Singapore Expats Forum

CX is recruiting!

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
xmischax
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 896
Joined: Mon, 25 Dec 2006
Location: Singapore

Postby xmischax » Sat, 14 Apr 2007 7:59 pm

catchmeifucan wrote:
Z wrote:*JL* and SimpleGal.!! mine's at 915 am too!! lets meet and go together want? i stay in the east side! maybe we can meet at the mrt or smthg! OH MYYYY! so excited!!! hehe...

Congrats to camperboy.. seems like u're the only guy who applied in this forum so far.. =x keke..

Congrats to those who've got reply! dont fret if u hasnt!


Seems like the initial interview will be in groups since theres a few of u with the same timing.


the first round will probably be a group interview. i don't know how many, or are males and females mixed together though.

and i really don't know what to expect!

by the way, how does the steward's uniform look like? the females are in red, right?

User avatar
DinG DonG BeLL
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 251
Joined: Thu, 29 Mar 2007
Location: SG

Postby DinG DonG BeLL » Sat, 14 Apr 2007 8:03 pm

catcxhmeifucan: yes.. they need min O ya.

Requirements

To become a Singapore-based Cathay Pacific Airways Flight Attendant:
You must have the right to live and work in Singapore.
You must be educated to GCE O-Level with a pass in English.
Proficiency in reading and speaking English and another Asian language is a must.
You must also be able to pass a medical assessment and meet a minimum arm reach of 208cm.
Previous experience in service industry is preferable but not a necessity.

xmischax: i dun think they will do tat after 8weeks ya. coz those they invitin nw my juz get in & tis is e amount of crews they wan. :)
Can i fly higher than a bird?

User avatar
catchmeifucan
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 169
Joined: Sat, 07 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby catchmeifucan » Sat, 14 Apr 2007 8:06 pm

Yes the females uniform is in red.

You can check it out here, uniform of the international airlines. :D

http://www.uniformfreak.com/index2a.html

no ideas about the male uniform though. Maybe u can check out the cathay-pacific website under career or about the company? I went there to check it out but i was too busy looking for the female's uniform. :lol:



xmischax wrote:
catchmeifucan wrote:
Z wrote:*JL* and SimpleGal.!! mine's at 915 am too!! lets meet and go together want? i stay in the east side! maybe we can meet at the mrt or smthg! OH MYYYY! so excited!!! hehe...

Congrats to camperboy.. seems like u're the only guy who applied in this forum so far.. =x keke..

Congrats to those who've got reply! dont fret if u hasnt!


Seems like the initial interview will be in groups since theres a few of u with the same timing.


the first round will probably be a group interview. i don't know how many, or are males and females mixed together though.

and i really don't know what to expect!

by the way, how does the steward's uniform look like? the females are in red, right?
Last edited by catchmeifucan on Sat, 14 Apr 2007 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-~-~Growing my wings! Grow faster! I wanna Fly High & be a High Flyer hehe~-~-

User avatar
catchmeifucan
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 169
Joined: Sat, 07 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby catchmeifucan » Sat, 14 Apr 2007 8:11 pm

DinG DonG BeLL wrote:catcxhmeifucan: yes.. they need min O ya.

Requirements

To become a Singapore-based Cathay Pacific Airways Flight Attendant:
You must have the right to live and work in Singapore.
You must be educated to GCE O-Level with a pass in English.
Proficiency in reading and speaking English and another Asian language is a must.
You must also be able to pass a medical assessment and meet a minimum arm reach of 208cm.
Previous experience in service industry is preferable but not a necessity.

xmischax: i dun think they will do tat after 8weeks ya. coz those they invitin nw my juz get in & tis is e amount of crews they wan. :)


if that is so i will be very happy! :lol: and the same goes to all the girls who received their invitation! *excited* lets all pray we will be selected for the job. [-o<
-~-~Growing my wings! Grow faster! I wanna Fly High & be a High Flyer hehe~-~-

Z
Regular
Regular
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu, 29 Mar 2007

Postby Z » Sat, 14 Apr 2007 8:20 pm

hee.. yes! hope we'll all be the pioneer batch of CX spore base! im so excited! the uniform is kinda nice! :D

pray that we can get thru all the interviews rds with ease..

---dont give up---

xmischax
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 896
Joined: Mon, 25 Dec 2006
Location: Singapore

Postby xmischax » Sat, 14 Apr 2007 8:23 pm

nobody knows their interview process.. eh? :lol:

CX kungfu seven commercial
http://youtube.com/watch?v=hghpGT8Mdbk

CX first love commercial
http://youtube.com/watch?v=YTjwP2rAK8Q

CX uniform progression
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_fwRB8sXzMA

komi
Regular
Regular
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed, 23 Aug 2006

Postby komi » Sat, 14 Apr 2007 8:24 pm

xmischax wrote:
komi wrote:hi all
i do not have a printer
do we really have to print out the reply and bring it along on the date given??


yes, you have to.
print it at the library or a friend's place? or at school or your workplace?
or you can save it in a file, on a cd or diskette and print it at a photo developing shop.
that's lots of ways you can print the letter you.
:)


ok guess i will hv to go library to print
my slot is 11:40am
cya girls and gd luck to all

User avatar
catchmeifucan
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 169
Joined: Sat, 07 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby catchmeifucan » Sat, 14 Apr 2007 8:25 pm

anyone meeting to go for the interview together? :D Who is from 1100am onwards? Wanna go together? :D
-~-~Growing my wings! Grow faster! I wanna Fly High & be a High Flyer hehe~-~-

User avatar
catchmeifucan
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 169
Joined: Sat, 07 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby catchmeifucan » Sat, 14 Apr 2007 8:25 pm

Komi wanna go together? My time slot is the same with u. :D


komi wrote:
xmischax wrote:
komi wrote:hi all
i do not have a printer
do we really have to print out the reply and bring it along on the date given??


yes, you have to.
print it at the library or a friend's place? or at school or your workplace?
or you can save it in a file, on a cd or diskette and print it at a photo developing shop.
that's lots of ways you can print the letter you.
:)


ok guess i will hv to go library to print
my slot is 11:40am
cya girls and gd luck to all
-~-~Growing my wings! Grow faster! I wanna Fly High & be a High Flyer hehe~-~-

xmischax
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 896
Joined: Mon, 25 Dec 2006
Location: Singapore

Postby xmischax » Sat, 14 Apr 2007 8:29 pm

catchmeifucan wrote:anyone meeting to go for the interview together? :D Who is from 1100am onwards? Wanna go together? :D


i'm 1400! :lol:

User avatar
catchmeifucan
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 169
Joined: Sat, 07 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby catchmeifucan » Sat, 14 Apr 2007 8:31 pm

xmischax wrote:
catchmeifucan wrote:anyone meeting to go for the interview together? :D Who is from 1100am onwards? Wanna go together? :D


i'm 1400! :lol:


ahh a little too late? unless u wanna meet up early with me haha :lol: but i doubt so since u may need more time to prepare for your interview at 0200pm :D
-~-~Growing my wings! Grow faster! I wanna Fly High & be a High Flyer hehe~-~-

User avatar
catchmeifucan
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 169
Joined: Sat, 07 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby catchmeifucan » Sat, 14 Apr 2007 8:33 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: I think we need to learn kung-fu, lets do it!


xmischax wrote:nobody knows their interview process.. eh? :lol:

CX kungfu seven commercial
http://youtube.com/watch?v=hghpGT8Mdbk

CX first love commercial
http://youtube.com/watch?v=YTjwP2rAK8Q

CX uniform progression
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_fwRB8sXzMA
-~-~Growing my wings! Grow faster! I wanna Fly High & be a High Flyer hehe~-~-

xmischax
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 896
Joined: Mon, 25 Dec 2006
Location: Singapore

Postby xmischax » Sat, 14 Apr 2007 8:40 pm

catchmeifucan wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: I think we need to learn kung-fu, lets do it!


xmischax wrote:nobody knows their interview process.. eh? :lol:

CX kungfu seven commercial
http://youtube.com/watch?v=hghpGT8Mdbk

CX first love commercial
http://youtube.com/watch?v=YTjwP2rAK8Q

CX uniform progression
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_fwRB8sXzMA


it's funny! :lol:

xmischax
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 896
Joined: Mon, 25 Dec 2006
Location: Singapore

Postby xmischax » Sat, 14 Apr 2007 8:41 pm

catchmeifucan wrote:
xmischax wrote:
catchmeifucan wrote:anyone meeting to go for the interview together? :D Who is from 1100am onwards? Wanna go together? :D


i'm 1400! :lol:


ahh a little too late? unless u wanna meet up early with me haha :lol: but i doubt so since u may need more time to prepare for your interview at 0200pm :D


hahahah preparation?? i don't know what to expect so i don't know how to prepare myself! :lol:

User avatar
catchmeifucan
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 169
Joined: Sat, 07 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby catchmeifucan » Sat, 14 Apr 2007 8:45 pm

yea damn funny. :lol: :lol: :lol:

xmischax wrote:
catchmeifucan wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: I think we need to learn kung-fu, lets do it!


xmischax wrote:nobody knows their interview process.. eh? :lol:

CX kungfu seven commercial
http://youtube.com/watch?v=hghpGT8Mdbk

CX first love commercial
http://youtube.com/watch?v=YTjwP2rAK8Q

CX uniform progression
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_fwRB8sXzMA


it's funny! :lol:
-~-~Growing my wings! Grow faster! I wanna Fly High & be a High Flyer hehe~-~-


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests