Singapore Expats Forum

CX is recruiting!

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Intrinsic Dreamer

Postby Intrinsic Dreamer » Sat, 07 Apr 2007 12:17 am

Man..


I REALLLY and SERIOUSLY hope that everyone who's applying to Cathay will be called up and be successful.

Due to their extremely once-in-a-blue-moon recruitment exercise, no one really knows what is required and YET everyone is trying their verryyyy best..

Good effort. Never give up. :)

So, they're gonna pick u based on wad?
How u write ur resume or photo?


Hmm... :???:

Z
Regular
Regular
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu, 29 Mar 2007

Postby Z » Sat, 07 Apr 2007 2:57 pm

Intrinsic Dreamer .. maybe they picked the first few on the resume.. den slowly they get sian..den they see the foto.. den sian of so many faces again then they just "ping gan jue" .. den later.. too many applications.. they let everyone in!! hee..

*dreaming* :P

Intrinsic Dreamer

Postby Intrinsic Dreamer » Sat, 07 Apr 2007 11:18 pm

Haha.

Wads ping gan jue? :???:

Omg, my chinese's bad! :P


YEAh!!

I reallllllly pray that they accept everyone.
My bestfren, included. :)

chai ching
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 443
Joined: Mon, 06 Feb 2006
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Postby chai ching » Sat, 07 Apr 2007 11:55 pm

thank you so much for wishing all of us here for those
aspiring crews. haha.... hopefully that they will
choose and select all of us for those who send
in their resume. you are right. they just held once in a
blue moon. so hopefully they will select as many peoples
as possible. if not, will be sad for me again.

good effort for all of us here for those peoples who are trying out
hard


Intrinsic Dreamer wrote:Man..


I REALLLY and SERIOUSLY hope that everyone who's applying to Cathay will be called up and be successful.

Due to their extremely once-in-a-blue-moon recruitment exercise, no one really knows what is required and YET everyone is trying their verryyyy best..

Good effort. Never give up. :)

So, they're gonna pick u based on wad?
How u write ur resume or photo?


Hmm... :???:

chai ching
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 443
Joined: Mon, 06 Feb 2006
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Postby chai ching » Sat, 07 Apr 2007 11:56 pm

haha.... hoping so of what you say do come true to all of us here

Z wrote:Intrinsic Dreamer .. maybe they picked the first few on the resume.. den slowly they get sian..den they see the foto.. den sian of so many faces again then they just "ping gan jue" .. den later.. too many applications.. they let everyone in!! hee..

*dreaming* :P

Lynv
Regular
Regular
Posts: 65
Joined: Sat, 17 Feb 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby Lynv » Sun, 08 Apr 2007 12:38 am

Haha.. me too.. hope all our efforts will get paid off.
*And I believe it WILL*

I hope there isn't so many rounds of interview... :lol:
And they are what they claim : Equal opportunity employer :D

Intrinstic Dreamer, 'ping gan jue' in Z posting means "choose or decide according to feelings"... ehh.. hope you can understand what I trying to convey. :)

Z
Regular
Regular
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu, 29 Mar 2007

Postby Z » Sun, 08 Apr 2007 12:41 am

yes yes! Lynv is right! hee.. seriously.. waiting is quite a torture! but well, thanks everyone here! hee.. we're all like waiting and praying together! hee..

i love coming to the forum nowadays! its my first time..and i loveeee it!

i'm lovin it! :D

Intrinsic Dreamer

Postby Intrinsic Dreamer » Sun, 08 Apr 2007 4:13 pm

OH!!!!! :oops:

HAHA!!

I Know what is 'ping gan jue'!!

But when i first read it, i read it in the wrong hanyu pinyin tone. Haha..

Thanks! :D

I thought it was BISCUIT something. LOL

:lol: :lol: :lol:

desijoey
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 209
Joined: Fri, 16 Jun 2006
Location: singapore

Postby desijoey » Sun, 08 Apr 2007 7:15 pm

Intrinsic Dreamer wrote:OH!!!!! :oops:

HAHA!!

I Know what is 'ping gan jue'!!

But when i first read it, i read it in the wrong hanyu pinyin tone. Haha..

Thanks! :D

I thought it was BISCUIT something. LOL

:lol: :lol: :lol:


lol intrinsic dreamer...ur such a cutie!The airline industry needs more crew like you.such enthusiasm and zest is hard to come by.

xmischax
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 896
Joined: Mon, 25 Dec 2006
Location: Singapore

Postby xmischax » Sun, 08 Apr 2007 7:23 pm

desijoey wrote:
Intrinsic Dreamer wrote:OH!!!!! :oops:

HAHA!!

I Know what is 'ping gan jue'!!

But when i first read it, i read it in the wrong hanyu pinyin tone. Haha..

Thanks! :D

I thought it was BISCUIT something. LOL

:lol: :lol: :lol:


lol intrinsic dreamer...ur such a cutie!The airline industry needs more crew like you.such enthusiasm and zest is hard to come by.


yeaa man, precisely! :lol:

chai ching
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 443
Joined: Mon, 06 Feb 2006
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Postby chai ching » Sun, 08 Apr 2007 8:21 pm

once you started writing here and give comments. you will
start to love it and will addicted to it very much that you
always want to come here and see and share more.

Z wrote:yes yes! Lynv is right! hee.. seriously.. waiting is quite a torture! but well, thanks everyone here! hee.. we're all like waiting and praying together! hee..

i love coming to the forum nowadays! its my first time..and i loveeee it!

i'm lovin it! :D

Z
Regular
Regular
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu, 29 Mar 2007

Postby Z » Sun, 08 Apr 2007 11:07 pm

yes chai ching! one of the factor is .. you guys! without you gyus the forum will be boring too! hehe..

Intrinsic Dreamer

Postby Intrinsic Dreamer » Sun, 08 Apr 2007 11:31 pm

Haha..

No la.

Actually i'm veryy blur!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

xmischax
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 896
Joined: Mon, 25 Dec 2006
Location: Singapore

Postby xmischax » Sun, 08 Apr 2007 11:51 pm

Z wrote:yes chai ching! one of the factor is .. you guys! without you gyus the forum will be boring too! hehe..


haha yeaa! cos without us.. there will be nothing on the forum! :lol:

you've fallen in love with us, huh? :P :lol:

Intrinsic Dreamer

Postby Intrinsic Dreamer » Sun, 08 Apr 2007 11:56 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests