Singapore Expats Forum

NEXT SIA RECRUITMENT: 21st-22nd APRIL =)

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
mouismoo
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun, 15 Apr 2007

Postby mouismoo » Sat, 21 Apr 2007 4:05 pm

hey all =)

i din make it. not even the first round. how disappointing. =(

i guess i just wasnt what they were looking for. OUt of 10 in my group, only 2 made it. Sad isnt it?

But its ok, im taking all in my stride. =) I wanna give my huggs to the girls from the forum for the support!! (fizus and those in group 7) so, thankew once again.

hmm, so for now i better stick to nursing? Heh. But then again, being the ever-so-random person that I am, I may decide to apply again for the next recruitment? Heh.heh. :P

i went there for the experience and i thoroughly enjoyed it. Yes, even the queueing (oh, however you spell this) part. =D

User avatar
M
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 857
Joined: Tue, 13 Sep 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby M » Sat, 21 Apr 2007 4:21 pm

trevormyboy wrote:hi all

i was cut in the 1-1 interview today.... :( just curious.. if you got cut today, can you still try tmr???


No.

lingZZ86
Regular
Regular
Posts: 81
Joined: Sun, 11 Mar 2007

Postby lingZZ86 » Sat, 21 Apr 2007 4:24 pm

Hi all,
I wonder wat qns they asked during the gp intv today. .. can any kind soul tell me :)

lingZZ86
Regular
Regular
Posts: 81
Joined: Sun, 11 Mar 2007

Postby lingZZ86 » Sat, 21 Apr 2007 4:26 pm

M wrote:
trevormyboy wrote:hi all

i was cut in the 1-1 interview today.... :( just curious.. if you got cut today, can you still try tmr???


No.


How abt even u didnt make it in the first round?? Can try tmr?? Is there record?? Thanks :)

stupidangelss
Member
Member
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu, 15 Mar 2007

Postby stupidangelss » Sat, 21 Apr 2007 4:34 pm

lingZZ86 wrote:Hi all,
I wonder wat qns they asked during the gp intv today. .. can any kind soul tell me :)


which round are u talking? u mean the very 1st round?
my grp was asked to give a brief intro of ourself and why we want to fly for SIA. i met another gal, her grp was asked on what if they did not get thru the interview, what will they do.


anyone can tell me what to expect for the water confidence round? is it just jumping into the poll? will there be another interview on that very day?

shortie
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat, 21 Apr 2007

Postby shortie » Sat, 21 Apr 2007 4:40 pm

i actually have a mole on my face n sum visible scars on my leg... should i still try on 22nd?

User avatar
M
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 857
Joined: Tue, 13 Sep 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby M » Sat, 21 Apr 2007 4:43 pm

lingZZ86 wrote:
M wrote:
trevormyboy wrote:hi all

i was cut in the 1-1 interview today.... :( just curious.. if you got cut today, can you still try tmr???


No.


How abt even u didnt make it in the first round?? Can try tmr?? Is there record?? Thanks :)


You cannot try 2 days consecutively. :o

User avatar
M
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 857
Joined: Tue, 13 Sep 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby M » Sat, 21 Apr 2007 4:43 pm

stupidangelss wrote:anyone can tell me what to expect for the water confidence round? is it just jumping into the poll? will there be another interview on that very day?


The main SIA thread has rich information regarding that. Do check it out. :)

stupidangelss
Member
Member
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu, 15 Mar 2007

Postby stupidangelss » Sat, 21 Apr 2007 4:44 pm

alright. thanks :) will check it out~

shortie
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat, 21 Apr 2007

Postby shortie » Sat, 21 Apr 2007 4:46 pm

but we dint even get interview.. they jus took the application form n said sorry..
cant go tmr still?

M wrote:
lingZZ86 wrote:
M wrote:
trevormyboy wrote:hi all

i was cut in the 1-1 interview today.... :( just curious.. if you got cut today, can you still try tmr???


No.


How abt even u didnt make it in the first round?? Can try tmr?? Is there record?? Thanks :)


You cannot try 2 days consecutively. :o

User avatar
M
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 857
Joined: Tue, 13 Sep 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby M » Sat, 21 Apr 2007 4:49 pm

shortie wrote:but we dint even get interview.. they jus took the application form n said sorry..
cant go tmr still?


What is the reason why they reject you? Height basis or your qualifications? :???:

shortie
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat, 21 Apr 2007

Postby shortie » Sat, 21 Apr 2007 4:51 pm

M wrote:
shortie wrote:but we dint even get interview.. they jus took the application form n said sorry..
cant go tmr still?


What is the reason why they reject you? Height basis or your qualifications? :???:


my height.. i only miss my 1cm.. n i dun feel gd abt it cos i nv even really tried n experince the interview

User avatar
banz
Regular
Regular
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri, 27 Oct 2006
Location: singapore

Postby banz » Sat, 21 Apr 2007 4:55 pm

[quote="sheep"]Hi banz, did you try tip toeing a little?

I know how you feel, the exact same thing happened to me during the last recruitment. I'd rather be eliminated at kebaya rather than not having a chance at all....




ya man tell me about it..it really feels like shit man..so did you go?or r you goin tomorrow?hmmm i think i rather stick to silkair

shortie
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat, 21 Apr 2007

Postby shortie » Sat, 21 Apr 2007 4:57 pm

banz wrote:
sheep wrote:Hi banz, did you try tip toeing a little?

I know how you feel, the exact same thing happened to me during the last recruitment. I'd rather be eliminated at kebaya rather than not having a chance at all....




ya man tell me about it..it really feels like shit man..so did you go?or r you goin tomorrow?hmmm i think i rather stick to silkair


the problem is can i still go tmr?? silkair requirements the same? but i hav a mole on my face.. i'm afraid it affects as well..

User avatar
banz
Regular
Regular
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri, 27 Oct 2006
Location: singapore

Postby banz » Sat, 21 Apr 2007 4:58 pm

mouismoo wrote:hey all =)

i din make it. not even the first round. how disappointing. =(

i guess i just wasnt what they were looking for. OUt of 10 in my group, only 2 made it. Sad isnt it?

But its ok, im taking all in my stride. =) I wanna give my huggs to the girls from the forum for the support!! (fizus and those in group 7) so, thankew once again.

hmm, so for now i better stick to nursing? Heh. But then again, being the ever-so-random person that I am, I may decide to apply again for the next recruitment? Heh.heh. :P

i went there for the experience and i thoroughly enjoyed it. Yes, even the queueing (oh, however you spell this) part. =D



y didnt you make it?was it yr height or was it yr studies? coze im also in the same shoes as you my dear,feels like shit rite..


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron