskitchen!!!!

FelineUK
Regular
Regular

Postby FelineUK » Wed, 04 Apr 2007 7:35 pm

I am up for Friday night - Highlander at 8pm sounds good to me.... I have opted to work Friday daytime so a normal working week for me! At least I can have the weekend to myself. Soooo looking forward to it. Until Friday at 8pm!

I so need a drink and a dance!
:???:

atota

Postby atota » Thu, 05 Apr 2007 12:08 am

Down_under, thanks for the suggestion :) ! Let's meet at Highlanders Bar on Friday night and head for Zouk afterwards!
I will turn up in the bar after 9, I guess. You know I'm a slow person... :oops:
I'm looking forward to seeing you guys then. We'll keep on dancing!!

elska76
Chatter
Chatter

Postby elska76 » Thu, 05 Apr 2007 9:46 am

If i have decided to go i will meet you guys directly at zouk!!!

Will contact Dirtypool once ive made up my mind ;)
Some people are alive cos its illegal to kill ;)