Singapore Expats Forum

Full Body Photo

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
angel_cambiel

Full Body Photo

Postby angel_cambiel » Tue, 27 Mar 2007 10:24 pm

Does anyone know where in the western part of Singapore can one take a reasonable cheap full body photo? Went to a bridal studio this afternoon to enquire and the lady was telling me $25. I nearly fainted coz I've never taken 1 before and didn't expect it to be that expensive. Also, I was all dressed up with makeup nicely done, only to go home to remove everything hahaha...

:roll:

corines143
Chatter
Chatter

Postby corines143 » Wed, 28 Mar 2007 6:30 pm

hi there
go to GLAMOUR shots at suntec. near Adidas .. they can do full body for you.. and its worth it cos they give you a couple of shots and you get to keep the hard copy as well. its about $100 though but the package is worth. it comes with a price.

there is another place but i dont recommend this place. its called PICTURE ME, also at suntec next to eng wah cinema. they charge full body photo for $30 but they dont give you the soft copy. you have to pay $10 then they will burn into a disc for you. and they just give you ONE photo only. and their employees are not very helpful. they just normal adobe and photoshop which you can take your own photo at home and just do the adjustment using these programs. so why pay $30?
SingaporeGIrl - I wanna fly!! hehe

chai ching
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Full Body Photo

Postby chai ching » Thu, 29 Mar 2007 9:00 pm

I also take full lenght photo at bridal studio. Three photos for S$35.00 each with same pose. Different pose is S$45.00 each for also three photos. Yet i still bear to pay and take at my nearby house area there.

So you are meaning that S$25.00 is only one photo.

angel_cambiel wrote:Does anyone know where in the western part of Singapore can one take a reasonable cheap full body photo? Went to a bridal studio this afternoon to enquire and the lady was telling me $25. I nearly fainted coz I've never taken 1 before and didn't expect it to be that expensive. Also, I was all dressed up with makeup nicely done, only to go home to remove everything hahaha...

leviosacho
Regular
Regular

Postby leviosacho » Mon, 28 Jul 2008 5:33 am

Hi, to me anything below $30 is quite reasonable. But of course I am looking for something between $20 to $30. $100 is far too expensive for me. Any other recommendation? Thanks alot. :)

queenie-me
Reporter
Reporter

Re: Full Body Photo

Postby queenie-me » Wed, 30 Jul 2008 6:38 am

angel_cambiel wrote:Does anyone know where in the western part of Singapore can one take a reasonable cheap full body photo? Went to a bridal studio this afternoon to enquire and the lady was telling me $25. I nearly fainted coz I've never taken 1 before and didn't expect it to be that expensive. Also, I was all dressed up with makeup nicely done, only to go home to remove everything hahaha...

If you have been checking on this website. I have given a place that charges low and did my make-up and all... Apparently, someone did not read it.

ps: I got people PM me to help them copy paste the link for them. Don't be lazy. Search for it on this forum. ;)