Singapore Expats

WHEN IS THE NEXT SQ INTERVIEW!

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
banz
Regular
Regular

WHEN IS THE NEXT SQ INTERVIEW!

Post by banz » Wed, 28 Mar 2007 4:19 am

hi there everyone..i would like to kw when is the next sq interviwe and do they take privite dip!coz i have only my n level n nw takin my dip in mdis in tourisum..will that help...coze i recently when for the silkair interview but i was out after the last interview...im also workin in the airport for 2 years as a check in staff...itz my dream to be a sq crew...can some one advise me on this ...im simpley lost n just dnt kw wat to do :(

corines143
Chatter
Chatter

Post by corines143 » Wed, 28 Mar 2007 6:08 pm

hi there BANzz

as per the forum, someone found out that the next interview is on 21st April - 22nd April. Go try your chances okay?

For silkair what round were you booted out?
what happened? did you try to find out why you were booted out? try to think what went wrong.

I think your MDIS diploma will do. SIa does accepts diploma holders

Anyway all the best to you.
SingaporeGIrl - I wanna fly!! hehe

hana

Post by hana » Wed, 28 Mar 2007 7:19 pm

hi, does any want know the website add for SIA cabin crew Recruitment?

xiangzhou_1984

Post by xiangzhou_1984 » Wed, 28 Mar 2007 7:36 pm

http://www.singaporeair.com/saa/en_UK/c ... etails.jsp

Do take a look at the other threads. All the questions seem to be the same. :D

banz
Regular
Regular

Post by banz » Thu, 29 Mar 2007 8:38 pm

i was booted out at the mangment round :( ...i still dnt understand wat then wrong..and btw do sq except privite diplomaz(m.d.i.s)..

emalf
Regular
Regular

Post by emalf » Thu, 29 Mar 2007 8:53 pm

Yes banz, MDIS is accepted.

banz
Regular
Regular

Post by banz » Fri, 30 Mar 2007 3:38 am

i also thought of takin dip in itat - uftaa..will that help...and also havin 2 years experience as a check in staff.. :( help plz...

lingZZ86
Regular
Regular

Post by lingZZ86 » Fri, 30 Mar 2007 3:37 pm

banz wrote:i was booted out at the mangment round :( ...i still dnt understand wat then wrong..and btw do sq except privite diplomaz(m.d.i.s)..
Same here :( Booted out at mgmt round. . . So u going on sat or sun for the SQ interview? Nv give up wor :D

lynn-89
Regular
Regular

Post by lynn-89 » Fri, 30 Mar 2007 3:41 pm

lingZZ86 wrote:
banz wrote:i was booted out at the mangment round :( ...i still dnt understand wat then wrong..and btw do sq except privite diplomaz(m.d.i.s)..
Same here :( Booted out at mgmt round. . . So u going on sat or sun for the SQ interview? Nv give up wor :D

WOW at least u guys managed to reach management round which is NOT BAD! hmmm i guess u guys must be very familar about the whole interview process. so shall i ask u guys whether have u all seen any girls of min height1.58 managed to clear all the interviews? :))
Dare to Dream

Intrinsic Dreamer

Post by Intrinsic Dreamer » Fri, 30 Mar 2007 5:49 pm

Dear girl.

If u're 1.58m, u have at least satisfied the min height requirement.

Whethet u make it through the rounds or not, DOES not depend on your height anymore. :wink:

They will not kick u out cuz of that.

Gurls in my batch were shorter than me. Think there's one who's 1.6m? :)

Intrinsic Dreamer

Post by Intrinsic Dreamer » Fri, 30 Mar 2007 5:51 pm

lingZZ86 and banz,

don't worry so much ok?

Try again next tym.

Dont EVER give up. :D

lingZZ86
Regular
Regular

Post by lingZZ86 » Fri, 30 Mar 2007 8:29 pm

lynn-89 wrote:
lingZZ86 wrote:

WOW at least u guys managed to reach management round which is NOT BAD! hmmm i guess u guys must be very familar about the whole interview process. so shall i ask u guys whether have u all seen any girls of min height1.58 managed to clear all the interviews? :))

Dont worry gal :) I have got 1 fren who is 1.58m and she got thru in her first try. . .Guess they are looking at how u present urself and whether u have what it takes for stewardess. . .But no doubt, ht does affect. . .During march walk in , ht is measured b4 u go for the first round. . I have 1 fren who is 1.58m cant even go in for the first round interview. . .It really have to depends :) Sometimes they dun measure ht. . Good luck gal. . . :D

lingZZ86
Regular
Regular

Post by lingZZ86 » Fri, 30 Mar 2007 8:34 pm

Intrinsic Dreamer wrote:lingZZ86 and banz,

don't worry so much ok?

Try again next tym.

Dont EVER give up. :D

Hey thanks . . . I will try this 21 april :) I am wondering if SQ mgmt round tough? Did many gals got booted out in the mgmt round?Cuz silkair mgmt round they choose only 20 out of 56 gals :cry:

Intrinsic Dreamer

Post by Intrinsic Dreamer » Fri, 30 Mar 2007 9:13 pm

my management was 50% chop off.

so was another management on another day.

lynn-89
Regular
Regular

Post by lynn-89 » Fri, 30 Mar 2007 9:16 pm

lingZZ86 wrote: Dont worry gal :) I have got 1 fren who is 1.58m and she got thru in her first try. . .Guess they are looking at how u present urself and whether u have what it takes for stewardess. . .But no doubt, ht does affect. . .During march walk in , ht is measured b4 u go for the first round. . I have 1 fren who is 1.58m cant even go in for the first round interview. . .It really have to depends :) Sometimes they dun measure ht. . Good luck gal. . . :D

hi lingZZ86!!

alright! thx for replying! hmmm now i shall believe in fate..
if this job is urs, no matter how tough the interviews can be or how competitive the batch of girls can be, u will still get the job :) if the job is nt urs, no matter how hard u've tried, u will still not succeed. HAHA tht's my pt of view, anws gd luck for ur upcoming interview!!
Dare to Dream