Singapore Expats Forum

NEXT SIA RECRUITMENT: 21st-22nd APRIL =)

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
xmischax
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 896
Joined: Mon, 25 Dec 2006
Location: Singapore

Postby xmischax » Fri, 20 Apr 2007 11:46 pm

anyone who wants to join us, just come! and give me a call when you guys reach! i'll be there earlier to survey the situation :lol:

by the way, i went to the airport today and i overhead conversations about the recruitment tmr.. :lol: tell you girls tmr! :D
when strange things happen, they call it fate.

emalf
Regular
Regular
Posts: 69
Joined: Tue, 06 Mar 2007

Postby emalf » Fri, 20 Apr 2007 11:48 pm

zombofi dear, dont worry the photocopy of your IC. they wont ask you for it
during the walk-in. just have your originals ready.

To xmischax, ramona, fizus, abi, gloss, mouismoo, lynn-89, onee, chai ching,
zombofi, banz, salvana, jk-, Lil dEz, wendily, rine_85 and Edward,

All the best you guys! forget about the pimples and all those worries.
tmr is YOUR day to shine!

And do get some rest, you should be in bed now, xmischax... :lol: :lol: :lol:

xmischax
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 896
Joined: Mon, 25 Dec 2006
Location: Singapore

Postby xmischax » Sat, 21 Apr 2007 12:08 am

thank you thank you!

i'm going to bed now!

good luck and all the best everybody! :D :D :D
when strange things happen, they call it fate.

User avatar
banz
Regular
Regular
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri, 27 Oct 2006
Location: singapore

Postby banz » Sat, 21 Apr 2007 10:07 am

guys wish you all the best as for me i didnt make it thru..coze of my stupid hight..hmm its ok la guess i shall try next time again..its just that i feel sad that i didnt go 4 the first round.. :?

lynn-89
Regular
Regular
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon, 26 Mar 2007
Location: sg

Postby lynn-89 » Sat, 21 Apr 2007 10:57 am

banz wrote:guys wish you all the best as for me i didnt make it thru..coze of my stupid hight..hmm its ok la guess i shall try next time again..its just that i feel sad that i didnt go 4 the first round.. :?



Don't be dishearted :) Try again next time ! all the best!
Dare to Dream

User avatar
banz
Regular
Regular
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri, 27 Oct 2006
Location: singapore

Postby banz » Sat, 21 Apr 2007 11:41 am

:???: i shall see la hw..coze it really feels like shit loh..coze i never get to go 4 the first round also you kw..hmm i think i just shall try 4 silkair rather then sia loh...

hana
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri, 16 Mar 2007

Postby hana » Sat, 21 Apr 2007 12:10 pm

hi banz can i know how tall are u? did they measure u?

wendily
Member
Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon, 26 Feb 2007

Postby wendily » Sat, 21 Apr 2007 12:24 pm

I didn't make it.. Sad...

I think i'm in group 25! the queue is sooooo Loooooongggg... Next time must really have breakfast there first.. HAhha.. then go for the interview..

User avatar
M
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 857
Joined: Tue, 13 Sep 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby M » Sat, 21 Apr 2007 12:27 pm

wendily wrote:I didn't make it.. Sad...

I think i'm in group 25! the queue is sooooo Loooooongggg... Next time must really have breakfast there first.. HAhha.. then go for the interview..


Hmmm you were in the same group as my friend? Try again in June. :)

tattybear512
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri, 20 Apr 2007

Postby tattybear512 » Sat, 21 Apr 2007 12:54 pm

banz wrote::???: i shall see la hw..coze it really feels like shit loh..coze i never get to go 4 the first round also you kw..hmm i think i just shall try 4 silkair rather then sia loh...


Hey banz! dont b dishearten ya?

try again!

:)
thinGs hapPen jux when u leaSt eXpect it... hOpefully hapPy thinGs hapPen...

tattybear512
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri, 20 Apr 2007

Postby tattybear512 » Sat, 21 Apr 2007 1:10 pm

anyOne going tml?

I'm going alone...

:???:
thinGs hapPen jux when u leaSt eXpect it... hOpefully hapPy thinGs hapPen...

trevormyboy
Regular
Regular
Posts: 97
Joined: Sat, 21 Apr 2007

Postby trevormyboy » Sat, 21 Apr 2007 2:40 pm

hi all

i was cut in the 1-1 interview today.... :( just curious.. if you got cut today, can you still try tmr???

User avatar
banz
Regular
Regular
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri, 27 Oct 2006
Location: singapore

Postby banz » Sat, 21 Apr 2007 3:28 pm

hana wrote:hi banz can i know how tall are u? did they measure u?


im actually 158..i dnt kw y the lady said that i dnt met the requiment..feels like shit...i belive everyone in this forum feels the same as me too...4 thoese who did not get in i mean..

so did anyone get in?

sheep
Member
Member
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue, 17 Apr 2007

Postby sheep » Sat, 21 Apr 2007 3:56 pm

Hi banz, did you try tip toeing a little?

I know how you feel, the exact same thing happened to me during the last recruitment. I'd rather be eliminated at kebaya rather than not having a chance at all....

It's pretty demoralizing but you'll get better after a while! I think its the atmosphere that plays a part....like everyones dying to get in

stupidangelss
Member
Member
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu, 15 Mar 2007

Postby stupidangelss » Sat, 21 Apr 2007 4:04 pm

M wrote:
wendily wrote:I didn't make it.. Sad...

I think i'm in group 25! the queue is sooooo Loooooongggg... Next time must really have breakfast there first.. HAhha.. then go for the interview..


Hmmm you were in the same group as my friend? Try again in June. :)


wendily, you're in grp 25? i tot grp 25 are guys.....
because i am in grp 24 and they alternate the sequence...


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests