Singapore Expats Forum

CX is recruiting!

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
camperboy
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 253
Joined: Wed, 27 Dec 2006

Postby camperboy » Wed, 04 Apr 2007 6:35 pm

xmischax wrote:a picture is required, right? what kind of picture should i send? :lol:


i just sent my passport photo.. :D :D

xmischax
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 896
Joined: Mon, 25 Dec 2006
Location: Singapore

Postby xmischax » Wed, 04 Apr 2007 6:37 pm

camperboy wrote:
xmischax wrote:a picture is required, right? what kind of picture should i send? :lol:


i just sent my passport photo.. :D :D


must it be a formal picture like a passport photo? :lol:

camperboy
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 253
Joined: Wed, 27 Dec 2006

Postby camperboy » Wed, 04 Apr 2007 6:44 pm

xmischax wrote:
camperboy wrote:
xmischax wrote:a picture is required, right? what kind of picture should i send? :lol:


i just sent my passport photo.. :D :D


must it be a formal picture like a passport photo? :lol:


i guess normal la.. no need so fancy... :D :D

xmischax
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 896
Joined: Mon, 25 Dec 2006
Location: Singapore

Postby xmischax » Wed, 04 Apr 2007 6:51 pm

haha okay okay! :D you attached your photo in your resume or seperately?

chai ching
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 443
Joined: Mon, 06 Feb 2006
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Postby chai ching » Wed, 04 Apr 2007 6:52 pm

they will only get back to us after the closing date. papers stated that they will contact us within eight weeks. if after eight weeks, we didnt get to shortlisted by them or receive calls from them. they will keep our resume for 24 months

xmischax wrote:will they like, start getting back to us right away or only after the closing date? any idea?

White_Belle
Regular
Regular
Posts: 78
Joined: Tue, 27 Jun 2006
Location: Singapore

Postby White_Belle » Wed, 04 Apr 2007 7:07 pm

i attach my photo which was self-taken by myself at top right corner of my cover letter & resume. :)

happyfeet
Regular
Regular
Posts: 70
Joined: Fri, 16 Mar 2007
Location: singapore

Postby happyfeet » Wed, 04 Apr 2007 7:12 pm

Hmm...so guys have to be patient... time flies so dun worry. All the best to all who have sent their resume!

xmischax
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 896
Joined: Mon, 25 Dec 2006
Location: Singapore

Postby xmischax » Wed, 04 Apr 2007 7:13 pm

White_Belle wrote:i attach my photo which was self-taken by myself at top right corner of my cover letter & resume. :)


me too! :D

happyfeet
Regular
Regular
Posts: 70
Joined: Fri, 16 Mar 2007
Location: singapore

Postby happyfeet » Wed, 04 Apr 2007 7:18 pm

Was wondering how would CX interview process like. Cos usually we hear many ppl sharing how is the interview process for SQ, JL, Silkair EK...but not CX. Anyone currently who wking with CX c.crew care to share...

White_Belle
Regular
Regular
Posts: 78
Joined: Tue, 27 Jun 2006
Location: Singapore

Postby White_Belle » Wed, 04 Apr 2007 7:23 pm

My photo don't look too professional cos i edit & trim by my own. Well, just hope they r not too picky. :wink:

xmischax wrote:
White_Belle wrote:i attach my photo which was self-taken by myself at top right corner of my cover letter & resume. :)


me too! :D

xmischax
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 896
Joined: Mon, 25 Dec 2006
Location: Singapore

Postby xmischax » Wed, 04 Apr 2007 7:24 pm

White_Belle wrote:My photo don't look too professional cos i edit & trim by my own. Well, just hope they r not too picky. :wink:

xmischax wrote:
White_Belle wrote:i attach my photo which was self-taken by myself at top right corner of my cover letter & resume. :)


me too! :D


i photoshop-ed my own photo too! haha.. i hope it's good enough, too!

White_Belle
Regular
Regular
Posts: 78
Joined: Tue, 27 Jun 2006
Location: Singapore

Postby White_Belle » Wed, 04 Apr 2007 7:26 pm

Precisely!!! This local recruitment is too new... Probably after this round of selection, we will get more infos of the process.


happyfeet wrote:Was wondering how would CX interview process like. Cos usually we hear many ppl sharing how is the interview process for SQ, JL, Silkair EK...but not CX. Anyone currently who wking with CX c.crew care to share...

White_Belle
Regular
Regular
Posts: 78
Joined: Tue, 27 Jun 2006
Location: Singapore

Postby White_Belle » Wed, 04 Apr 2007 7:31 pm

Gd luck, gal. :)

xmischax wrote:i photoshop-ed my own photo too! haha.. i hope it's good enough, too!

camperboy
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 253
Joined: Wed, 27 Dec 2006

Postby camperboy » Wed, 04 Apr 2007 8:01 pm

xmischax wrote:haha okay okay! :D you attached your photo in your resume or seperately?


I sent my resume and picture separately.. :? :?

As in same email. But 2 attachments...

oh dear.. wrong move? :lol:

chai ching
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 443
Joined: Mon, 06 Feb 2006
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Postby chai ching » Wed, 04 Apr 2007 8:02 pm

Is it really a must to attach your photo at top right hand corner of cover letter and resume? cuz i dont know how to do that.

White_Belle wrote:My photo don't look too professional cos i edit & trim by my own. Well, just hope they r not too picky. :wink:

xmischax wrote:
White_Belle wrote:i attach my photo which was self-taken by myself at top right corner of my cover letter & resume. :)


me too! :D


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest